It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Some people obviously get a kick out of beating a dead horse.

Getting in touch with a mod used to be quite straight forward, now i cant even find the report button. Anyone care to help move this dead horse to the correct location?

To the OP, obviously i have no way of verifying your story. None the less i find it very interesting and a valuable contribution to the fabric that makes up the myth of bigfoot. Personally i believe its out there (bigfoot) and i also lean towards the idea that it might be something different than what it might seem to be at firsst glance.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Stage 4 incoming, as predicted. You've almost followed the cookie cutter hoaxer account perfectly.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Let's let her show us what she has, you never know what the future may bring.
I'm willing to give her that chance, this is no doubt the proof that we were waiting on. What else could she be referring to?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MarsneedsGuitars

I will be here as long as the OP is tying to take advantage of gullible members. Mottos of the site bro.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tomra
Some people obviously get a kick out of beating a dead horse.

Getting in touch with a mod used to be quite straight forward, now i cant even find the report button. Anyone care to help move this dead horse to the correct location?

To the OP, obviously i have no way of verifying your story. None the less i find it very interesting and a valuable contribution to the fabric that makes up the myth of bigfoot. Personally i believe its out there (bigfoot) and i also lean towards the idea that it might be something different than what it might seem to be at firsst glance.

I would encourage you to wait a day or so. And check back in.

Somebody, hopefully not me, is going to be eating some humble pie.

Thank you

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp

Let's let her show us what she has, you never know what the future may bring.
I'm willing to give her that chance, this is no doubt the proof that we were waiting on. What else could she be referring to?

Thank you, I appreciate the chance.

Please just give it a day or two for some things to get sorted out.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

What happened to mentoring and encouragement??

And what are you gonna say when the Blue Eyed Devil Woman and her husband start posting pics you won't find anywhere but ATS?

Thank you Snarl,

For those cringing at the idea of sharing your personal encounters.

Remember this, plenty of encouraging and supportive members on ATS.

Its not as bad as it looks...lol

Im going to wait a couple of days before I post what else I have.
Things may, hopefully, going to be getting really interesting soon.

edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: bracket

edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: bracket

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

No one realistically expects you to bring definitive proof to this thread after decades of hearing BF stories. Doesn't mean we're not curious about your experiences.

How about a wrap? What's it like "Living With Sasquatches" now that you're in the know and have more experience than 99% of us?

How has it changed you everyday ordinary lifestyle? What has it stopped you doing? What do you do now that you never did before?

Here's another one I'm curious about: You meet other people who 'know' BF exists. How do you self-identify to one another? How do you pick up on the phonies? You got skepticized pretty damned hard here ... does that happen in the real world? Right there in the field where BF is three or four hundred yards away and can't be seen even by you?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: TheErlenmeyerFlask

I agree and I'd love to see the damage patterns from this. I think it will be telling.

Because I'm stubborn I'm going to reference what I've already said and add that I have not seen anything BF do that is not possible or explainable if you dig. I go at it the reverse way, listen to what people report or go back to my own experiences and then try to find out how something like that COULD BE POSSIBLE.

Digging thru the audiology sucked,
It took forever for anyone to study both reindeer eyes or tiger larynx's and I'm sure there is MORE science out there if I knew where to look!! No it's not definitive but until we have a type specimen it gives "me" a basis to go on. Plus I'm also looking for MORE.

I want the answers to why, and I'd love me some hard science more than Phage likes "educating ATS posters".
My biggest beef is with the so called "Researchers" still chasing around in the damn woods making us all look like idiots.
If I could find this stuff and I'm just a dumb housewife WTF is their problem???

If no one else is going to dig into the science than we have to man-up and do it.
Sadly.

This was what turns me off.
These "researchers" go all over the backside of nowhere looking for sasquatches.

IMO they do not know what they are doing, or even worse, they are intentionally misleading the public that all the sasquatches are " out there".

Again, I encourage the skeptics to get out there and do some local research, then get out there, in the field.

