It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

Yes and the moviescreen promoting of these critters as fantasy and myth needs to stop.

This is serious business, all the pretending, smoke screens, and shilling needs to stop.

Today I witnessed a man that up until today, never once shying away from contact, or been deceitful towards us, went to great lengths to avoid us like the plague.

Totally out of character for a man Ive known most of my life.

Almost as if he was afraid to speak to us........

you wouldnt know anything about that "raymondoko", would you?

Because we are on page 28, and she has not been asking about his experience. I have participated since page 1 and that is not what she was saying. But it's OK for you to guess but not me? LOL

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks
First, I'd like to thank BEDW for this thread. It"s been one of the most enjoyable threads I've read hear in two years.
Second, to the naysayers of this subject, if you want evidence, go collect it yourself. The BFRO has a website where every reliable report of a bigfoot encounter is listed with general locations. If you live in the states, as many here do, your probably within a days drive of an area where they have been encountered.

This idea that your somehow entitled to evidence because somebody makes a claim of their own experience is ludicrous. Their here taking time out of their busy lives, sharing their story. And to put it bluntly they don't owe anybody a damn thing. Would irrefutable evidence be nice, sure. but expecting someone else to do your leg work for you is just plain lazy.

Last but not least, Id like to share something that happened to me just yesterday.

I live in the lower central Part of NY state where it's mostly hills and valleys farmland and forest. Lots of small towns interspersed throughout the area. It's starting to warm up here, so I broke out the bike(motorcycle) for an afternoon ride and went to hang out with a friend who owns their own motorcycle repair business. He happens to be located on top of Crumhorn Mountain. This is an area with lots of forest, the occasional house, and or farm. his house backs right up to the forest which is an area i deer hunt annually and have done so for a couple of years. so I'm familiar with the terrain.

Myself and three other guys were b.s.ing in the garage, the nascar race was on in the background, and he happens to have a pool table in there. So noisy environment. There's no bathroom in the garage so rather than having a bunch of rowdy guys traipsing through the house to relieve themselves every five minutes, we use the back of the garage which faces the forest. To remind you I said he lived on top of the mountain, short of a fifteen foot berm directly behind his garage he really is at the top.This forested plateau stretches for probably a quarter mile to the east and drops into a small valley and up another hill which is also forested, all of which is considered Crumhorn. the ridges tend to run north to south in this area.

Anyway i was on one of these relieving missions, standing there literally with d#$k in hand, and out of no where I hear this thunderous yell, scream, whatever you want to call it, that lasted for maybe four or five seconds. when I say it was thunderous it was without a doubt the loudest vocalization I have ever heard in my life and it had to have come from more than a mile away. I could almost feel the rumble from the shear power of it. I immediately started scanning the tree line even though I knew whatever made that sound was a long way off.

The shear power of that yell, if in close quarters, would have caused me to uncontrollably sh&t myself and have a heart attack at the same time. Now I'm outdoor kind of guy, I hunt, I fish, I taught scuba for a number of years. I've been within inches of fourteen foot hammerheads without the benefit of having a a cage none of that creeps me out.

Ive read and listened to other peoples accounts of these creatures and listened to their telling of the awesome fierceness of their vocal abilities. I've even entertained the idea of field research my self given I live in an area know for encounters. After hearing what I heard yesterday, I gotta tell you. I prey to God I never run into whatever made that sound.

Thank you for sharing that with us.

I know of an encounter that happened in Ft. Polk, yes inside the gate.

Coincidentally, the soldier had stopped on the way to a duty station, to pee.

It was late at night, he got out of the vehicle, was relieving himself when a thunderous scream came from right across the road from him. He saw and heard it crashing away as he ran to get in his vehicle.

He told nobody for years.

Maybe its a man thing.
Dont pee on my turf.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: recrisp

Neither can I ! I've been trying to follow this thread from start to finish but getting totally lost now in the veiled threats, cryptic innuendos and backbiting. I've no clue what you're on about even after reading your bolded post you linked. Anyone feel like summarising? lol

Well, it's pretty clear as far as I can see, but then again, I was asking for opinions.

Here's what I have shown.

She has said things that I have in BOLD...
I have said things that I have in BOLD...
See ANY similarities?
No?
Well then...
I find it odd that 'just reading ONLY what I have in BOLD' cannot be deciphered.

Carry on then, I just thought I would point something out that 'should be evident, but I guess that goes over many people's heads.
Thanks for your reply though.
edit on 3-4-2017 by recrisp because: Added the word, "said"...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

a reply to: blueyedevilwoman
The 411 movies are not using a moviescreen to promote "these critters". David Paulides's work is amazing. You are doing him a disservice!

Are you trying to say that raymundoko is talking to your neighbors? Come on now!

Is that what I said?

Here we go again.

Yes, that is exactly what you insinuated!!!!!

I insinuated raymondoko contacted my neighbor?

