It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
First time poster, Glasgow, Scotland.

Great wee topic here, and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Big problem, why not take the pictures on a Polaroid camera? Send them over here and I will post them all over the internet and become the multi millionaire who proved BFs existence.

I do believe in this animal of sorts. I just wish there was hard evidence, yet even though we have spoke of such being for 100s of years, we fail to produce said evidence.

edit on 29-3-2017 by Hotdawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Thank you for being so polite!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman
Hello ATS

I would like to start out by saying, Im not here to prove the existence of sasquatch. Just sharing some of my experiences with them.
The uninitiated are a fortunate lot in my opinion.
I am open to any questions or experiences you may wish to share.

Went back to the beginning and now that lots of viewpoints have been shared I'm going to toss a couple more into the mix.

The OP went out on a limb and started a thread on a subject that is difficult and because of TV shows like Finding Bigfoot, Monster Quest the millions of Podcasts, books, conferences is riddled with plenty of inaccuracies. Everyone knows the truth seldom "sells".

I'll ask a small favor in that this topic became important to me because like everyone else I once upon a time believed the "hype". The "hype" being that BF only was found in the Pacific Northwest, the "Hype" that they are reclusive and harmless, the "Hype" that EVER running across one was less than a chance of hitting the lottery and worst of all that anyone in a position of authority would lie about the reality. By authority I mean Game Wardens, Park Rangers, Law Enforcement.

As it turns out there is a long history of humans being aware of BF in the Southeastern US, Encounters both civil and warlike amongst different Native Nations, years of reports treated as badly as UFO reports, and again, the worst being told by other believers/knowers that you should WANT to, or HAVE to be thrilled you have had an encounter.

If we are going to talk about Living with Sasquatches then we should cut the hype, preconceived notions and understand everyone is going to have very differing opinions on what happened to them. It's a spectrum not a one size fits all. As Blueyedevilwoman has had her concerns I have mine. My biggest one is the fallout from the event.

People handle life changing things in millions of ways and because BF is just so foreign to us, so improbable, such a discordant event. People who buy a home in the "wrong place" who are clueless, not looking for this live a very different way than any of you can imagine. You to an extent end up being a hostage in your own home.

As BEDW said, her animals were killed.
She is not the only one this happened to and that's just how BF starts letting you know that interference such as dogs or other animals being an early alert system will not be tolerated. They "seem to be" fairly territorial, I say "seem to be" cause not being a researcher or behavioral scientist I can only go by observation and anecdotal reports.

The activity is also sporadic. For those who think you can "just get proof" yep....I thought so too! BF pulls hit and runs tho so you can't predict activity. This isn't like baiting for deer, it's more like waiting for a bird migration and hoping you will see that special warbler. By the time you have used up every reasonable explanation for what you are seeing/experiencing, definitively ruled out human interference, stopped blaming family members for little things they didn't do the BF have had about two years to scope out your daily patterns, reactions to a multitude of things and now that they want a closer look at you your pets are murdered.

I gave a perfect example of my adult kids being given the high sign they weren't welcome by BF. Having company means they have to change their routine and they weren't thrilled apparently with that idea.

What most of us and I mean me as well had to understand is this is not only BF using guerrilla tactics altho I can't fault them for it their survival has depended on it, it's also largely a battle of wits. If you can't outthink them you are left reacting and as any Veteran or LEO or psychologist would tell you that's a bad place to deal from.

The whole misnomer that they are fuzzy friendly shy forest guardians in my experience is ludicrous. They are trying to survive much as we are. Can some show kindness? Yes, but like humans would you depend on every one doing it? By holding them to different basic standards then we hold humans too, we mentally create a artificial and incorrect basis for continuing dealing with them or talking about them.

If I want a new friend I'm certainly NOT going to go to someones home and leave trinkets, play a flute and leave, or leave peanut butter.

If a human showed up on my property in the middle of the night, killed my dog, stood outside screaming and shaking trees I'm NOT going to be fine with it.