Thank you Caver78

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

It won't be me. If you have evidence you have it, there is no need to wait days. The buildup is another sure sign of a hoaxer.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Didn't you say going out in the field was a death wish? So many contradictions in your posts...

Edit: Hey, look at that. The video is listed now. Did I nail this timeline or what????
edit on 1-4-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

No one realistically expects you to bring definitive proof to this thread after decades of hearing BF stories. Doesn't mean we're not curious about your experiences.

How about a wrap? What's it like "Living With Sasquatches" now that you're in the know and have more experience than 99% of us?

During the season,

We stay on our toes outside, after dark.

We remain extremely vigilant when children are playing outside.

When people come over, they drive up to the door. As close as possible and we do not consider it rude.

Nobody hangs around outside anymore after dark.

We created a circular drive, in order to scan behind the house when we come home. It also serves as a way of revealing tracks.

Always looking for tracks around the immediate area of our home.

We keep the doors locked.

If we are working on the home or yard. Certain sections I mean.
Somebody is in charge of watching our 6.

How has it changed you everyday ordinary lifestyle?

Before we exit or enter a vehicle or our home, we scan the area. Before opening the door.

Nobody enjoys walking to the pond anymore.

Children are more closely supervised and we do not allow them to go exploring. The clear horse pasture or the yard. They do ride bikes in the road. Plenty of good neighbors on that end of the property.

An adult is always present for bus drop off and pickup. And my "child" is big enough to go bear hunting with a switch.

Walking to the swamp or pond without being armed no longer happens.

Even setting in the backyard. Everyone is listening and looking out for these critters.

What has it stopped you doing?

Looking out the window at night.
If you hear tapping on it.

Going to the pond at night.
I did it as a research 101 crash course not too long ago. That was being armed with four people. One a Vet. The last time before this. Was the night of the incident at the pond.
I did not feel comfortable at any time. And will not go back there again after dark, armed or otherwise.

What do you do now that you never did before?

Being aware of my surroundings. At home.

Keep the 12 gauge or a handgun handy.

Stay in bed..... when I hear the single loud wump! That shakes the wall. Or the pop pop pop pop pop rapid fire on the side of the house.

Looking for cryptid tracks in my yard.

Here's another one I'm curious about: You meet other people who 'know' BF exists. How do you self-identify to one another? How do you pick up on the phonies?

My husband was involved in a robbery turned shooting at a fairly young age. 18. He shielded three children and recovered his critically wounded nephew while under fire.

After that,
A couple of years later he found himself in a warzone inside of the U.S.
Not many people understand the kind of savagery that went down after a big hurricane nearly wiped Homestead, Fl. off the map some years back.
He lived in the middle of that for 6 months. Miami/Dade County Line.
US1
KandK RV Repair and Services

We can tell the same way you can tell real combat vets, like what Im getting at above.

The initiated get a little tiny dose of ptsd.
Some get a big dose. Depends on what you are fortunate enough to retell. It shows when they open up and talk about it. You can hear it in the voice and tone. Sometimes blanked out momentarily while recalling events. It is traumatic. And it shows.

You got skepticized pretty damned hard here ... does that happen in the real world?

Yes it does.
I have lost a few friends over this.
They were offered opportunities to come look. Not only did they refuse. They stopped coming over at all. I think they knew I was not tricking them, and they just could not deal with the reality or even the possibility of these critters running around.

Some in my family have made the accusation that I am making the whole thing up to appease my husband.
Again, Easier pill to swallow than the truth I guess.

Right there in the field where BF is three or four hundred yards away and can't be seen even by you?

At night, they dont really care if you see them. They own the night and they are very well aware of it.

They normally stay near or in the swamps and bayous here.

What most people dont understand is this.
When you see one walking across a open area.
300 feet away. From your front door. Or any safe area. You will just stare in amazement.
You dont think, grab the camera.
You think.....what the hell is that thing.
I do anyway, and then its gone. That quick.

Another thing, the forest here is extremely dense. The beach and pastures are about the only places here, where you can see more than 7 to 15 yards.

Now when its 100' feet away or less...

