It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I find it sad that people get sad when their feelings are hurt...

I don't have to be humble. I am not the one who came here with a fake story trying to pass if off as true.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This stands for the OP as well as any other researcher - if there is damaged or destroyed cameras, aluminum house siding, dead pets, broken audio recorders, the list goes on and on, i'd like to see pictures of said item/animal.

If there is anyway to further verify BF existence, we'll need to be more analytical with hard evidence.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheErlenmeyerFlask

I agree and I'd love to see the damage patterns from this. I think it will be telling.

Because I'm stubborn I'm going to reference what I've already said and add that I have not seen anything BF do that is not possible or explainable if you dig. I go at it the reverse way, listen to what people report or go back to my own experiences and then try to find out how something like that COULD BE POSSIBLE.

Digging thru the audiology sucked,
It took forever for anyone to study both reindeer eyes or tiger larynx's and I'm sure there is MORE science out there if I knew where to look!! No it's not definitive but until we have a type specimen it gives "me" a basis to go on. Plus I'm also looking for MORE.

I want the answers to why, and I'd love me some hard science more than Phage likes "educating ATS posters".
My biggest beef is with the so called "Researchers" still chasing around in the damn woods making us all look like idiots.
If I could find this stuff and I'm just a dumb housewife WTF is their problem???

If no one else is going to dig into the science than we have to man-up and do it.
Sadly.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Caver78

Sorry your reading comprehension has failed you. Who is debating wether BF is real or not? The debate is if the OP was honest or not. It is clear that the OP is not.

In fact, to second your statement, you responded quite early on that you think that these animals are real.

It always amazes me how some will try to legislate who can speak and what they can say, particularly when they base it on dishonesty.

edit on 31-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm lazy and drunk, at what stage did Mr Devil man turn from your high-school friend to your husband?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OnionHead
I'm lazy and drunk, at what stage did Mr Devil man turn from your high-school friend to your husband?

I honestly don't know her at all, but I can say that without a doubt the transition was at their wedding...

I'm sorry, I just had to.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I really don't understand why certain posters are so damn belligerent and even care whether or not its true. Its not as if the poster is trying to extort money from anyone or push a book deal so how exactly does it affect you ? There have been some very rude and extremely pushy unecessary heckling of the op and people wonder why folk don't want to post much anymore

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I really don't understand why certain posters are so damn belligerent and even care whether or not its true. Its not as if the poster is trying to extort money from anyone or push a book deal so how exactly does it affect you ? There have been some very rude and extremely pushy unecessary heckling of the op and people wonder why folk don't want to post much anymore

You must have missed her removed posts.
She was beyond rude.
I thought she was going to get banned.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

I saw she had a few tantrums but she seemed to be goaded in the extreme...perhaps I did miss some post yup

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Wow, this thread still booming along...

Let's be honest, it has been clear for a while that there are a lot of holes in the story of the OP. I don't think others should jump on the back of those members who point out where explanations and lack of make the whole thing seem fake. We shouldn't all be braindead people who latch on to anything alternative or supernatural as true, surely?

The one main element that really frustrates about threads like this in any forum or indeed any website or in 'the real world' is the following sort of attitude:

'There are things that some people know and some just don't. I can't say any more. Maybe one day you'll know. Its not for me to say. Who knows? Me. And others I know. But not you. Or any modern recording technology or yet to be developed recording technology as clearly in 5 years we still won't have verifiable proof of encounters. But trust me. This is how things are, maybe one day you'll understand but for the time being I have that knowledge that you'd love to have and you don't. ETC. ETC.'

Seriously, though. They don't examine evidence in court for a laugh - its because testimony and eyewitness accounts are inaccurate and unreliable and you can't form beliefs on those alone.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

The poster is feeling the waters with an unlisted YouTube video. We've seen this scenario dozens of times.

Does their 20 posts hyping an incoming story.

Does their story post and somewhere in there has a video.

Does a video thread.

Now a video that had 4 views has 2000.

Suddenly the poster has tons of videos, all of which are up to you to decide what you see. We haven't gotten there yet with this one.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheErlenmeyerFlask
This stands for the OP as well as any other researcher - if there is damaged or destroyed cameras, aluminum house siding, dead pets, broken audio recorders, the list goes on and on, i'd like to see pictures of said item/animal.

If there is anyway to further verify BF existence, we'll need to be more analytical with hard evidence.

I have trace evidence, plaster cast, damage to my home, a metal gate nearly ripped in two, a broken wireless camera, and atleast a dozen or more reports to the Sheriffs Dept. for various missing and/or damaged property.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Dear networkdude

I hope you have had time to come to your senses.

