It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: OnionHead

How much proof, is enough proof?
I wonder sometimes.

It remains unproven, so obviously not enough.

Did you ever post up the images of the damaged gate and Police reports? If not then what is the reason for delay?

Patty film not enough proof?

In your opinion how much proof would be enough?

Dead or Living specimen on public display.
Would that be enough.

No I have not yet.
The reason? Mason stuff.

It's still a conspiracy, it remains unproven. I don't make the rules, that's just the fact of the matter.

I'm sorry that I don't understand your reasoning. You have actual physical evidence that would back up your story, why not show it?

I also presume you took photographs of the dead pets/animals? This is very important as an expert might be able to shed light on what kind of beast caused the injuries.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: OnionHead

That's another issue I have with the story. Growing up in densely wooded areas I've had pets/animals get killed.

If the circumstances are strange we took the animals to the vet to determine how it died. That's how we were alerted there was a cougar in the area which was extremely rare. It was stalking the calf for easy meals and a team was organized by locals in coordination with local park rangers to relocate/kill. I was young so I'm no sure what came of it but I know a cougar was killed by the army in the same area 20 years later and that made national news.

Every decade or so a cougar would find its way to the area.

Concerning David Paulides, I can't discount cougars as a possible explanation for most of the missing children. That's what cougars do...and they do it silently. Their bite restricts airflow preventing any screaming. Most fatalities are children.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

How much proof, is enough proof?
I wonder sometimes.

It remains unproven, so obviously not enough.

Did you ever post up the images of the damaged gate and Police reports? If not then what is the reason for delay?

Patty film not enough proof?

In your opinion how much proof would be enough?

Dead or Living specimen on public display.
Would that be enough.

No I have not yet.
The reason? Mason stuff.

It's still a conspiracy, it remains unproven. I don't make the rules, that's just the fact of the matter.

Who does make "the rules" for what your own eyes see?

Thats a fact?
Says who? says I

I'm sorry that I don't understand your reasoning. You have actual physical evidence that would back up your story, why not show it?

Waiting on the word of a Mason.
No matter how much testimony or trace evidence I share. Without that word. Im sunk.

I also presume you took photographs of the dead pets/animals?

How many photos do you have of your dead pets?
What possibly could it prove?

Maybe I could just find some fresh roadkill and take a pic of that......you see where Im going?

This is very important as an expert might be able to shed light on what kind of beast caused the injuries.

By expert, do you mean Mason?

I know where I am on this thread right now. I am under no delusion there for sure.

I see the shadow of the ban hammer.

Onion Head is circling.

Is that.........hoax bin I see ahead?

Hope not.

I have all my eggs in one basket.

Before I go throwing a bunch of pics and vids up here, I need my uncles backup.

Which may or may not arrive, he does as he pleases.

As I pointed out earlier, to actually do what Network Dude has asserted he can do.

IMO is massively unwise.

You can get killed or detained, and your "irrefutable proof" will be "liberated"

But hey,

$1,000,000

edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: edit bbc

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: [post]

Concerning David Paulides, I can't discount cougars as a possible explanation for most of the missing children. That's what cougars do...and they do it silently. Their bite restricts airflow preventing any screaming. Most fatalities are children.

I can agree with that assertion.

Except when the victim produces testimony. Or remain are found great distances from the point of the abduction. 1 or more miles. Cougars get in a perch and eat, as soon ae they feel safe to do so. Definitely not 20 and 30 miles.

Especially when found alive.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: anti72
blueyedevilwoman doesnt have to prove anything,

At this point I do. Just not sure anything less than walking through the doors of ATS with one on a leash, would constitute "irrefutable proof"

she is just sharing her interesting experiences.

To try and raise awareness of the subject.

those haters/'disinfo agents' are really annoying and distracting.

My husband refers to it as "checking my brass"

Those who look for 'undeniable proof' should start their own research.

cheers

Thank you for taking the time to contribute to the thread.

And I agree, they should get out there and look around, talk to people.

Cant all be liars. Can they?

