It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caspian234

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

So, you (and others) have not only had experiences at your home with Bigfoot, but also with UFOs (multiple experiences)?

What about ghosts? Poltergeist activity? Any missing time? Has anyone been experiencing any extrasensory powers like telepathy, precognition or so forth?

Sorry I forgot to add in your quote,
I mentioned before that I believe that, which you have posted above is likely all connected.
There's a lot going on that many are not aware of

I agree.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: Mandeezee

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Mandeezee

Yes, what would I, an avid hunter, know about trail cams...

I'm not referring to your knowledge of trail cams. I'm referring to your lack of knowledge on the subject of bf.

If you were familiar, you would know the opinion is that bf can either hear them or see the infared light. Not only that but the forest is like their living room. Would you not notice if someone placed a cam in your living room?

To understand all of this you have to first know they aren't just apes.

CCTV cameras can be placed in hidden areas and the recording device is inside, locked away, so other than this being a hoax, or the OP not financially capable of the $300 investment and two hours it would take to set this up, I can't see the opposition to trying to capture the events on record. Most people who have these systems, aren't looking for bigfoot, but have them in case of a break in. So it could even be though of as a dual purpose safety device.

But I guess I would hate all the fame and money associated with proving bigfoot exists too.

Do you accept Network Dude?

Or is asking mods to put their money where their mouth is against the rules too.

Bring the millions and your av equipment and Mr. Devil has promised to get you what you claim you need.

Scouts honor

If you are not full of crap,

Atleast one of us knows the rules.

I'd like to speak to the mason next door to verify a few things,

Great! When can we expect you?

Just asking......What makes you so sure he wants to get involved with this?

and yes, I would love to capture this on video.

Typical of the uninitiated, you will change your mind about that when the moment of truth arrives.

I have the equipment necessary to do this and the knowledge to set it up.

Bring it. Your funeral. And Mr Devils.....

In case you forgot, mounted cameras will produce diddly.

Then I suppose I could enjoy that million $.

"Irrefutable evidence"

You cant get that on film. Any film.

And no the million is mine.
I get that check .....every night yall get in the field.

When yall get back, emptyhanded Ill give it back.

When you get that "irrefutable evidence" lol...Ill know, because you two wont be back.
More than likely but, never say never.

Then Ill be off to the bank.....hate I will be having to spend that first bit of that million on a funeral.

ATS can have the pics, the fame and the rights to them.........and any of your remains. Assuming thier is any.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Caver78

Just as a general statement, asking reasonable, fact-based questions doesn't make anyone a "nay-sayer."

The world doesn't (or shouldn't) dissolve in to believers and skeptics.

Your experience with your husband demonstrates that he wasn't particularly sensitive to your stated fears ... not that he intentionally took you into a known, highly-dangerous, situation. Bears, given the opportunity, will go out of their way to avoid humans.

So while your observation is correct that we weren't with the OP and her mate (obviously) the two anecdotes taken together does not suggest that all men everywhere put their partners into highly dangerous situations on a whim.

If you're going to argue from "reason" let's do so.

I'm not suggesting that what I refer to as a Nay-Sayer is the same thing as a Skeptic, to set that right.
A skeptic, to me, is someone who's interested in the subject matter but logical and analytical about taking the topic at hand and examining it.

Both my adult kids were straight up Nay-Sayers. No interest in the topic and flat out gob smacked when thru no fault of their own they got their noses rubbed in it. My daughter took a few years, but now is aware and mildly interested. My son is still refusing to entertain the idea and has stated he will till he walks right into one.

I should say my earlier reply was badly worded. Husbands & Wives do some seriously boneheaded stuff from time to time. Really wasn't just picking on the guys. I'm just as guilty as anyone. (smile) It's just instead of picking apart the "why's" of the OP's husbands behavior I could easily see it being no big deal and neither here or there. She was relating the event from her perspective.

