It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Can't see the pictures, looks like they have been removed.

2nd

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad
The pictures are still showing for me on page 32

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Fair play, true to your word you posted up some images. The metal fence, can you tell me why there's rope wrapped round the top?

Also, did you post up the police reports yet?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hmmm weird, they show as broken links for me and I can see other posted media..... Maybe you can see them because you have them cached from previously viewing them.... or my s@%t is screwed up.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well I just knew that no amount of pics would make a blind bit of difference....just like every other out there subject on ATS..no proof is good enough.If the Op presented a complete dead BF with DNA reports,folk here would still say it was fake Dunno why she bothered..I sure as hell wouldn't go through this crap!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
If the Op presented a complete dead BF with DNA reports,folk here would still say it was fake

I dunno, that would be quite impressive indeed.

There really hasn't been that much opposition to the photos posted up by the OP, a little but certainly not as bad as you're making out. I thought it adds to the thread. I still don't believe in Bigfoot mind you. A small picture of a broken window and a fence with rope round it isn't gonna change many disbelievers minds.

I'd like to see the Police reports, again it's not going to prove Bigfeet but it will go a long way in proving the OP is not dishonest, and actually believes they're living with Bigfoot. OP of course doesn't have to do anything but tell a story, we could all gather round and pat each other on the back, take it as fact and live happily ever after, but that's not really how the internet works.

Is it possible someone like a Neighbour from hell is behind this? just a thought. And to mention again, carbon dioxide monitor in house?
edit on 4-4-2017 by OnionHead because: In not it

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I only get a 404 with the images. Tried different browers. Anyone good with this who can advice?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tomra
I only get a 404 with the images. Tried different browers. Anyone good with this who can advice?

Let me know if your browser resolves these. I've properly oriented them as well.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

You are confused, that would be called proof. These pictures are not. It looks like they just picked random damage and took pictures of it.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Thank you they are showing now
well your attachments are showing, hers are still 404
edit on 4-4-2017 by LockNLoad because: clarify comment

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

And how would she prove any pictures she took weren't just random damage?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OnionHead

I understand your point

Actually it had crossed my mind about a disgruntled neighbour too

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Let me know if your browser resolves these. I've properly oriented them as well.

oops, too quick on the draw!

Are those scratches on the frame or jamb or whatever it's called?

edit on 4-4-2017 by TNMockingbird because: quick draw mcgraw!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheErlenmeyerFlask

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

I can't say for sure the contact mark you are showing caused the breaking.

There are essentially four ways glass can break, assuming this is not tempered, three ways. 1 impact breakage, 2 stress cracks, 3 edge damage, and 4 spontaneous breakage (tempered)

Your cracks originated from edge damage, at first glance I thought (by your pictures rotation) that someone tried climbing a window (rubber residue on frame) and that caused the damaged. However upon closer look I noticed the tree reflection and the frame should be vertical rather than shown horizontal, so okay, no body climbed it and left shoe residue.

Additionally, the impact (rubber residue streaking area) doesn't really line up with the edge damage origin spot, usually called the 'oyster' or 'clam'.

Honestly looks like your glass door had existing edge damage, and someone slammed it and it cracked. the frame is all jacked up as is.

However, if you can find something nearby that could explain the rubber or black residue that is streaked across the vertical frame would be VERY helpful.

again, i'm not discounting the pictures or account, just entertaining these hard facts. I very easily could see someone or something striking the frame with something or attempting to pry it - how wide is that black rubber looking streak on the frame?

If only an inch or so, maybe a prypar, if four or five inches wide what else laying around the yard could have been used?

Thanks for the pictures, and next time ensure proper orientation. Thanks! keep the info coming

I dont know what the streaking is either. Im not going to guess, because I dont know. Again we dont bother the BCSD no more. They have plenty to do besides play games with things that will get them fired.

Nothing but a track left behind. We were all home when it happened, but did not notice the door was shattered until late that evening, We heard it when it happened, I thought it was a car door, went and looked outside. It was early evening still a little daylight left. Figured it was you know who, and went on about my business. Like we always do.

If you look at the white cross member, that is between the shattered inner pane and the exterior, on the bottom, actually the left side. You can see that where it was screwed in is broken loose.
Whatever smacked it. Broke the cross member loose, which hit the interior pane. And shattered it.

Yes it is possible I broke my own $500 sliding glass door, so I could come on ATS and hoax bf.

But I didnt.

Thanks for the questions and speculations.
A real contribution to the thread.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

It looks like a pressure mark and then a very slight 'push to the right'. Interesting, huh? Wonder what kind of pressure we're talking about to shatter that window.

Did you notice/count how many rivets gave way on the gate and the torque on that bottom support rail?

Makes a big difference when you see the photos in their correct orientation.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

It looks like a pressure mark and then a very slight 'push to the right'. Interesting, huh? Wonder what kind of pressure we're talking about to shatter that window.

Did you notice/count how many rivets gave way on the gate and the torque on that bottom support rail?

Makes a big difference when you see the photos in their correct orientation.