If I applied thinking of the type of surveillance they do over a couple of years, to a human doing it, I would NOT be fine with it.

My point being once you say the magic word Bigfoot everyones brains drop out their behinds. It becomes all about "proofs" and witness veracity and 800 things including our own biases and beliefs, anything but critical thinking. For people who have been forced to deal with them there is no rule book. We still have to go to work, still have property maintenance, still may have livestock to care for ect....

I say this kindly and nicely but please believe me, if I never know when I can get from my car to the front door if I come home after dark what would make you think I am brave enough or even care if I can cast a track to show on the internet? The priorities of people who are dealing with this are just that far removed from what I've seen discussed yet.
So lets "go there" so you understand?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Cool story OP. My squatch experience was indirect but interesting just the same.

Night 1 - walking the dog in our back property around 10 p.m. Our property borders a massive wildlife preserve comprised of 6,000 acres of awesomeness. Grew up hunting, fishing, exploring this area and still have fond memories today. Anyway...me and the pup are about 100 meters from the back door. Pup stops dead in his tracks...stares into a thicket N of our position and starts with a low gutteral growl. I knew he was scared of something. His growl lasted for 4 seconds then he tucked tail and di di mau straight to the back door. I've never seen my dog move like that with his tail tucked the way it was. I stood there for a few moments staring at the thicket. Something just didn't feel right. Then I noticed how quiet it was. This was mid-summer and usually it's a chorus that time of year. That's a lot of information by the way.

Anyway...I walk back to the house where pup is literally digging the back door hinges trying to get in all the while whimpering. Really uncharacteristic behavior but oh well.

Night 2 - I have a very bizarre dream and one I never had until that night nor have I had since. I dreamed I was standing in the very back of our property near the thicket from the night prior. Staring at the thicket when I saw a FAMILY of big foots appear. They didn't step out from the thicket. They just appeared one by one. The largest appeared first and my intuition told me he was the poppa. Then the momma appeared. Huge but not a huge as poppa. Then 2 little ones appeared. Remember this is just a dream at this point. Anyway...the 2 young ones that appeared were a light brownish orange color. Very different from the poppa who was pitch black in color and the momma who was also dark but not quite as dark as poppa. They just stared at me and I stared back. I wake up in my bed and recall how vivid and real the dream seemed to me.

Day 3 - I'm in the house around mid afternoon and my mom comes to find me and tells me in her serious tone she needs to talk to me. Well I knew something was up right away because...well....because I know when mom has that tone then something serious is up. She proceeds to tell me that my younger brother just returned from the woods with 2 of his friends. They had been exploring deep in the woods and apparently had a very scary encounter. She told me they were walking down the path by the river. (There is an amazing river in this preserve we spent so much time on and had one particular spot we were guaranteed great fishing. Our secret honey hole) Anyway...mom tells me they came around the corner of the path and when they walked into a clearing on the bank they saw a family of big foots just standing there. The tallest was standing in the water next to the bank. The momma was standing just on the slope of the bank and they saw 2 smaller ones standing up at the top of the bank.

My mom sat there quietly for a moment and then said, "I believe him and I don't want you to give him a hard time because he is really upset and scared right now". I just sat there in amazement and then told my mom about my dream the night prior. Down to the detail of the color of the big foots. We just sat there quietly sharing the mother - son moment of knowing something very amazing yet scary had happened to my younger brother.

I gave my younger brother some space for a few hours and let him calm down in his room. Sometime just before supper I went to talk with him and give him some brotherly support. I asked him how he was doing and if he wanted to talk. Before he told me what he witnessed I told him of my dream and I asked him if he recalled the individual size and colors because in my dream those details were focal points. He detailed the exact same sizes and coloring. Pretty freakin' amazing event in my life.