I dont stare, or point my firearm at it. I dont grab a camera, I dont ask it for hair or urine samples.
I get out.
Whichever way out happens to be.
Vehicle home whatever.

Thank you for contributing and asking questions.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I agree with everything you said, altho I will say because of starts and spurts of their activity you never know which days or nights will be worse than others. It's always a crap-shoot. It's exactly like living on eggshells and it wears you down over time.

The things we had to change here were more LED motion sensor lights,
I spent an entire summer clearing out my wood line,
knocked down some hedges to just nubs,
had to give in and get mini-blinds. (still pissed about that)
We don't star gaze anymore,

we quit having campfires,
no coming home after dark, so winter is exciting.
Yard work has to be complete before dusk no more putting gardening tools away after dark.
Turning the valves off inside to the outdoor water spickets.

Forget going over the hill to the ponds to fish.
no more leaving the windows open at night.
no more grilling after dark
no more bird feeders
No more overnights with the grandkids.

Pretty much every reason we bought this house, the little things we enjoyed are ruined. So far I have fortunately not had the property damage other people have reported, just a cracked double pane window. A really large apple tree stump knocked over and some patio furniture tossed around.

I almost forgot...have gotten really excellent at rationalizing things away. It's now a hobby. The raccoons get blamed for everything from opening storm doors to tossing granite landscaping rocks around. Did you know they also tap on windows??? The house slapping I tried to blame on an old house settling.... The whoops and calls blamed on halloween stuff well into December/January cause people like those animated things that make noise and left them up like they do Christmas lights? Trails that never get overgrown cause we have "special" shrubs and trees. Wow! they must grow really slow?
I almost believe me, most of the time.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: dreamingawake

The site was never a hoax site...you want it to be a hoax site?

In all my years here I have never advocated hoaxing. I do point it out(and have been back-lashed against) when I see fit. IMO this incidence isn't the case. As this all seems way too preemptive with this to call the OP member a hoaxer.

Let's nourish people, encourage member interaction and actually have a story to share, rather than chase them away outright. There's enough of that with AMAs for example, and even ATS shows, no wonder why the site doesn't have them anymore.

In the end these work out, time will tell. Sure continue with questions or what not. Know that name calling and such does discourage participation here, that's just how it is even offline it adversely affects people. The conclusion of this thread story It won't if the member is run off.

To be back on topic, No I did not see what the member claimed to be a Bigfoot in their personal footage video, this why I did not comment until I could look further into instead of declaring it a hoax because perhaps there is more to it.
edit on 2-4-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

How is she taking advantage exactly? What does she have to gain? Its only an advantage if there is a gain. And again with the gullible....I don't think there are many if any gullibile members here by the very fact that we are here means some semblance of intelligence and research capabilities. I think some of us are just not as rude and antagonistic as others. I've seen far far better hoaxes called out on ATS than this and the fact that she is still here answering questions I believe tells me that she believes what she is writing. I don't believe this is a hoax, most hoaxes read like novels and tend to be word perfect and have a purpose. If the Op was just an attention seeker she'd be long gone by now

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I guess you don't understand how seeking attention works...

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Guess you don't understand no-one would willingly put themselves through the crap she's had just for attention...like I said reckon she would have moved on by now but hey ho each to their own...you can claim the fame that your constant questioning and dog with a bone attitude has made this thread now 25 pages long....congrats you've given her the very attention you allege she seeks

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I agree with everything you said, altho I will say because of starts and spurts of their activity you never know which days or nights will be worse than others. It's always a crap-shoot. It's exactly like living on eggshells and it wears you down over time.

The things we had to change here were more LED motion sensor lights,
I spent an entire summer clearing out my wood line,
knocked down some hedges to just nubs,
had to give in and get mini-blinds. (still pissed about that)
We don't star gaze anymore,

we quit having campfires,
no coming home after dark, so winter is exciting.
Yard work has to be complete before dusk no more putting gardening tools away after dark.
Turning the valves off inside to the outdoor water spickets.