Im not testing or threatening your manhood.

You know who all to contact on this board to understand the seriousness of your suggestion.

Please dont get my husband killed over some foolish testosterone driven "Ill show him" match.

Nobody will win.
Not you, not ATS, not us.

The only way I see it.

To enable those that are actually in the know. Officially.

Is for everyone to quit bickering about the what ifs; and accept the existence of sasquatches, thru anecdotal as well as trace evidence.
As: "common knowledge"

Wink wink.

And nobody has to die getting that "$1000000."

Peace

This is such a strange post, I don't know what to make of it. I'm going to assume you didn't mean to threaten me. That trick never works.

Strange to you.

I specifically said I am not threatening you.

I can be unusually well armed and also possess the knowledge to set up and operate high definition camera equipment, so unless your bigfeet are invisible, have infra-red vision and can see cameras and avoid them all, or possess supernatural powers, they can be captured. (if they exist)

And they have been captured on film.
Numerous times.

They are not invisible. To my knowledge.

I have no evidence or experience with supernatural sasquatches. Though I would not rule it out. Again simply because of the number of people who have made the claims.

From my experience, they can see infrared.

Set cameras up in a hotspot, they steal them or throw stuff at them till they are broken/dislodged.

Put them in a open area, whole lot of nothing. Cameras are left alone.

Starlight is useless because it cant see into the canopy. Where they spend most of their time.

I'll offer you a bit of knowledge, there is a reason lots of money exists in the bigfoot research category. It's because there is a much better chance that he doesn't exist than he does. I'd love to be proven wrong and find out they are real, but all the evidence points to them being figments of overactive imaginations. I have left you my contact information and hope to hear from your neighbor. I can quickly verify his masonic affiliation and find out from him if there is anything to this story.

The Patty film is a overactive imagination?

I believe you can do it.
I dont believe you can get away with it.
Not You.
Not ATS.

And unless you can get in that bush with it. Its going to be tough getting irrefutable evidence. Zoom or not, the area is thick with brush, tree limbs, leaves, vines, briars. All obscuring your view. I dont care what kind of camera you have.

Here is some knowledge in return.

Here you dont have to look for them. Or look far if you do. This winter habitat they hold out in, is a very limited range. Maybe 15 sq. miles. Sometimes they will walk right up to you. Within 35 to 50 feet and just stare.

I also disagree with your assertion of chances.

Being armed and maintaining your senses in a situation like this to use your arms, maybe more challenging than you think.

I also think you know they are real, and just want to see one for yourself.

Ive been wrong before though.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

As I read this thread, and with other descriptions of bigfoot encounters, I often hear about all the broken/destroyed AV equipment followed up with investigators and home owners not wanting to waste more money on equipment. Which I totally understand..

One thing sticks out to me (for the record I am prior service Army and was a 31B [Military Police]), so i'm often over- analytical.... so here goes...

I would like to see evidence of all the broken cameras and equipment, not solely to verify the story, but to investigate the damage more closely. In Iraq, you can perform some basic forensics to categorize IED/EFPs, after a while you can tell (say by someone's soldering skills or how they wire snip and create devices) who might have built the explosive device. In addition, If I had a few hundred or a thousands dollars wrapped up in cameras, and I returned to check the cards and they were all smashed or broken? I would collect and videotape that evidence as well as take them all to the Police for fingerprinting (criminal trespassing, theft, property is a felony when costs rises over $500 in some states).

I deer hunt on a friends property, being said, at this moment I have a handful of trail cams set up, new batteries, and a 32gb SD card in each. Though its not deer (almost spring turkey) I like to see bucks drop sheds, fawns start showing up, etc... and yea, sometimes a d-bag hunter or kids will steal your cam. I've never had them broke but I have had them stolen, it happens to just about every hunter over a lifetime, but if I go and check my cams this weekend and swap batteries to find them all battered and beaten or ripped off the trees, I would glove-up and take in the evidence. The SD cards (I use microSD in a adapter), so the cards are pretty protected, you could run it over with a truck and probably still pull pics.

Anyway, I digress, I would like to see pictures of someone's AV equipment all bashed up... because no one (with great trepidation I assume) would purposefully destroy their 1,000 dollars worth of gear to perpetuate a hoax, and secondly I can't imagine someone not documenting the destruction of 1,000 worth of gear for either criminal purposes to turn into LEO (even if NOT under the story of a big foot investigation so you don't get laughed at, roger, I get it) but either way you dice it up... if someone says ALL their gear was destroyed, and you can't show me broken plastic. I'm skeptic of the story. Not of bigfoot as much as the story.

