It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman
I have re-posted it. I will not be pulled into your games.

reposted what?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: recrisp

Well I'v e re-read the post and others in that thread. You seem to be insinuating that the OP has copied/repeated your own story. Unfortunately I can see nothing in what she said that is the same as your story. So you both were involved in a robbery and she used 2 words you used. Sorry I can't for life of me see the connection at all. Is it not possible that more than one person on the planet was involved in a robbery? The circumstances of the robbery were entirely different, the story was written entirely differently too so nope no clue what you are getting at and nope I don't think it coincidence and I remain quite lost and the clutching of straws

If I've got the wrong end of the stick feel free to put me right no worries I'm old and senile

Back earlier in her threads she was making what 'most'

By "most" you mean you and Raymondoko?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

a reply to: SeaWorthy

The Ops husband

Thanks, I would never have guessed anyone would call someone such.

Really. Why is that?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Just for clarification, my being a mason has nothing to do with anything related to Bigfoot. We don't secretly hide that information from the public, just the giant meteor that's hurdling towards.......never mind.

My discussion about the neighbor being a mason begins and ends with something only masons understand about trustworthiness among brothers. I know he wouldn't lie and he knows I wouldn't lie, so we have that part hashed out ahead of time. If he chooses not to contact me, that's fine too, the world will still turn.

But I do have an interest in this subject and have since being a kid. I watched all the specials, read the books, picked apart the Patterson film frame by frame, even got excited when the idiot Biscotti claimed to have a bigfoot body, but as always, reality is more mundane than fantasy.

Should an opportunity arise to investigate a bigfoot sighting with real camera equipment and the perfect location, I'd be tickled to go, just for the fun of it. I sincerely doubt anything besides known wildlife would be seen, but I would love to be proven wrong on that.

OP, if you were a bit less defensive about the questioners, you would go much farther in discussions. You are in effect, trying to convince Atheists that God lives in your back yard, but offer nothing to back it up.

That right there is how a post should be made. He makes so many points that people need to read and comprehend.
He has not at all said anything that doesn't make sense in this thread, I can't say that about others.
Little one liners on her part does not a post make...

Making a bunch of points and cramming 69 questions, that make no sense, into what you call a "reply" is not the same thing.

You want pics?

Fine.

Just direct me to the thread that tells me how to do that from a phone, and Ill get right to it.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Do you know how to email pictures from your phone?

I'd be willing to receive them and post them for you.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm speaking from very limited personal experience. But based on what I heard yesterday, assuming what I heard was a bigfoot. I didn't even want to be within ear shot, which unfortunately I was.

There are people in the Adirondacks who have had favorable encounters, and others who haven't. There are also stories that were in David Paulides Missing 411 from an area just a couple hours driving distance from me. Their personalities seem to be as varied as ours.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Is there anyone here that gets what I am referring to here in a post I made? (See my link below)
The reason I ask is that BEDW says that she doesn't get it. I really don't want to change the course of any thread, but it seemed important to me, but tell me what you think after you read the BOLDED parts I mentioned, if you would please.
Thanks!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now whos attention seeking?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

Just for clarification, my being a mason has nothing to do with anything related to Bigfoot. We don't secretly hide that information from the public, just the giant meteor that's hurdling towards.......never mind.

My discussion about the neighbor being a mason begins and ends with something only masons understand about trustworthiness among brothers. I know he wouldn't lie and he knows I wouldn't lie, so we have that part hashed out ahead of time. If he chooses not to contact me, that's fine too, the world will still turn.

But I do have an interest in this subject and have since being a kid. I watched all the specials, read the books, picked apart the Patterson film frame by frame, even got excited when the idiot Biscotti claimed to have a bigfoot body, but as always, reality is more mundane than fantasy.

Should an opportunity arise to investigate a bigfoot sighting with real camera equipment and the perfect location, I'd be tickled to go, just for the fun of it. I sincerely doubt anything besides known wildlife would be seen, but I would love to be proven wrong on that.

OP, if you were a bit less defensive about the questioners, you would go much farther in discussions. You are in effect, trying to convince Atheists that God lives in your back yard, but offer nothing to back it up.

That right there is how a post should be made. He makes so many points that people need to read and comprehend.
He has not at all said anything that doesn't make sense in this thread, I can't say that about others.

Making a bunch of points and cramming 69 questions, that make no sense, into what you call a "reply" is not the same thing.

You want pics?

Fine.

Just direct me to the thread that tells me how to do that from a phone, and Ill get right to it.