It's easy to lay the whole "get a CCTV system or Game Cam" trip on someone who mentions their experiences. Personally it's not my lifes mission to prove squat to anyone. It took us a couple of years before we finally ran out of reasonable explanations or would ourselves believe it. My gig was and still is I don't want any interaction. I just wanted things to stop and be "normal".

It took me three years to find a Researcher who was knowledgeable and took the time to assist me quietly and in confidence. I like my boring dull ordinary life and DID NOT need to be fodder for some "self proclaimed" BF Expert
to use my information to go out and add to their "portfolio". There are many more people who feel and behave the same way. Just because the world has a burning desire to KNOW doesn't negate anyones right to privacy or put the onus of "proving a cryptid" on them specifically.

Let me just say talking openly about it leads to nothing but people calling you crazy and worse. It's also somewhat shameful like you aren't in touch with reality, despite usually eventually coming up with some physical proof. THEN you're called a attention seeker and hoaxer. It's really just a lose/lose thing. The very first thing I thought of after dragging my husband out o to the porch one nippy March night to listen to calls that just couldn't be!! was that Oh HELL!!!! I couldn't even use him as a witness for me in a court of law cause we were married!! I turned around and went inside totally devastated. What's the point? you know?

Very well said.

I dont know you really, but after reading that, I feel like I do.

Thank you for this contribution.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

How many people have been killed why looking for Bigfoot? Since it can't be captured on any film are you of the group that believe the Patterson film is a fraud?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Thank you for sharing with us. I really appreciate the contribution.

It has been theorized that our up ticks in encounters from Sept. to March are a direct result of hunting season.

While somewhat forested and swampy, the nearest heavily forrested areas around here are 15 to 40 miles away.

Maybe you can get your brother to write something up and you can post another thread with his testimony. ATS is great for archiving these events.
I would encourage everyone to do the same.

Again, until we can accept these critters existence as "common knowledge" nothing official is going to be done.

Thank you again.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: network dude

And they have invisible poop.

Ill give you a dollar for every deer poop you find.

You do believe in deer?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: network dude

well based on the stories relayed by other posters
it appears people who experience these events have encountered an intelligent species
which can hide its presence easily , hide its tracks , footprints, fecal matter

this would be what a smart human would do if it was trying to evade capture or detection from other intelligent species

hey maybe they have doggie bags to collect their poo once they do it
or maybe they have caves where they do their business

who knows its fun to speculate though

Or. Maybe they bury it.

Do you not believe in cats either?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
I have joked that one day UFOs, Sasquatch, ghosts, spontaneous human combustion, timeslip and a host of other stuff will be explained away in a Unified Weirdness Theory that probably involves quantum physics.

It's probably not a joke, really. My opinion at the moment is that the "weirdness" all seems to stem from the interaction between limited human perception and intelligence and a greater reality we just aren't smart enough to figure out yet. We appear to be predisposed to seeing certain things a certain way, possibly as a result of some survival adaptation. A "UFO" looks like a machine, because we're familiar with what machines are. "Bigfoot" is how we interpret large, oddly-behaving animals or people who take us by surprise in the woods. "Ghosts" are how we superimpose our expectations on things that happen at night and in low light in creepy places when we're both tired and limited by our inability to see well. Same thing with leprechauns, fairies, trolls, ogres, demons, phantom hitchhikers, etc.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

As a hunter I find Deer scat all the time...do you think Deer bury their scat?

Feral cats do bury their poop, but often they will leave very visible piles as a way of marking their territory...we find bobcat scat quite often.
edit on 30-3-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Considering you have been in touch with Bigfoot researchers, who according to their own site are intent on proving the existence of one, why has your husband, the Sasquatch whisper

Ask him.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Can he post here and take questions? Why don't you know the answer? You use the "ask him" deflection quite often as a way out of answering questions.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Outlier13

(post by Outlier13 removed for a manners violation)

When you have nothing else: Ad Hominem.

Says the guy running around like a spoiled child provoking everyone that has a different view than he does.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

More ad hominem. Who said anyone has a different view than me? Are you suggesting I don't believe in Bigfoot? I simply don't believe YOU.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
As I read this thread, and with other descriptions of bigfoot encounters, I often hear about all the broken/destroyed AV equipment followed up with investigators and home owners not wanting to waste more money on equipment. Which I totally understand..