Even though I did not witness them myself I was inexplicably aware of their presence. After that day we never saw or heard anything out of the norm in the woods. Who knows...maybe they were just passing through to find somewhere else to live? Regardless, it was a very cool experience.
edit on 30-3-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

(post by Outlier13 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Im just throwing this idea in there, what if the creatures themselves have some form of electromagnetic properties in that whenever they come in contact with a camera or electronic devices their own energy field disrupts electronic devices and erases memory drives etc !

just a thought

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

That isn't what was described.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Im just throwing this idea in there, what if the creatures themselves have some form of electromagnetic properties in that whenever they come in contact with a camera or electronic devices their own energy field disrupts electronic devices and erases memory drives etc !

just a thought

And they have invisible poop.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
Cool story OP. My squatch experience was indirect but interesting just the same.

Night 1 - walking the dog in our back property around 10 p.m. Our property borders a massive wildlife preserve comprised of 6,000 acres of awesomeness. Grew up hunting, fishing, exploring this area and still have fond memories today. Anyway...me and the pup are about 100 meters from the back door. Pup stops dead in his tracks...stares into a thicket N of our position and starts with a low gutteral growl. I knew he was scared of something. His growl lasted for 4 seconds then he tucked tail and di di mau straight to the back door. I've never seen my dog move like that with his tail tucked the way it was. I stood there for a few moments staring at the thicket. Something just didn't feel right. Then I noticed how quiet it was. This was mid-summer and usually it's a chorus that time of year. That's a lot of information by the way.

Anyway...I walk back to the house where pup is literally digging the back door hinges trying to get in all the while whimpering. Really uncharacteristic behavior but oh well.

Night 2 - I have a very bizarre dream and one I never had until that night nor have I had since. I dreamed I was standing in the very back of our property near the thicket from the night prior. Staring at the thicket when I saw a FAMILY of big foots appear. They didn't step out from the thicket. They just appeared one by one. The largest appeared first and my intuition told me he was the poppa. Then the momma appeared. Huge but not a huge as poppa. Then 2 little ones appeared. Remember this is just a dream at this point. Anyway...the 2 young ones that appeared were a light brownish orange color. Very different from the poppa who was pitch black in color and the momma who was also dark but not quite as dark as poppa. They just stared at me and I stared back. I wake up in my bed and recall how vivid and real the dream seemed to me.

Day 3 - I'm in the house around mid afternoon and my mom comes to find me and tells me in her serious tone she needs to talk to me. Well I knew something was up right away because...well....because I know when mom has that tone then something serious is up. She proceeds to tell me that my younger brother just returned from the woods with 2 of his friends. They had been exploring deep in the woods and apparently had a very scary encounter. She told me they were walking down the path by the river. (There is an amazing river in this preserve we spent so much time on and had one particular spot we were guaranteed great fishing. Our secret honey hole) Anyway...mom tells me they came around the corner of the path and when they walked into a clearing on the bank they saw a family of big foots just standing there. The tallest was standing in the water next to the bank. The momma was standing just on the slope of the bank and they saw 2 smaller ones standing up at the top of the bank.

My mom sat there quietly for a moment and then said, "I believe him and I don't want you to give him a hard time because he is really upset and scared right now". I just sat there in amazement and then told my mom about my dream the night prior. Down to the detail of the color of the big foots. We just sat there quietly sharing the mother - son moment of knowing something very amazing yet scary had happened to my younger brother.

I gave my younger brother some space for a few hours and let him calm down in his room. Sometime just before supper I went to talk with him and give him some brotherly support. I asked him how he was doing and if he wanted to talk. Before he told me what he witnessed I told him of my dream and I asked him if he recalled the individual size and colors because in my dream those details were focal points. He detailed the exact same sizes and coloring. Pretty freakin' amazing event in my life.

Even though I did not witness them myself I was inexplicably aware of their presence. After that day we never saw or heard anything out of the norm in the woods. Who knows...maybe they were just passing through to find somewhere else to live? Regardless, it was a very cool experience.

I love how this story starts out simply. A trinity of elements, almost like an x-file - young man walking dog by nature preserve experiences ominous moment by moonlight.

Then the change up! The introduction of bigfoot comes by dream, rather than physical encounter... which, at first blush, is a bit disappointing. But this is only buildup for the final act... which also plays out a bit unusually, as it's your mother who discloses the physical encounter, before finally ending with you and your brother confirming the similarities in the dream - the point of payoff for the reader.

