It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

Here is a description of some of what I have encountered in the last eight years living with sasquatches.

How are their table manners?

And do you live with the normal commonis type, or the Florida Skunk Ape variety? Been dying to know which type of shampoo to get for them.

Ignorance, this post is way beneath your usual show of intelligence.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

8 years later still no pics or videos..when will we get evidence of the sasquatc#!?!!

I hope they exist and we can capture one, put this debate to rest.

Agreed. I really want to believe in squatch but the lack of evidence logically leads me the other direction. I will always be interested in the topic either way.

That said, it sounds like there has been a huge amount of activity on your property the last 8-9 years. In all that time, you have no photographs, videos or even audio?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Milehigh

8 years later still no pics or videos..

A valid question.
I hope the OP addresses it.

Yes very valid.
I would suggest trying yourself.
I could tell you......they control the narrative in their environment. ....or, you cant take a picture of a fire truck 50 feet away in places around our harsh tropic environment. ....or pics magically disappeared.

But it would be to your own benefit to try and disprove their existence. Rather than me try to convince you of their existence. Experience for yourself the problems unique to this field. Then make a informed decision. The best researchers start out as really intelligent skeptics.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Btw if your interested in sharing your encounters with more people you should contact the guys from Sasquatch Chronicles. They run a podcast and have guests on to tell about their encounters. It's very well formatted and Wes(the host) is a really good interviewer, he asks insightful questions and unlike some others, let's the guest speak.

It's a really good listen too if your interested in others stories, here's a thread I made a while back about the podcast- www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

I could tell you......they control the narrative in their environment. ....or, you cant take a picture of a fire truck 50 feet away in places around our harsh tropic environment. ....or pics magically disappeared.

Are you suggesting that the apes have the ability to manipulate reality somehow?

Like ... how?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
There are similar accounts of events in the Blue Mountains in New South Wales of aggressive Yowies doing things like shaking tree's and growling at dogs, the local Police know of their existence but prefer to not speak officially about them. Aboriginal People talk about them as being Child Abductors and are wary of them, not all "Big Foot" stories are pleasant.

The same exists around the US. They played with Mr. Devil Man for months. Shaking trees, which he would go investigate, only to find nothing, and a tree from where he had just walked from, would begin to shake.

They are not stupid monkeys.

Are you from the New South Wales region?

Some local L.E.O.s are getting their acts together on this thing. But to actually make a report is going to cost you your career.
And I really wish we could push for training for our L.E.O.s and other first responders. But until we can get enough people with pitchforks up in arms about it. Im afraid the disapperances and terrorizing will continue.

Thank you

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I'm sorry you're having so many problems with Sasquatch. They can be a royal pain and I know from experience as I've had 5 encounters with them since 1973. Some suggestions from experience and study:

1. If going out on your rural property beyond your residence or barn always carry a firearm. The minimum is a .357 with 180 or 200 grain bullets. The species knows what they are and will seldom directly challenge an armed person. The same applies to hiking or camping anywhere where weapons are legal. I have a Taurus and 2 boxes of ammo with speed loaders.

2. If the species is coming around your house put up motion activated flood flights and surveillance cameras and they'll leave you alone for the most part.

3. If you live in the South (LA, TX AR MS) call the hotline for Gulf Coast Bigfoot Research Group (GCBRO). In your case they would love to come out and get a shot at putting your Squatch out of business for good.

4. There is a really good chance the BF species is actually one of many species who are here and are Extra Dimensional Beings. See John DeSouza on his book the Extra Dimensionals. We are in the process of collecting evidence to support this assertion but it isn't available to the general public yet and won't be for some time until we can prove it.

Flag for your post and I hope they let you live in peace. My best,

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Stalking is not really it. She was a rescue dog and very very atypically non-agressive in any way shape or form. The dog lived for attention. My guess is that alone was unusual enough for her to go hang out with whoever would pay attention to her even a Squatch. My fear was dogs especially down south are known as peel n'eats for them and since she was already going to one it would also be easy for her just get permanently snatched.

Now other times altho she had to go out and do her business she would be terrified and barely go off the back porch.
Those nights since the light out there doesn't shine up the hill or into the wood line I gathered it was another one hanging out close.

One night in particular I had put her out on her lead and in about 10 min went to go get her an I couldn't find her. As I stood there pissed and yelling "something" came from around the corner of the house, in the light on all fours like a bat outta hades and 4x4'd it up the hill. It's head was down between it's shoulders but it did not have black bear type haunches or a tail. It was also over 4ft tall on all 4's. I know cause it ran past the veggie garden which has 4ft posts for the fencing. Also I've never seen ANY animal use that type of locomotion on 4 legs.

I found poor Mallie glued to the siding of the house just to the right of the door where she'd apparently been the whole time silent and shaking. Just terrified. I'm familiar with black bears and moose and plenty of other animals and this one had narrow hips as well plus the cleanest hair/fur. I'm not going to lie, I was in straight up shock for about four days.
The next morning all we found was a trail thru the grass, but no tracks. So more pissed I didn't have 100% proof.

To this day I have no idea why it bolted like that, it could have easily stayed put and I would have never known it was there.