Show me where I insinuated raymondoko contacted my neighbor?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Well I'v e re-read the post and others in that thread. You seem to be insinuating that the OP has copied/repeated your own story. Unfortunately I can see nothing in what she said that is the same as your story. So you both were involved in a robbery and she used 2 words you used. Sorry I can't for life of me see the connection at all. Is it not possible that more than one person on the planet was involved in a robbery? The circumstances of the robbery were entirely different, the story was written entirely differently too so nope no clue what you are getting at and nope I don't think it coincidence and I remain quite lost and the clutching of straws

If I've got the wrong end of the stick feel free to put me right no worries I'm old and senile

edit on 3-4-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I think they are referring to the paragraph where you said a man you'd known for years wasn't talking to you and you said "wouldn't know anything about that would you "raymondoko"?
Seems to me you were accusing him of doing something or other

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

So I write it off and return to bed.
The next morning while feeding the animals, Mr Devil Man finds our farm mascot

I seem to be slow, I didn't get who is Mr Devilman?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The Ops husband

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I have re-posted it. I will not be pulled into your games.

link   

a reply to: twohawks

Yes and the moviescreen promoting of these critters as fantasy and myth needs to stop.

This is serious business, all the pretending, smoke screens, and shilling needs to stop.

Today I witnessed a man that up until today, never once shying away from contact, or been deceitful towards us, went to great lengths to avoid us like the plague.

Totally out of character for a man Ive known most of my life.

Because we are on page 28, and she has not been asking about his experience. I have participated since page 1 and that is not what she was saying. But it's OK for you to guess but not me? LOL

Ooooohhh! I get it now.

Im this chump.

youtu.be...

link   

Well I'v e re-read the post and others in that thread. You seem to be insinuating that the OP has copied/repeated your own story. Unfortunately I can see nothing in what she said that is the same as your story. So you both were involved in a robbery and she used 2 words you used. Sorry I can't for life of me see the connection at all. Is it not possible that more than one person on the planet was involved in a robbery? The circumstances of the robbery were entirely different, the story was written entirely differently too so nope no clue what you are getting at and nope I don't think it coincidence and I remain quite lost and the clutching of straws

If I've got the wrong end of the stick feel free to put me right no worries I'm old and senile

Back earlier in her threads she was making what 'most' people were saying were really outrageous claims...
I made my post in a completely different thread that had nothing to do with BF at all.
She (days later) has her story about how her husband has certain things that were really similar to what I had in my story.
After making her what some perceived as "outrageous claims" I posted what I did.
I asked if anyone saw anything odd about it, she says, "No, what do you mean?", as if she can't 'get it'.
You do the same...
I explain.
You still have your opinion, that is fine.
I have my opinion.
It's not hard to read between the lines as far as I can see.
I am indeed saying that it seems more than a coincidence.
I realized way before I posted what I did that others in the world have similar thing happen to them.
I do think it EXTREMELY odd that a person that has to have read what I posted to her but never responded to me (at that point) could have went back and read some of what I post due to her might wanting to learn a thing or two about me. I do that all of the time, I check on what makes a person tick, if they make wild stories (others, I don't mean her on this) then I make a INFORMED decision about that person, I bet I am not the only one that does that.
Does it seem like i am grasping at straws as you say, or is it that she did in fact read one of my replies and use that as part of her story?
I realize how outlandish that would seem if i were talking about someone else, but when a person (such as she) does in fact post things that are WAY out there, well then I feel a I do have a leg to stand on.

Read into all of that as you may, I see it, surely someone else does, and if not, they can sure say what they feel.
To be honest, it shouldn't be hard to figure out, but it seemed to really be for some.

link   

The Ops husband

Thanks, I would never have guessed anyone would call someone such.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

The Ops husband

I thought the same when I first read that days ago...
Her name is, "blueyedevilwoman", but read that as we can, it would be, "blu eyed evil woman" or, "blue ye devil woman"...
She calls her husband, "mr. devilman" with no real play on letters, and really it's confusing because she is not, "mrs.blueyedevilwoman", so it can be confusing.
Something like that anyway...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Just for clarification, my being a mason has nothing to do with anything related to Bigfoot. We don't secretly hide that information from the public, just the giant meteor that's hurdling towards.......never mind.

My discussion about the neighbor being a mason begins and ends with something only masons understand about trustworthiness among brothers. I know he wouldn't lie and he knows I wouldn't lie, so we have that part hashed out ahead of time. If he chooses not to contact me, that's fine too, the world will still turn.

But I do have an interest in this subject and have since being a kid. I watched all the specials, read the books, picked apart the Patterson film frame by frame, even got excited when the idiot Biscotti claimed to have a bigfoot body, but as always, reality is more mundane than fantasy.

Should an opportunity arise to investigate a bigfoot sighting with real camera equipment and the perfect location, I'd be tickled to go, just for the fun of it. I sincerely doubt anything besides known wildlife would be seen, but I would love to be proven wrong on that.