During drought conditions, check the 80 gallon water trough daily. Its been emptied overnight.

Forget going over the hill to the ponds to fish.
no more leaving the windows open at night.
no more grilling after dark
no more bird feeders
No more overnights with the grandkids.

Pretty much every reason we bought this house, the little things we enjoyed are ruined. So far I have fortunately not had the property damage other people have reported, just a cracked double pane window. A really large apple tree stump knocked over and some patio furniture tossed around.

I almost forgot...have gotten really excellent at rationalizing things away. It's now a hobby. The raccoons get blamed for everything

Originally my husband was blaming a kid down the road he had a beef with. For along time we did not find out what the culprit was. Caused quite a few problems in the hood.

from opening storm doors to tossing granite landscaping rocks around. Did you know they also tap on windows??? The house slapping I tried to blame on an old house settling....

Very rare for them to do the vocalizations here. Its just to crowded here, apparently.

The whoops and calls blamed on halloween stuff well into December/January cause people like those animated things that make noise and left them up like they do Christmas lights? Trails that never get overgrown cause we have "special" shrubs and trees. Wow! they must grow really slow?
I almost believe me, most of the time.

edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: remove slash

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

The vocalizations here are sporadic as well, usually you hear them in late October anywhere into March. That's where I personally have issues cause the activity will ramp up in late October right around halloween.

About the same time as highschoolers "may" be pranking?
About the same time there are local haunted house-fundraisers?
Friday night football games?

The last two are important cause here I can hear the game from the school, it echo's all over the hills & valleys. Same with the haunted house, they do one in town down in the valley and you can hear the sound effects. This is important cause at the same time occasionally you WILL hear a vocalization an you're left doubting yourself cause maybe the Haunted House's hours were extended that night and you don't know?
Or like I said someone has one of those noisy monster electronic halloween things and THAT'S what you heard?

I would insist my husband come out onto the porch and listen and I'd say "who the heck still has their halloween stuff still up??" Or just a "what's that?" He'd wait and listen, look at me like I was moron and calmly say,

"You know what that is".

While I was flustered and trying to figure about how far off, looking to see if any lights came on a the very few neighbors homes I could see, and basically being upset. He took it it stride and would tell me to ignore it.
Of course I'm NOT going to ignore it!
IT's NOT supposed to be happening WHERE I LIVE!!!!

We would watch Monster Quest and other shows and do you know how totally ironic it is to see Finding Bigfoot and know you had them roaming around right outside your house? While Renee is hemming and hawing you just had your house freaking slapped and the motion lights are coming on & off?

Matt Moneymaker is right there saying they are reclusive and hard to "draw in" and I'm so furious about the misinformation, the blatant lying, and BS not only is my blood pressure hitting impressive ranges I'm trying NOT to throw something thru the TV screen.

During this period Cliff Barackman did a little blog thingy about his encounter just north of me, then a few months later Matt Moneymaker showed up and they had a few excursions and I heard thru the grapevine he not only found BF but found a couple of pissy ones and that night ran to his truck screaming about pulling the door handle off cause he'd locked himself out.

But NOPE....BF can't be here! Not running around homes and snatching a pet as a quick meal.

I am going to apparently die livid about this.
There isn't a day that goes by I'm not FURIOUS when I think about it. While on the internet researchers and whoever is still staring at track casts and futzing around with some of the stupidest comments known to man....the BFRO knows they are in my area but at the same time sticking to the "party line" of "we need more proof" they exist ect....

and my head is just exploding....

Tracks & casting only tell you where they've been, NOT where they are.
Way to go nimrods!!!

Find the water source, find the trails, establish the range, QUIT pissing around and dithering!!! This crap isn't rocket science and it's NOT THAT FREAKING HARD!!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I never knew, until this thread, that these buggars were part of your life.

Of course I'm NOT going to ignore it!
IT's NOT supposed to be happening WHERE I LIVE!!!!

How did you wind up next door to them? Would you willingly move to get away from them?
edit on 2-4-2017 by Deplorable because: spelling

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join