It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

originally posted by: Milehigh
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

8 years later still no pics or videos..when will we get evidence of the sasquatc#!?!!

I hope they exist and we can capture one, put this debate to rest.

Agreed. I really want to believe in squatch but the lack of evidence logically leads me the other direction. I will always be interested in the topic either way.

That said, it sounds like there has been a huge amount of activity on your property the last 8-9 years. In all that time, you have no photographs, videos or even audio?

Yes pics were successfully taken with good quality and very little obstruction. They were gone in a matter of two hours. I have no explanation. But I know I am not the only one to have reported this occurrence. Both with cell phones and digital cameras.

We finally gave up on getting pics or vids of them.
They would within two months, destroy or steal the equipment.
They are not apes in the manner we understand apes. They are highly intelligent.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I'm actually not being brave at all about posting that.

Neighbors tell me that you don't get that "uncomfortable" visit from officials unless you tell someone that you've SEEN one of them here.

I have not seen one of them since British Columbia in the 70's. You know, in Canada.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

In the early days of the "flying saucers," it a common report that little humanoid creatures would be bustling around the landed craft in a vegetated area obviously collecting samples. This was done in full view of the local humans which were usually ignored by the LGM but would maybe scurry inside and away if humans did attempt to approach. Many people these days would call that a modern "fairy tale," preposterous, even if the event was perfectly logical IF one pre-accepted flying saucers containing little green men.

Then came the appearances of the Wonki-like Sasquatch creatures. Or did they just come out of the wood work after being present in their locals for hundreds of years but without a lot of folk tales as evidence their existence?

It is not an original thought to wonder if the many occasions of the appearance of them at this time in our destiny is but a part of a multi-faceted program, as is the mere sightings of the UFOs, the abductions, the livestock mutilations and the official denials from governments. An exercise to determine how well we can acclimate to a species different than ourselves. One that is rather independent, seems to not need or want human companionship but has to share the same planet as we do. One that we could control and eliminate if we so desired. These creatures seem to have an affinity for the US of A, as do UFOs, and not necessarily mostly deep in the deepest woods. Why the affinity in several cases to landed UFO reports? Is this all some sort of a test of our sensibilities or simply happenstance of natural events and causes that still, in the analysis, will determine if we are worthy of existence ourselves?

I can say from my own experience that personal evidence for the existence of Sasquatch creatures among us and our neighborhoods is as sobering of a thought as having a decent UFO sighting. So there is a connection if we look.
edit on 25-3-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Btw if your interested in sharing your encounters with more people you should contact the guys from Sasquatch Chronicles. They run a podcast and have guests on to tell about their encounters. It's very well formatted and Wes(the host) is a really good interviewer, he asks insightful questions and unlike some others, let's the guest speak.

It's a really good listen too if your interested in others stories, here's a thread I made a while back about the podcast- www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have done an interview for a podcast with Wes former partner William Jevning. I do not plan on doing anymore interviews for the researchers.

Will and Wes split ways over an issue I am not familiar with. I dont care to get into the dramas that unfold regularly in the sasquatch research community. They both do great shows imo. But, they have their own opinions and theories on the subject. Some I agree with others I do not.

I would like to interact with others and get grassroots efforts to not only warn the general public, but to give our L.E.O. community the support they need in order to put a stop to this.
The feds should be required to pay for the training they need to deal with these issues in their communities.

This is one of the reasons I joined ATS. It is a great place to share, it is also a great place for the initiated to document these occurences for future reference. I would encourage anyone who has not done so already to share their story here. Looking at you lurkers out there...lol.
Its tough but the ridicule to me is worth it.

Thank you for contributing to the thread.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

I could tell you......they control the narrative in their environment. ....or, you cant take a picture of a fire truck 50 feet away in places around our harsh tropic environment. ....or pics magically disappeared.

Are you suggesting that the apes have the ability to manipulate reality somehow?

Like ... how?

I would only suggest that you could be looking at one 15 feet away from you, and you would not see it.

Not reality, just our perception of it.

Think Ninja.
For lack of a better term.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

While I'm not going to argue the point there are reports of both together. Just dealing with Sasquatch is it's own conundrum. I'd say stick to just treating the subject as a biological reality without the ad ons for now. Maybe you could start a thread about the two in another forum section?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
These are the kinds of threads that rock these boards.