It's a cleanly-related, and extremely satisfying bigfoot story.

Whether or not you're telling the truth, I couldn't say (no one can, it's your story), but I will say that you're a decent writer, and that the 'truth' can be presented in many different ways.

The OP, by contrast, related her story in a messy, confusing manner... I think this hurt her credibility greatly in this thread. Which is strange, because it had the opposite effect on me... it seemed like she had a lot to say, a lot she wasn't remembering very well, and a lot that she didn't want to say... the overall impression I got was that she didn't think too much about what she was writing.

Then again, she could just as easily be a troll who didn't put much effort into the troll... her frustration later on, not to mention losing it, and falling into name-calling... that felt like the reaction of someone who isn't used to being treated rudely, and wasn't very troll-like. For what it's worth. And that video, with nothing in it, screamed of desperation to prove herself with whatever she had... a person with injured pride. Also not very troll-like.

I don't know if being able to present your story well helps or hurts your credibility...

Obviously, I've thought too about this.
I have my own story, and have wondered many times how it might be received... as other posters have said, it's a lose-lose situation. In everything but the value of sharing, and getting things off your chest... along with the hope that someone else will chime in with a comparable incident, and new information.

Anyway, star for a well-told story, and for putting yourself and your personal experience out there. This is what I come to ATS for.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Hello ATS

I would like to start out by saying, Im not here to prove the existence of sasquatch. Just sharing some of my experiences with them.
The uninitiated are a fortunate lot in my opinion.
I am open to any questions or experiences you may wish to share.

Went back to the beginning and now that lots of viewpoints have been shared I'm going to toss a couple more into the mix.

The OP went out on a limb and started a thread on a subject that is difficult and because of TV shows like Finding Bigfoot, Monster Quest the millions of Podcasts, books, conferences is riddled with plenty of inaccuracies. Everyone knows the truth seldom "sells".

I'll ask a small favor in that this topic became important to me because like everyone else I once upon a time believed the "hype". The "hype" being that BF only was found in the Pacific Northwest, the "Hype" that they are reclusive and harmless, the "Hype" that EVER running across one was less than a chance of hitting the lottery and worst of all that anyone in a position of authority would lie about the reality. By authority I mean Game Wardens, Park Rangers, Law Enforcement.

As it turns out there is a long history of humans being aware of BF in the Southeastern US, Encounters both civil and warlike amongst different Native Nations, years of reports treated as badly as UFO reports, and again, the worst being told by other believers/knowers that you should WANT to, or HAVE to be thrilled you have had an encounter.

If we are going to talk about Living with Sasquatches then we should cut the hype, preconceived notions and understand everyone is going to have very differing opinions on what happened to them. It's a spectrum not a one size fits all. As Blueyedevilwoman has had her concerns I have mine. My biggest one is the fallout from the event.

People handle life changing things in millions of ways and because BF is just so foreign to us, so improbable, such a discordant event. People who buy a home in the "wrong place" who are clueless, not looking for this live a very different way than any of you can imagine. You to an extent end up being a hostage in your own home.

As BEDW said, her animals were killed.
She is not the only one this happened to and that's just how BF starts letting you know that interference such as dogs or other animals being an early alert system will not be tolerated. They "seem to be" fairly territorial, I say "seem to be" cause not being a researcher or behavioral scientist I can only go by observation and anecdotal reports.

The activity is also sporadic. For those who think you can "just get proof" yep....I thought so too! BF pulls hit and runs tho so you can't predict activity. This isn't like baiting for deer, it's more like waiting for a bird migration and hoping you will see that special warbler. By the time you have used up every reasonable explanation for what you are seeing/experiencing, definitively ruled out human interference, stopped blaming family members for little things they didn't do the BF have had about two years to scope out your daily patterns, reactions to a multitude of things and now that they want a closer look at you your pets are murdered.