Last I checked, people dont hallucinate the same stuff.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Those are a small percentages of his work though. He documents hundreds of missing children/people and only a handful or more have crazy stories. Concerning how far a cougar will carry it's prey, it can and does carry it many miles if the prey is small enough. A cougar covers somewhere between 100 and 200 square miles as it's territory and if it has encroached on another cougars territory and doesn't want trouble it will carry its prey quite a distance. Concerning where a cougar eats is another issue. It depends on where the cat is located. In the USA they often eat right on the ground, especially if not in bear territory, and only tree their kill if they can't finish it to keep it away from smaller scavengers.

I know one child was found on a cliff side that a human could barely fit on, yet David makes the hint that it was taken there by a Bigfoot possibly. Mind you, he completely ignores that Mountain Lions are often snapped eating on cliff sides because it's a spot they can eat without issue and leave the pray behind to come back for later. I greatly respect David's work, and his new documentary coming out seems to take a neutral stance on what could be causing the disappearances. It comes out later this year. I do have an issue with the deceptive edit (the pause) at the end of the trailer. I will find the response but that person said there is no pause. Hopefully it's just editing for the trailer to cause suspense.

Missing 411 Film

Edit: Format
edit on 3-4-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
First, I'd like to thank BEDW for this thread. It"s been one of the most enjoyable threads I've read hear in two years.
Second, to the naysayers of this subject, if you want evidence, go collect it yourself. The BFRO has a website where every reliable report of a bigfoot encounter is listed with general locations. If you live in the states, as many here do, your probably within a days drive of an area where they have been encountered.

This idea that your somehow entitled to evidence because somebody makes a claim of their own experience is ludicrous. Their here taking time out of their busy lives, sharing their story. And to put it bluntly they don't owe anybody a damn thing. Would irrefutable evidence be nice, sure. but expecting someone else to do your leg work for you is just plain lazy.

Last but not least, Id like to share something that happened to me just yesterday.

I live in the lower central Part of NY state where it's mostly hills and valleys farmland and forest. Lots of small towns interspersed throughout the area. It's starting to warm up here, so I broke out the bike(motorcycle) for an afternoon ride and went to hang out with a friend who owns their own motorcycle repair business. He happens to be located on top of Crumhorn Mountain. This is an area with lots of forest, the occasional house, and or farm. his house backs right up to the forest which is an area i deer hunt annually and have done so for a couple of years. so I'm familiar with the terrain.

Myself and three other guys were b.s.ing in the garage, the nascar race was on in the background, and he happens to have a pool table in there. So noisy environment. There's no bathroom in the garage so rather than having a bunch of rowdy guys traipsing through the house to relieve themselves every five minutes, we use the back of the garage which faces the forest. To remind you I said he lived on top of the mountain, short of a fifteen foot berm directly behind his garage he really is at the top.This forested plateau stretches for probably a quarter mile to the east and drops into a small valley and up another hill which is also forested, all of which is considered Crumhorn. the ridges tend to run north to south in this area.

Anyway i was on one of these relieving missions, standing there literally with d#$k in hand, and out of no where I hear this thunderous yell, scream, whatever you want to call it, that lasted for maybe four or five seconds. when I say it was thunderous it was without a doubt the loudest vocalization I have ever heard in my life and it had to have come from more than a mile away. I could almost feel the rumble from the shear power of it. I immediately started scanning the tree line even though I knew whatever made that sound was a long way off.

The shear power of that yell, if in close quarters, would have caused me to uncontrollably sh&t myself and have a heart attack at the same time. Now I'm outdoor kind of guy, I hunt, I fish, I taught scuba for a number of years. I've been within inches of fourteen foot hammerheads without the benefit of having a a cage none of that creeps me out.

Ive read and listened to other peoples accounts of these creatures and listened to their telling of the awesome fierceness of their vocal abilities. I've even entertained the idea of field research my self given I live in an area know for encounters. After hearing what I heard yesterday, I gotta tell you. I prey to God I never run into whatever made that sound.

edit on 3-4-2017 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

Another red herring. Who is nay saying the "subject"? The outlandish claims by the OP are what are in question.
edit on 3-4-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Whether her claims are truthful or not, is of no concern to anybody but herself. Just as your interpretation of her claims is of no concern to anybody but yourself. That's the benefit of free will. You get to choose! But putting people down due to our interpritation of their story is just plain bad manners.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Those are a small percentages of his work though. He documents hundreds of missing children/people and only a handful or more have crazy stories.