Ss&F + comment bump.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforce47
I'm sorry you're having so many problems with Sasquatch. They can be a royal pain and I know from experience as I've had 5 encounters with them since 1973. Some suggestions from experience and study:

1. If going out on your rural property beyond your residence or barn always carry a firearm. The minimum is a .357 with 180 or 200 grain bullets. The species knows what they are and will seldom directly challenge an armed person. The same applies to hiking or camping anywhere where weapons are legal. I have a Taurus and 2 boxes of ammo with speed loaders.

We have found the same to be true. He found out over time they would stay hidden when long guns were present, but when he carried a handgun hidden they would act normal unless he produced it.(.45acp) On a side note.
The big ones have only been encountered once while armed. They seem to know whether the firearm is concealed or not.

3. If you live in the South (LA, TX AR MS) call the hotline for Gulf Coast Bigfoot Research Group (GCBRO). In your case they would love to come out and get a shot at putting your Squatch out of business for good.

I know Bobby Hamilton and have spoken with him on the phone on more than one occasion. Him and my mate had a very similiar occurrence as children.
Without getting into it, I will simply say. I would not let him in on anything personally.

4. There is a really good chance the BF species is actually one of many species who are here and are Extra Dimensional Beings. See John DeSouza on his book the Extra Dimensionals. We are in the process of collecting evidence to support this assertion but it isn't available to the general public yet and won't be for some time until we can prove it.

I am a skeptic as far as the more "exotic" claims about these critters. Not that it would surprise me at this point. I simply have no personal experience with extra dimensionals, telepathy, invisibility or portals.
I wish you success on your work and will check out J. Desouza.

Flag for your post and I hope they let you live in peace. My best,

Much success to you and your endeavors as well.

Thank you very much for your wishes and contribution to this thread.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Two years later I had someone come in and they found tracks. 19 inches long and 5 wide. Recent tracks. I was not thrilled.

Omg. That is huge.
The cast we have in the studio is 15.5"
The big toe is about half the size of my fist.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Have you ever seen balls of light around your property? I saw 2 balls of light once that came down into the trees and turned into bipedal-sounding footsteps (although they sounded like they came from something small and light rather than huge). When I was walking away from the area, something whistled at me real loud. Apparently balls of light are sometimes a thing with sasquatch encounters.

That is so wild.

I have heard of similar accounts.
But never had one myself.

Thanks for sharing that encounter, were you afraid at all during this experience?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
NM

Please share anything you have, questions comments. Whatever.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

Thats what Im talking about right there.

People know they exist, yet dont want to be labeled as you say delusional.

As a result you had a bad hunting trip. And tgat is what I would like to see changed.

I would encourage you to share all you feel safe revealing. The more we share, the more bold the others will become. The more testimony we have on these critters.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Wow, those stories gave me a rush! I go hikin/fishin/prospectin in the Ojai n Santa Paula area in SoCal where Los Padres Forest is n there's a legend of the Billiwhack monster.. supposed to be a bigfoot with goat horns.

I've no arms to take with me other than pepperspray and a knife n spear. I know bout the low growl n how to stand your ground, but if I ever encountered one of these, just for the sake of escape, would a loud horn and/or a bbq lighter with flammable spray help to try n scare em? If they get me, look for the singed-bald giant, lol!

And those coins that Mr Devil Man dropped, was it for good luck or to attract fish in the water hoping sassy squatch would grab the fish instead of ya'll? No idea. And the multiple explosions, were they preset perimeter traps?

Side note, always wondered if your name was blueyed evil woman, or blueye devil. One's a blue-eyed witch, the other a blue-eyed, horned cyclopse. Now I know, heh. Thanks for the stories, everyone else as well!
edit on 26-3-2017 by Neil4No1 because: added

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman
That is so wild.

I have heard of similar accounts.
But never had one myself.

Thanks for sharing that encounter, were you afraid at all during this experience?

No, me and my friend both felt very calm and at ease. It "felt" like whatever the balls of light were were peaceful. I have no idea if whatever was walking in the woods and whistled at us was a sasquatch, but I didn't feel any reason to be afraid of whatever it was. I used to go out looking for paranormal stuff, so when I encounter it I tend not to be afraid. There have only been two instances where I immediately got away from the area, one of which I was so terrified I started crying... The balls of light though gave me a sort of peaceful vibe, I don't know how to explain it.
If I move back to the area I'm from though I'm definitely going to be spending more time at that spot with the balls of light.
Interesting side note, it was within walking distance of the Appalachian Trail in the woods in PA.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aristotelian1
I like the idea of Sasquatch; I really do. There's one thing I can't wrap my head around though. If true, why hasn't a hunter shot one and turned it in?