I gave a perfect example of my adult kids being given the high sign they weren't welcome by BF. Having company means they have to change their routine and they weren't thrilled apparently with that idea.

What most of us and I mean me as well had to understand is this is not only BF using guerrilla tactics altho I can't fault them for it their survival has depended on it, it's also largely a battle of wits. If you can't outthink them you are left reacting and as any Veteran or LEO or psychologist would tell you that's a bad place to deal from.

The whole misnomer that they are fuzzy friendly shy forest guardians in my experience is ludicrous. They are trying to survive much as we are. Can some show kindness? Yes, but like humans would you depend on every one doing it? By holding them to different basic standards then we hold humans too, we mentally create a artificial and incorrect basis for continuing dealing with them or talking about them.

If I want a new friend I'm certainly NOT going to go to someones home and leave trinkets, play a flute and leave, or leave peanut butter.

If a human showed up on my property in the middle of the night, killed my dog, stood outside screaming and shaking trees I'm NOT going to be fine with it.

If I applied thinking of the type of surveillance they do over a couple of years, to a human doing it, I would NOT be fine with it.

My point being once you say the magic word Bigfoot everyones brains drop out their behinds. It becomes all about "proofs" and witness veracity and 800 things including our own biases and beliefs, anything but critical thinking. For people who have been forced to deal with them there is no rule book. We still have to go to work, still have property maintenance, still may have livestock to care for ect....

I say this kindly and nicely but please believe me, if I never know when I can get from my car to the front door if I come home after dark what would make you think I am brave enough or even care if I can cast a track to show on the internet? The priorities of people who are dealing with this are just that far removed from what I've seen discussed yet.
So lets "go there" so you understand?

I think you make excellent points. When something like this happens to an ordinary person just trying to live their life, they're not trying to sell a book... they're trying to understand the experience, and how to deal with it. How to go forward with minimal damage.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I understand this isnt what has been described but I was just amusing myself during working hours

it's nice to dream

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

well based on the stories relayed by other posters
it appears people who experience these events have encountered an intelligent species
which can hide its presence easily , hide its tracks , footprints, fecal matter

this would be what a smart human would do if it was trying to evade capture or detection from other intelligent species

hey maybe they have doggie bags to collect their poo once they do it
or maybe they have caves where they do their business

who knows its fun to speculate though

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hotdawg
First time poster, Glasgow, Scotland.

Great wee topic here, and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Big problem, why not take the pictures on a Polaroid camera? Send them over here and I will post them all over the internet and become the multi millionaire who proved BFs existence.

What millions?

Look on youtube, tons of pics and vids.
None of them were good enough for millions.
Not even the Patty film.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

So, you (and others) have not only had experiences at your home with Bigfoot, but also with UFOs (multiple experiences)?

What about ghosts? Poltergeist activity? Any missing time? Has anyone been experiencing any extrasensory powers like telepathy, precognition or so forth?

Yes, as I stated. NetworkDudes "brother" is a nieghbor and I have known him since H.S.
Mr. Devil and him were in Boy Scouts together. And we have been neighbors for over 20 years.

Three more households besides his and ours, on our street, have also reported similiar incidents.

No ghosts. That I am aware of.

Not sure what you would define as poltergeist activity.

Missing time and esp, yes.

Not by me though.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caspian234
I would like to ask these few questions to the OP Blueyedevilwoman and, also to any of you who have contributed to the thread.
Can anyone tell me if these beings have been seen in a family groups

I have not.

Do their hair covering have different colours i.e. are males darker ,....females lighter

I have seen from dark to reddish brown.

Do they live in a tribal state with a leader or are they all roaming alone.

I have not seen more than one at a time.

Would any body know how long their lifespan was.

Sorry, no.

Are they Telepathic

I do not have any personal experience with telepathy, sasquatches or otherwise.

Are they increasing in numbers and sightings

I dont know. I think as people talk more and share, more, people are feeling comfortable sharing their encounter.