Really, tell your Fantastical Beasts and Where to Find Them all you want, I'm really tired of you coming in here and saying one thing, then later coming back and saying, "Oh, I didn't mean it that way". You come on here and also say one liners that ask questions of people that asked you a question, it goes 'round and 'round that way. You say, "What?", "Where did I say that?", or, turn it around and never actually DISCUSS this with anyone, you start to try and belittle them.
The way you go about the entire process is literally NOT the way to go about it, but you continue, I give you points for being horribly consistent though.
For the record I have never, EVER said I didn't believe that people here are lying about what they see, or think they see, I think that YOU are full of it though. I went back and re-read this from the beginning and see all kinds of things that you say, but now you didn't say, or don't admit to now.
I wish you could read the stuff you write with fresh eyes, I really do. I don't mean the parts about BF, I am not really contesting that at all, it's you and your ways that I contest.

There's no winning with nutjobs that keep on changing what they say and swearing it's everyone else that is crazy.

You win, I am out of your thread, you can write back but I won't be answering your nonsensical ways, I am too sick of the way you treat people that don't agree with you, you don't see how antagonistic YOU are.

See? Go back and RE-READ what I said about my own things that happened to me, I explained how it WAS NOT about me, but it was a thread that pertained a LOT to you after the fact.
edit on 3-4-2017 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

a reply to: SeaWorthy

The Ops husband

Thanks, I would never have guessed anyone would call someone such.

Really. Why is that?

I guess if that would not seem obvious to you, we are so very different in thought that there would be no point in explaining. To each his own as long as it does not affect the other.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OnionHead

originally posted by: OnionHead

How much proof, is enough proof?
I wonder sometimes.

It remains unproven, so obviously not enough.

Did you ever post up the images of the damaged gate and Police reports? If not then what is the reason for delay?

Patty film not enough proof?

In your opinion how much proof would be enough?

Dead or Living specimen on public display.
Would that be enough.

No I have not yet.
The reason? Mason stuff.

It's still a conspiracy, it remains unproven. I don't make the rules, that's just the fact of the matter.

I'm sorry that I don't understand your reasoning. You have actual physical evidence that would back up your story, why not show it?

No actually I dont I guess.
Do you know where I can get my stuff Mason approved?

Another one of those rules I dont remember reading.

Because, I cant figure out how to do it from a phone.
And hubby wont help me figure it out.

The one with the pics and vids is a Samsung, if that helps.

Anybody?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

If you go to the little drop down arrow on the right of your main screen and click upload then click on the little cloud symbol with the 'up' arrow.
Click 'select files', select 'documents'.
When the new window opens (open from), select 'images'.
Good luck!
edit on 3-4-2017 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yes I do, the video is too big though, it wont fit.

Lol.

Nothing personal.
I just dont know you.

You aint going to tamper with them are you?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm speaking from very limited personal experience. But based on what I heard yesterday, assuming what I heard was a bigfoot. I didn't even want to be within ear shot, which unfortunately I was.

There are people in the Adirondacks who have had favorable encounters, and others who haven't. There are also stories that were in David Paulides Missing 411 from an area just a couple hours driving distance from me. Their personalities seem to be as varied as ours.

I hear you. Reading your story gave me the hackles-rising-on-back-of-neck thing ...

I'm just "getting back into it" after a few years away. Old experiences are starting to come back to me as well, which is ... odd.

Anything, thanks for the response. We're all learning together.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

If you go to the little drop down arrow on the right of your main screen and click upload then click on the little cloud symbol with the 'up' arrow.
Click 'select files', select 'documents'.
When the new window opens, select 'images'.
Good luck!

Thank you!

I swear I think Im typing chinese sonetimes on here. Lol.

Ok give me a minute yall.

thank you again TNMockingbird

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Is there anyone here that gets what I am referring to here in a post I made? (See my link below)
The reason I ask is that BEDW says that she doesn't get it. I really don't want to change the course of any thread, but it seemed important to me, but tell me what you think after you read the BOLDED parts I mentioned, if you would please.
Thanks!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now whos attention seeking?

Near the end of this video is a dead deer, was your animal perhaps comparable in damage? This looks much more like the reported alien animal effects. Some people think these large beasts are like pets or helper to aliens.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You're very welcome

If my directions aren't clear enough, I can take screenshots and PM them.
Just let me know if you need.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Lol.

Nothing personal.
I just dont know you.

You can upload to youtube and put it here if you like I found it pretty easy to do that.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You want pics?

Fine.

then later coming back and saying, "Oh, I didn't mean it that way".

Is this another trick?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Lol.....im a nutjob?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Lol.

Nothing personal.
I just dont know you.

You can upload to youtube and put it here if you like I found it pretty easy to do that.

You mean put the link here or does youtube have a /ATS?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I believe you will have to upload it to youtube first and then link the video here.
If you don't have a youtube acct already, you would have to get one.
It's easy to make one, just an email and a user name.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join