Yes, yes and yes.
I couldn't quite figure it out before and thanks you for fixing them properly

Still not sure what to make of them but, easier to study.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Yes, and its "bent" on the right edge. Made it sharp on that corner. It is the frame. The little white cross member had a screw that mounted it to the frame.
It broke it loose and we suppose that is what struck and shattered the interior pane. Double paned door.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

They obviously won't do their job thoroughly as your here posting. All we have to do is throw change down...

If it were anyone else I would say dont try it.

So what do you do when 800lbs. of hairy fantasy confronts you.

What is your personal experience ray?
Care to share?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

As I read this thread, and with other descriptions of bigfoot encounters, I often hear about all the broken/destroyed AV equipment followed up with investigators and home owners not wanting to waste more money on equipment. Which I totally understand..

One thing sticks out to me (for the record I am prior service Army and was a 31B [Military Police]), so i'm often over- analytical.... so here goes...

I would like to see evidence of all the broken cameras and equipment, not solely to verify the story, but to investigate the damage more closely. In Iraq, you can perform some basic forensics to categorize IED/EFPs, after a while you can tell (say by someone's soldering skills or how they wire snip and create devices) who might have built the explosive device. In addition, If I had a few hundred or a thousands dollars wrapped up in cameras, and I returned to check the cards and they were all smashed or broken? I would collect and videotape that evidence as well as take them all to the Police for fingerprinting (criminal trespassing, theft, property is a felony when costs rises over $500 in some states).

I deer hunt on a friends property, being said, at this moment I have a handful of trail cams set up, new batteries, and a 32gb SD card in each. Though its not deer (almost spring turkey) I like to see bucks drop sheds, fawns start showing up, etc... and yea, sometimes a d-bag hunter or kids will steal your cam. I've never had them broke but I have had them stolen, it happens to just about every hunter over a lifetime, but if I go and check my cams this weekend and swap batteries to find them all battered and beaten or ripped off the trees, I would glove-up and take in the evidence. The SD cards (I use microSD in a adapter), so the cards are pretty protected, you could run it over with a truck and probably still pull pics.

Anyway, I digress, I would like to see pictures of someone's AV equipment all bashed up... because no one (with great trepidation I assume) would purposefully destroy their 1,000 dollars worth of gear to perpetuate a hoax, and secondly I can't imagine someone not documenting the destruction of 1,000 worth of gear for either criminal purposes to turn into LEO (even if NOT under the story of a big foot investigation so you don't get laughed at, roger, I get it) but either way you dice it up... if someone says ALL their gear was destroyed, and you can't show me broken plastic. I'm skeptic of the story. Not of bigfoot as much as the story.

I have no skin in the game - I believe they may exist, never seen one, I honestly believe many stories are true, but one thing I am 100% sure of, is people lie, and people lie for the silliest of reasons.

I don't want to say you blueyeddevlwoman made it up, not at all, interesting story, but would love to see the broken gear for the above reasons.

Also, if you take a picture on a digital device, immediately place it in a faraday cage device. that might help, just a thought.

Thank you for your husbands UDT/SEAL service. I served in Iraq in 08-10 and looking back am eternally greatful for ops I never knew existed or went down, but I've seen icons show up in a weird spot on the BFT then disappear when we tried messaging the unit. Also glad to know dudes go in darker places.

Thank you very much for your service.

My husband has never served in the military, neither have I.

Nor, have I ever made such a claim.

Stolen cameras , property damage reported to BCSD multiple times.

Deputies recommendations?

Buy more cameras and place them up higher.

So we dont bother calling in, we just photograph it.

If you look in the thread. Someone posted an AP story from the West Coast US.

Why would deputies not include the drivers testimony?

Even if they believed her to be delusional. Her statement could have been used to determine her sanity, possible drug or alcohol use, brain tumor. At the very least a possible contributing factor to the mv accident.

Could you possibly read that article and please give me your honest opinion?

I think its because they are not allowed to use the "S" word in official reports.

What do you think?

I misread your earlier posts - it was your husbands farrier teacher that was UDT, not him, i'm tracking now. Anyhow, to avoid dragging a uniform to your home to do another report they won't believe - you can file them online in most cases. These usually are reports that we know nothing will come of, but need to be reported for documentation purposes only - example, during this heated election, a lot of yard signs were stolen - though the police can't do much to find these people, filing a police report is needed because such things should be documented for hate crime, political targeting etc.

I would see if you county sheriff or police dept has online reporting system that just puts the report in the system and you don't need to ask an officer to show up. However, if you have thousands of dollars of damage, this is a felony and must be reported.

Im not making trouble for local L.E.
It is not something they can really help you with.
Im sure more than one has tales they tell each other.....but, they are kinda like the Mason's in that respect.

I have no interests in proving sasquatches exist. Tons of proof already that is ignored. IMO.

Plenty of people that are better educated than myself are working on the "proof" .

I dont research by choice. It comes with living here.
My main focus is on awareness at this point.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Exactly...

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join