"Crazy stories"

Concerning how far a cougar will carry it's prey, it can and does carry it many miles if the prey is small enough.

I disagree, cougars will only travel as far as they must, with prey. Many miles burns many calories.

That ole calorie to carry science and stuff.

A cougar covers somewhere between 100 and 200 square miles as it's territory and if it has encroached on another cougars territory and doesn't want trouble it will carry its prey quite a distance.

False.

Concerning where a cougar eats is another issue. It depends on where the cat is located. In the USA they often eat right on the ground, especially if not in bear territory, and only tree their kill if they can't finish it to keep it away from smaller scavengers.

mmmhm

I know one child was found on a cliff side that a human could barely fit on, yet David makes the hint that it was taken there by a Bigfoot possibly. Mind you, he completely ignores that Mountain Lions are often snapped eating on cliff sides because it's a spot they can eat without issue and leave the pray behind to come back for later.

I agree with your assessment on this particular case.

I greatly respect David's work, and his new documentary coming out seems to take a neutral stance on what could be causing the disappearances. It comes out later this year. I do have an issue with the deceptive edit (the pause) at the end of the trailer. I will find the response but that person said there is no pause. Hopefully it's just editing for the trailer to cause suspense.

Missing 411 Film

Edit: Format

Yes and the moviescreen promoting of these critters as fantasy and myth needs to stop.

This is serious business, all the pretending, smoke screens, and shilling needs to stop.

Today I witnessed a man that up until today, never once shying away from contact, or been deceitful towards us, went to great lengths to avoid us like the plague.

Totally out of character for a man Ive known most of my life.

Almost as if he was afraid to speak to us........

you wouldnt know anything about that "raymondoko", would you?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

a reply to: twohawks

Another red herring. Who is nay saying the "subject"? The outlandish claims by the OP are what are in question.

What outlandish claim?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Is there anyone here that gets what I am referring to here in a post I made? (See my link below)
The reason I ask is that BEDW says that she doesn't get it. I really don't want to change the course of any thread, but it seemed important to me, but tell me what you think after you read the BOLDED parts I mentioned, if you would please.
Thanks!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks
a reply to: raymundoko

Whether her claims are truthful or not, is of no concern to anybody but herself. Just as your interpretation of her claims is of no concern to anybody but yourself. That's the benefit of free will. You get to choose! But putting people down due to our interpritation of their story is just plain bad manners.

Thank you for contributing.

Im afraid something entirely diffrent is going on with raymondoko.

Apparently I am not the only person with this concern.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The 411 movies are not using a moviescreen to promote "these critters". David Paulides's work is amazing. You are doing him a disservice!

Are you trying to say that raymundoko is talking to your neighbors? Come on now!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
Is there anyone here that gets what I am referring to here in a post I made? (See my link below)
The reason I ask is that BEDW says that she doesn't get it. I really don't want to change the course of any thread, but it seemed important to me, but tell me what you think after you read the BOLDED parts I mentioned, if you would please.
Thanks!

Ptsd, warzone, ?????

Can you form a question please?

Nice timing, your missing one more.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
The 411 movies are not using a moviescreen to promote "these critters". David Paulides's work is amazing. You are doing him a disservice!

Are you trying to say that raymundoko is talking to your neighbors? Come on now!

Is that what I said?

Here we go again.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
Thanks!

Ptsd, warzone, ?????

Can you form a question please?

Nice timing, your missing one more.

This really wasn't addressed to you, you have not been able (and still can't) tell me what I am referring to.
This was for others to comment on since we can mostly get straight answers from them.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Is that what I said?

Here we go again.

Yes, that is exactly what you insinuated!!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Is that what I said?

Here we go again.

Yes, that is exactly what you insinuated!!!!!

How do you know? Why couldn't she simply be inquiring as to wether or not he had ever experienced something similar. Blanket statements such as this is what I'm referring to in my above post. People are constantly making assertions based of interpretations that are woefully uninformed.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

Neither can I ! I've been trying to follow this thread from start to finish but getting totally lost now in the veiled threats, cryptic innuendos and backbiting. I've no clue what you're on about even after reading your bolded post you linked. Anyone feel like summarising? lol

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join