One thing sticks out to me (for the record I am prior service Army and was a 31B [Military Police]), so i'm often over- analytical.... so here goes...

I would like to see evidence of all the broken cameras and equipment, not solely to verify the story, but to investigate the damage more closely. In Iraq, you can perform some basic forensics to categorize IED/EFPs, after a while you can tell (say by someone's soldering skills or how they wire snip and create devices) who might have built the explosive device. In addition, If I had a few hundred or a thousands dollars wrapped up in cameras, and I returned to check the cards and they were all smashed or broken? I would collect and videotape that evidence as well as take them all to the Police for fingerprinting (criminal trespassing, theft, property is a felony when costs rises over $500 in some states).

I deer hunt on a friends property, being said, at this moment I have a handful of trail cams set up, new batteries, and a 32gb SD card in each. Though its not deer (almost spring turkey) I like to see bucks drop sheds, fawns start showing up, etc... and yea, sometimes a d-bag hunter or kids will steal your cam. I've never had them broke but I have had them stolen, it happens to just about every hunter over a lifetime, but if I go and check my cams this weekend and swap batteries to find them all battered and beaten or ripped off the trees, I would glove-up and take in the evidence. The SD cards (I use microSD in a adapter), so the cards are pretty protected, you could run it over with a truck and probably still pull pics.

Anyway, I digress, I would like to see pictures of someone's AV equipment all bashed up... because no one (with great trepidation I assume) would purposefully destroy their 1,000 dollars worth of gear to perpetuate a hoax, and secondly I can't imagine someone not documenting the destruction of 1,000 worth of gear for either criminal purposes to turn into LEO (even if NOT under the story of a big foot investigation so you don't get laughed at, roger, I get it) but either way you dice it up... if someone says ALL their gear was destroyed, and you can't show me broken plastic. I'm skeptic of the story. Not of bigfoot as much as the story.

I have no skin in the game - I believe they may exist, never seen one, I honestly believe many stories are true, but one thing I am 100% sure of, is people lie, and people lie for the silliest of reasons.

I don't want to say you blueyeddevlwoman made it up, not at all, interesting story, but would love to see the broken gear for the above reasons.

Also, if you take a picture on a digital device, immediately place it in a faraday cage device. that might help, just a thought.

Thank you for your husbands UDT/SEAL service. I served in Iraq in 08-10 and looking back am eternally greatful for ops I never knew existed or went down, but I've seen icons show up in a weird spot on the BFT then disappear when we tried messaging the unit. Also glad to know dudes go in darker places.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheErlenmeyerFlask

Mr Devil destroyed all the evidence. She doesn't know why. You will have to ask him. He just said "seemed like the thing to do".

Also, Mr Devil's TEACHER was a SEAL, not Mr Devil. I doubt the OP is dumb enough to commit Stolen Valor.
edit on 30-3-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Considering you have been in touch with Bigfoot researchers, who according to their own site are intent on proving the existence of one, why has your husband, the Sasquatch whisperer, not accompanied them to find these signs of the squatch? Have they even come out? If not, why?

You sure have said alot to not know anything.

youtu.be...

Already answered questions stop here.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Mr Devil destroyed all the evidence. She doesn't know why. You will have to ask him. He just said "seemed like the thing to do".

Also, Mr Devil's TEACHER was a SEAL, not Mr Devil. I doubt the OP is dumb enough to commit Stolen Valor.

Again with implying things which have not even been suggested.

Im thru with you.

Mods, ban me if you want.

Im done with this "member"

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I watched that the first time you posted it, all 58 minutes. Nowhere does it answer my questions. If it does please give me the time stamp so I can listen again.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

We can't ask him but you can. So why don't you? Don't you communicate?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TISTBOTE

We can't ask him but you can. So why don't you? Don't you communicate?

Ask what?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join