It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

I would wager virtually no food in 2000 sq ft of marshland as that's a whopping 1/20th of an acre...certainly no quickly replenishable amount.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

Do you have black bears in your area? A large bear puts out a deafening, earth shaking scream. Not a typical roar, like a screaming bellow. It can be heard for miles.

The first time I heard it I thought I was hearing a monster.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Do you know how to email pictures from your phone?

I'd be willing to receive them and post them for you.

Yes I do, the video is too big though, it wont fit.

Lol.

Nothing personal.
I just dont know you.

You aint going to tamper with them are you?

You can upload to youtube and put it here if you like I found it pretty easy to do that.

You mean put the link here or does youtube have a /ATS?

ats.immaculata.edu...

After you have a video on youtube select the share button and see the full address :
example youtu.be...
Now above your post here see the youtube button select that and add the address, now you need to delete everything in front of the / (left of it) and you will see the video here.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

You got it, good job!

So, how many feet off of the ground is the window and what direction does it face?
Also wondering what room of the house (assuming it's the house window and not an outbuilding) the window is in.
Thanks in advance!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

I would wager virtually no food in 2000 sq ft of marshland as that's a whopping 1/20th of an acre...certainly no quickly replenishable amount.

To an untrained eye and palate that may be true.

Actually, its around 5000 calories and over a 100 grams of protein.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

You got it, good job!

So, how many feet off of the ground is the window and what direction does it face?

About 4'. The impact mark on the frame where the one pane shattered, is about another 4'.

West. And the pond.

Also wondering what room of the house (assuming it's the house window and not an outbuilding) the window is in.
Thanks in advance!

Its a studio room next to the bedroom.

Thank you.
I think I got it.
Ill try again.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Same sliding glass door. Close up of the frame, where it was struck.

Odd thing is the outer pane stayed in tact. A crossmember between the panes broke and struck the inner pane.

These are hurricane grade btw. 110mph rating. Not sure of the type of glass. It was completely spiderwebbed.

They left this year with fireworks.

Warning: stop feeding them for a couple of weeks and this is what happens. For you sasquatch whisperers. This is getting off light.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

We absolutely have black bears here, of which I've seen a few in my day. I would have to listen to an audio recording to have a reference but I have heard the roars of lions that are twice the size of our bears here and they didn't come close to what I heard.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

It usually means the bear is in distress when it's the deafening scream. Either injured or in a fight. I'll try and find some audio for you. It's way louder than any grizzly I ever heard and the black bear is way smaller.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Good thing I have a trained eye. You don't know your audience. 2000 sq ft of marshland will not provide regular sustenance for a foraging beast for more than a day. A bear is probably the best forager and covers miles a day to feed itself. You realize 2000 sq ft is a 50x50 area right?
edit on 3-4-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The gate.

Typical 4 x 8 galvanized.

Note. Horse was being kept in yard (i know...redneck) for pasture maintenance.

Horse folks know. Equestrians for you fancy english types...lol.

Common area gates are checked atleast twice a day. This gate was secure and in one piece the evening of this incident. The one where sasquatch whisperer hosed out his pants in the yard.

Again let me take this opportunity to encourage the smartest of you skeptics to really get out there and do some digging around for yourself. If you have a badge, be sure to show it to it, along with your degrees and what not. Just in case its real you know.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Looks like a bird hit the window pane. Do you not have a full image of the window?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Is it not possible to put all these images in a single post? Please post the areas to the left and right if the fence. I would like to see what the rope anchored to.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
A typical 6 year old can do more damage than that.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I've travelled this week from Atlanta to Nashville on business. As we were driving up here, I found myself scanning the tree lines again ... something I haven't done in years. The forests of TN (and GA) for that matter do grow thickly.

I'm starting to wonder if these guys are literally "all around us."

If they are ... there has to be some other aspect that we aren't picking up on.

From the images and tracks we've seen ... these are HUGE animals. They would take an enormous amount to feed every day, and apparently they only have hunting-gathering technology.

I think that's one of my biggest mental "stopping" points ... the necessary range and the food requirements.

I grew up about 40 miles north of Nashville on the Kentucky/Tennessee border, and you better believe they're out there. I've never seen one myself but my dad and a lot of other people I know have.

Another thought I had about the food sources for them is that there is food everywhere in most rural places because us humans grow huge fields of it. Who's to say they don't store corn and other grains stolen from fields? The Bigfoot my stepbrother saw was in a corn field.

They may store their grain in caves like the Native Americans around the area I grew up in did. The whole area is basically limestone and has thousands of caves, the biggest one being Mammoth Cave in Bowling Green, Ky. And most of the caves are unexplored.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

3. Why did he throw down change for them? You mean ... like coins?

Well it was about that time that I noticed this sasquatch was about 8 storeys tall and was a crustacean from the mesozoic era!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I have tried now for awhile to upload pics.

I am not blaming ATS.

But, for whatever reason. After posting the gate pic, I have not been able to upload another single pic.

I had another gate pic, and then was moving on to tree snaps. Nothing would load, after waiting five minutes or more for it to load. Nothing.

Maybe its me, idk if anyone on ATS could look into it or not. it was fairly simple once I got the order down.

Idk.
Sorry. Ill try again tomorrow.

BTW. Does anyone know why an osprey would be flying around here in circles for 15 minutes at just above tree top level, with the rotors up, like a helicopter?

And what do ospreys do?

Thanks everybody,
Will be back tomorrow.

Thank you again TNMockingbird for the help with that.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Good thing I have a trained eye. You don't know your audience. 2000 sq ft of marshland will not provide regular sustenance for a foraging beast?

Im not talking about a "foraging beast" ray.

Is that why you seem so confused on the subject matter?

You sure you in the right place?

I could find more food within a hour, around a 10 foot radius of a pine stump, than you could in a whole day of ranger rickin it.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join