They have been.

Some just bury them.

Some claim D.O.I. agents step in and confiscate as well as threaten people into silence.

Others claim they sent the corpse, in good faith, to University of whatever.. Only to call or show up to check on the operation. Nobody knows what they are talking about.

Again. We hear these same claims, not once or twice, but over and over.

My hubby considered it, after they cornered him in the house one night. (Never threaten a scorpio btw.lol)

He had a plan, not just to kill one but up to three, he found some "volunteers " mercenaries more like it....imo, but later backed out because it could just get to messy. We have nieghbors..lol

Big problems unique to gunning these critters down. For one they are vindictive and have been known to stalk people that kill one of them.
Secondly, the worse fight you can get into is over the corpse of one. They have been known to battle fiercely for fallen comrades.
And last just because you see one, doesnt mean five more are not in the immediate vicinity.

Plus, you cant call 911 if you are that (in this case mad and greedy) dumb, to put yourself in that position.

Again, they are not monkeys imo.

Allegedly, one is stuffed and sitting in a certain Country Club Golf Course on the east coast.

Thank you for contributing

edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I was told by anthropology T.A.s in the 80's that bigfeet were real and were some sort of giant offshoot of humans, rather than apes. They said they had studied them in the Pacific Northwest but that the government put a lid on it.

They showed me a drawer with scat and casts of hands and foot prints, some with cuts and other injuries that just didn't look the least bit fake. It might have been an elaborate, sick joke, but since then, some cursory study showed me it is probably legit.

Now... WHY did Mr Devil leave change for them? What use could they have for change? Because it is shiny, or what?

And HOW do you suspect they erased the digital pics from your camera... are they gifted with electromagnetic manipulation or can they make humans do things without them knowing it... or?

Cool thread.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
I don't know if I want them to be real or not.
But there are too many reports of them to dismiss.

Im afraid that is where alot of our skeptics from.
We dont want to believe some things.
I know I didnt.

Hey 5 or 6 reports, who cares right?
Researchers have 1,000's of reports.
Something is up with this.

Did you really name your goat Billy?

Lol...Yes.

Thank you for contributing to the thread!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

In the early days of the "flying saucers," it a common report that little humanoid creatures would be bustling around the landed craft in a vegetated area obviously collecting samples. This was done in full view of the local humans which were usually ignored by the LGM but would maybe scurry inside and away if humans did attempt to approach. Many people these days would call that a modern "fairy tale," preposterous, even if the event was perfectly logical IF one pre-accepted flying saucers containing little green men.

Then came the appearances of the Wonki-like Sasquatch creatures. Or did they just come out of the wood work after being present in their locals for hundreds of years but without a lot of folk tales as evidence their existence?

It is not an original thought to wonder if the many occasions of the appearance of them at this time in our destiny is but a part of a multi-faceted program, as is the mere sightings of the UFOs, the abductions, the livestock mutilations and the official denials from governments. An exercise to determine how well we can acclimate to a species different than ourselves. One that is rather independent, seems to not need or want human companionship but has to share the same planet as we do. One that we could control and eliminate if we so desired. These creatures seem to have an affinity for the US of A, as do UFOs, and not necessarily mostly deep in the deepest woods. Why the affinity in several cases to landed UFO reports? Is this all some sort of a test of our sensibilities or simply happenstance of natural events and causes that still, in the analysis, will determine if we are worthy of existence ourselves?

I can say from my own experience that personal evidence for the existence of Sasquatch creatures among us and our neighborhoods is as sobering of a thought as having a decent UFO sighting. So there is a connection if we look.

Thank you for that contribution.
That is definitely something to ponder.

UFO sightings are fairly common in this area. And though I have no proof. I cannot deny the possibility of a connection. Or phathom the implications within your question.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

re: people unable to take photos

I've wondered that, as well. Does the camera simply not work while in the bigfoots' presence, whereas you can return to the same spot then the camera miraculously works again as normal?

If the government knows about sasquatch, and lights, ufos n helicopters are sometimes sighted near them, perhaps there's some sort of jammer signal interfering with it? And when nothing else abnormal involved other than the bigfoot, perhaps a jammer drone, awaacs, radio tower, or satellite with constant surveillance on the sasquatch is to blame? Which would mean the government knows there's a human encounter n only jamms the signal for that duration, perhaps?
edit on 25-3-2017 by Neil4No1 because: added

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
These are the kinds of threads that rock these boards.

Ss&F + comment bump.

Thank you Snarl.
Very much appreciated.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join