OP, if you were a bit less defensive about the questioners, you would go much farther in discussions. You are in effect, trying to convince Atheists that God lives in your back yard, but offer nothing to back it up.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You don't think Puma's cover territories of 100+ square miles? Surely you jest? You learn that in grade school...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Just for clarification, my being a mason has nothing to do with anything related to Bigfoot. We don't secretly hide that information from the public, just the giant meteor that's hurdling towards.......never mind.

My discussion about the neighbor being a mason begins and ends with something only masons understand about trustworthiness among brothers. I know he wouldn't lie and he knows I wouldn't lie, so we have that part hashed out ahead of time. If he chooses not to contact me, that's fine too, the world will still turn.

But I do have an interest in this subject and have since being a kid. I watched all the specials, read the books, picked apart the Patterson film frame by frame, even got excited when the idiot Biscotti claimed to have a bigfoot body, but as always, reality is more mundane than fantasy.

Should an opportunity arise to investigate a bigfoot sighting with real camera equipment and the perfect location, I'd be tickled to go, just for the fun of it. I sincerely doubt anything besides known wildlife would be seen, but I would love to be proven wrong on that.

OP, if you were a bit less defensive about the questioners, you would go much farther in discussions. You are in effect, trying to convince Atheists that God lives in your back yard, but offer nothing to back it up.

That right there is how a post should be made. He makes so many points that people need to read and comprehend.
He has not at all said anything that doesn't make sense in this thread, I can't say that about others.
Little one liners on her part does not a post make...
edit on 3-4-2017 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Jayzus, sorry if I've rubbed you up the wrong way

To be fair though, we don't have many wild exotic beasts roaming the woods in Ireland, perhaps if they escaped from Dublin zoo or something. My dad once dressed up as a gorilla on Halloween (Not that it took much dressing). He looked like the genuine article until he started driving round on a motorbike laughing. Badgers and Foxes, those are pretty aggressive. I'm not sure where I'm going with this.

The thought of a bigfoot roaming in my back garden would be very scary indeed. So have no doubt if I thought something was responsible for killing a family pet which is basically part of the family, then you better believe I'd be taking pictures and demanding answers as to what caused it. Bad enough an animal, but what if a child or human was the next victim.

So in regards to fresh roadkill, that's pointless, for example if a badger has fresh tyre marks over the top of it's head then it's fair to conclude that a motor vehicle has run clean over it's head. If your family dog for example has had his legs ripped off in the woods then your going to want to know exactly what caused it.

Anyway, so I look forward to the images of the mangled gates and Police reports, this will certainly add to your story. It won't prove bigfoot, lets be under no illusion, but it will add to the thread/discussion.

I'm not trying to be smart assed here, and this question isn't to offend, but do you have an Carbon dioxide alarm in your home?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

The Ops husband

I thought the same when I first read that days ago...
Her name is, "blueyedevilwoman", but read that as we can, it would be, "blu eyed evil woman" or, "blue ye devil woman"...
She calls her husband, "mr. devilman" with no real play on letters, and really it's confusing because she is not, "mrs.blueyedevilwoman", so it can be confusing.
Something like that anyway...

Ok I see missed the name thing, maybe they ended up inviting a demon home , never know.
I have read many bigfoot stories and saw prints in the woods, never heard of this kind of behaviors.
edit on 3-4-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I have re-posted it. I will not be pulled into your games.

What games?
What are you going on about now?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OnionHead

Jayzus, sorry if I've rubbed you up the wrong way

To be fair though, we don't have many wild exotic beasts roaming the woods in Ireland, perhaps if they escaped from Dublin zoo or something. My dad once dressed up as a gorilla on Halloween (Not that it took much dressing). He looked like the genuine article until he started driving round on a motorbike laughing. Badgers and Foxes, those are pretty aggressive. I'm not sure where I'm going with this.

The thought of a bigfoot roaming in my back garden would be very scary indeed. So have no doubt if I thought something was responsible for killing a family pet which is basically part of the family, then you better believe I'd be taking pictures and demanding answers as to what caused it. Bad enough an animal, but what if a child or human was the next victim.

So in regards to fresh roadkill, that's pointless, for example if a badger has fresh tyre marks over the top of it's head then it's fair to conclude that a motor vehicle has run clean over it's head. If your family dog for example has had his legs ripped off in the woods then your going to want to know exactly what caused it.

Anyway, so I look forward to the images of the mangled gates and Police reports, this will certainly add to your story. It won't prove bigfoot, lets be under no illusion, but it will add to the thread/discussion.

I'm not trying to be smart assed here, and this question isn't to offend, but do you have an Carbon dioxide alarm in your home?

You are one of my favs onionhead.
Too funny.
Ya kinda scaring me though.

You remind me of a shark circling....lol.
Right before a thread goes bad.

Onionhead starts circling.

I have to figure out how to upload pics.

From a phone, it doesnt work the same as described in freshmans forums

If you are not a comedian, you should be.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join