Would anyone agree that the Sasquatch could be a natural evolution of primitive man who did not receive the genetic manipulation that the rest of humanity was subjected to by extraterrestrials and has evolved into a being that has developed heightened senses and perhaps as has been suggested, is very intelligent regardless of its primitive appearance.

Yes, could be. I dont know.

Thanks for your time .
Just curious

Thank you for contributing to this thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Caspian234

Dont mess with certain agencies of the govt. Some are extremely capable.

They dont care about your religous or fraternal affiliations neither.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

(post by Outlier13 removed for a manners violation)

When you have nothing else: Ad Hominem.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Mandeezee

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Mandeezee

Yes, what would I, an avid hunter, know about trail cams...

I'm not referring to your knowledge of trail cams. I'm referring to your lack of knowledge on the subject of bf.

If you were familiar, you would know the opinion is that bf can either hear them or see the infared light. Not only that but the forest is like their living room. Would you not notice if someone placed a cam in your living room?

To understand all of this you have to first know they aren't just apes.

CCTV cameras can be placed in hidden areas and the recording device is inside, locked away, so other than this being a hoax, or the OP not financially capable of the $300 investment and two hours it would take to set this up, I can't see the opposition to trying to capture the events on record. Most people who have these systems, aren't looking for bigfoot, but have them in case of a break in. So it could even be though of as a dual purpose safety device.

But I guess I would hate all the fame and money associated with proving bigfoot exists too.

Show me those millions.

Bring your oh so wise self here. You have a brother next door. You going to call him out too?

seriously, what the #? Why is it you are to antagonistic over the idea of recording the events you claim to have?

And just so you can be sure to avoid that financial windfall, here.

If the mason next door was full of crap, I'd call him out as well,

You wouldnt do it but once.

That may work on a prof ane audience, not me though.

but they usually display a bit better character than that.

Really?

So you are turning down the offer?

Wow. I am soooo surprised by that.

ATS exclusive rights......millions of faith tickets!.

I dont want a picture.

You do.

Mr. Devil has made the offer.
You want pics, hair samples, urine and scat.

Sept thru Feb is the best time. Shouldnt take but a couple of weeks, maybe.

Hope your insurance covers psych.
Your gonna need it if you survive.

Come get it.

Mr. Devil can think of no higher honor than to die in combat with a "uncle".

Personally I think you are both really dumb.

You, for wanting to get close enough to get that $1000000 picture and "fame". And you will have to get close to do that.

Him for being basically suicidal imo in agreeing to accompany you on a fools suicide mission, to prove something to a "uncle" that has zero respect for him or his wife.

But hey, I always wanted a million dollars.
Not a widow too.

But, you just cant fix stupid.

Oh and your link......lol.

"Irrefutable proof"

Good luck with that.

youtu.be...
edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: add text

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Considering you have been in touch with Bigfoot researchers, who according to their own site are intent on proving the existence of one, why has your husband, the Sasquatch whisperer, not accompanied them to find these signs of the squatch? Have they even come out? If not, why?
edit on 30-3-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandeezee

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Mandeezee

Yes, what would I, an avid hunter, know about trail cams...

I'm not referring to your knowledge of trail cams. I'm referring to your lack of knowledge on the subject of bf.

If you were familiar, you would know the opinion is that bf can either hear them or see the infared light. Not only that but the forest is like their living room. Would you not notice if someone placed a cam in your living room?

To understand all of this you have to first know they aren't just apes.

CCTV cameras can be placed in hidden areas and the recording device is inside, locked away, so other than this being a hoax, or the OP not financially capable of the $300 investment and two hours it would take to set this up, I can't see the opposition to trying to capture the events on record. Most people who have these systems, aren't looking for bigfoot, but have them in case of a break in. So it could even be though of as a dual purpose safety device.

But I guess I would hate all the fame and money associated with proving bigfoot exists too.

Show me those millions.

Bring your oh so wise self here. You have a brother next door. You going to call him out too?

seriously, what the #? Why is it you are to antagonistic over the idea of recording the events you claim to have?

Im not, you are.

Have you ever tried to capture one on film?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join