I have no skin in the game - I believe they may exist, never seen one, I honestly believe many stories are true, but one thing I am 100% sure of, is people lie, and people lie for the silliest of reasons.

I don't want to say you blueyeddevlwoman made it up, not at all, interesting story, but would love to see the broken gear for the above reasons.

Also, if you take a picture on a digital device, immediately place it in a faraday cage device. that might help, just a thought.

Thank you for your husbands UDT/SEAL service. I served in Iraq in 08-10 and looking back am eternally greatful for ops I never knew existed or went down, but I've seen icons show up in a weird spot on the BFT then disappear when we tried messaging the unit. Also glad to know dudes go in darker places.

Thank you very much for your service.

My husband has never served in the military, neither have I.

Nor, have I ever made such a claim.

Stolen cameras , property damage reported to BCSD multiple times.

Deputies recommendations?

Buy more cameras and place them up higher.

So we dont bother calling in, we just photograph it.

If you look in the thread. Someone posted an AP story from the West Coast US.

Why would deputies not include the drivers testimony?

Even if they believed her to be delusional. Her statement could have been used to determine her sanity, possible drug or alcohol use, brain tumor. At the very least a possible contributing factor to the mv accident.

Could you possibly read that article and please give me your honest opinion?

I think its because they are not allowed to use the "S" word in official reports.

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandeezee

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Mandeezee

Yes, what would I, an avid hunter, know about trail cams...

I'm not referring to your knowledge of trail cams. I'm referring to your lack of knowledge on the subject of bf.

If you were familiar, you would know the opinion is that bf can either hear them or see the infared light. Not only that but the forest is like their living room. Would you not notice if someone placed a cam in your living room?

To understand all of this you have to first know they aren't just apes.

CCTV cameras can be placed in hidden areas and the recording device is inside, locked away, so other than this being a hoax, or the OP not financially capable of the $300 investment and two hours it would take to set this up, I can't see the opposition to trying to capture the events on record. Most people who have these systems, aren't looking for bigfoot, but have them in case of a break in. So it could even be though of as a dual purpose safety device.

But I guess I would hate all the fame and money associated with proving bigfoot exists too.

Do you accept Network Dude?

Or is asking mods to put their money where their mouth is against the rules too.

Bring the millions and your av equipment and Mr. Devil has promised to get you what you claim you need.

Scouts honor

If you are not full of crap, I'd like to speak to the mason next door to verify a few things, and yes, I would love to capture this on video. I have the equipment necessary to do this and the knowledge to set it up.

Then I suppose I could enjoy that million $.

You going to send me a contact number?

Or just keep ignoring me?

Sent you a U2U.

Thank you.

Responded to your U2U

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

You must have missed her removed posts.
She was beyond rude.
I thought she was going to get banned.

I didn't miss her removed posts. She stood her ground. The OP is a 'new account' ... not a former/banned member. She's just not familiar with ATSers 'as a whole'. You can see it in her posts (if you look).

I thought she was going to get banned too. Says a lot about the manner in which the mods control the boards.

This thread earned 56 flags and has run 23 pages. That says something. More than that ... it's held my interest to a point I've visited the boards just to read it ... BF might not be of interest to the majority of members posting to the site, but it is to me. I don't have anything to offer on the subject, but my lack of observable participation is simply as elusive as the creature is itself.

Star for your honest post.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I would say look very closely at what exactly they post.

The few hecklers, have repeatedly used arguments that I have not made.

The idea or goal is to trick the readers into thinking I made this claim or that and then ask questions as if I posed the argument.

This is what they then use to make the claim:

"See! I have poked holes in it."
Lol.

How do you disagree with statements you have not made?

I have no "upcoming books"

I get no kick backs from JRG or B. Davis.

I am simply doing this to bring the subject to light.
Public awareness and L.E.O. awareness and training.

Thank you for your support.

Again I urge those of you reading to post your encounter or as much as you feel comfortable with.

Most of the folks on ATS do not represent the 2 or 3 hecklers on this thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I have trace evidence, plaster cast, damage to my home, a metal gate nearly ripped in two, a broken wireless camera, and atleast a dozen or more reports to the Sheriffs Dept. for various missing and/or damaged property.

Excellent, so you do actually have physical evidence. Perhaps take pictures of the metal gate and your police reports?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Op thanks for your Bigfoot threads. Know these threads are appreciated, bring the site back to what it was not this influx of all the partisan drama.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

I agree with you about the Patty film. There was a thread some time ago where the discussion about the claimed suit came up. I don't believe anyone could could come up with as to why, including lack of source material, the suit had breasts and was so beyond it's time in material.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join