Two years later I had someone come in and they found tracks. 19 inches long and 5 wide. Recent tracks. I was not thrilled.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noppie
Who or what is Mr Devil Man? in your post.

Lol.....Mr. Devil Man is my mate. We have known each other since high school.

I happen to believe that Bigfoots are radically more plentiful then we think.

While I agree with all of what you said. I am not allowed to comment on everything you said. Nor have I experienced all of them for myself.

I too believe they are plentiful in the US south. And the rest of the world.

Thank you for your contribution.
edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: crop

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Have you ever seen balls of light around your property? I saw 2 balls of light once that came down into the trees and turned into bipedal-sounding footsteps (although they sounded like they came from something small and light rather than huge). When I was walking away from the area, something whistled at me real loud. Apparently balls of light are sometimes a thing with sasquatch encounters.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
NM
edit on 25-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Fascinating, may I ask what area of the country you live in?

Thank you,

. I live on the Gulf of Mexico coastal region of the U.S. in sw Alabama.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: butcherguy

The very simple answer is plenty of people have great pics but won't put them on the internet. It blows your life clean up. You get harassed by researchers and all manner of idiots.

However if you're a decent sort and trustworthy you "may" eventually get shown them.

Not an answer anyone likes, but it's the god's honest truth.

I must admit you are correct.
I would add that relationships have been soured and in some cases abandoned over this whole mess as well.

Sad but true.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: GreyScale

You've seen these apes?

Tell us about them.

I haven't seen one since the 70's in British Columbia. But that's another story.

I can tell you a story about the here and now and where I live... 2 years ago. That way we can skip the "I know that something took your hanging elk and the footprints are crazy but but... no pictures!!!"

I'm "new" to the valley I live in... only been here a decade and a bit so I'm not 3rd generation native. I was looking at topo maps for the area that I got a hunting license for and found a BLM road that took me within a mile of a place that HAD to be a bottleneck for elk in the area.

So I scout the place, the season opens and I'm there when the sun comes up, tickled that the locals were too stupid to figure this nice little meadow out.

About 10 AM, a doe wanders out into the meadow, acting all crazy. At first I thought that she was drunk (that does happen with deer and fermented things in the fall) and she was skittish SKITTISH and eyes twirling but walked right up to me and took a BIG long whiff of me. Then she walked through the meadow and was gone. I still can't explain that.

A few minutes later someone on the other side of the meadow cleared their throat. It sounded, to me, that the someone clearing their throat could have only made that noise if their chest was about 4 feet wide.

I heard a tearing sound, and a massive stump, roots and dirt flying and all, came out of the woods to the west and landed in the middle of the clearing.

Then... the throat clearing noise again.

I cleared my weapon, took my stuff and left.

A few days later I was eating breakfast at the local restaurant and was telling my father about it, who has been here longer than I. There were two old men behind him that were chuckling at the end of my story.

When they got up to pay their bill, one looked at me and said "nobody hunts there. The apes are up there." Then he left.

I've no explanation for the Sasquatch or Bigfoot thing... I honestly have no idea and can't honestly prove or disprove anything. In the black of night, watching the summer stars and chatting with others about it, it makes no sense. Inter-dimensional? Delusional? I've no clue.

I do have other stories about them though.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I like the idea of Sasquatch; I really do. There's one thing I can't wrap my head around though. If true, why hasn't a hunter shot one and turned it in?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

Read your post and listen to the podcast.

Very interesting stuff.
I have always believed they exist, just never had an encounter.

Thank you for sharing your story.

Thank you for taking the time to read and contribute to the thread.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

1. Was there activity between 2011 and 2016? If not, do you have any thoughts about why?

Yes the contact is minimal and usually involves the big ones, from March to September. Once September gets here, so does the chaos and uptick in contact. With both types.

2. I'm assuming that "Mr. Devil Man" is your mate or husband/partner? Why would he expose you to these apparenty dangerous animals/creatures/beings without warning you first?

You would assume correctly.

In his words:

"I was afraid you wouldnt believe me, unless you saw them for yourself."

3. Why did he throw down change for them? You mean ... like coins?

Yes, coins out of his pocket

Thanks if you have a chance to answer.

You are welcome, thank you for participating.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I don't know if I want them to be real or not.
But there are too many reports of them to dismiss.

Did you really name your goat Billy?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Sounds like you've had numerous sasquatch encounters around your farm. I think it's time you contact the show "Finding Bigfoot!" They haven't had any luck catching a sasquatch and I think their show is going to be cancelled because of it. What a way to end the series if they can have a real encounter with a sasquatch! Your story is a hell of a lot more interesting than the boring episodes or noises from supposed "sasquatches" they always televise.

A couple of years ago we were made aware of the "Finding Bigfoot" series. We do not watch television, and get all our video entertainment via internet. It was new to us.
We found a episode on youtube and watched about 15 minutes before we had to turn it off. Never watched another episide.
In our opinion they are simply making a mockery of the subject while conveniently getting people to go way out in the woods to look for bigfoot.

My suggestion for finding bigfoot would be to look in any suburb in the US that borders forest or farm land. Somehow, I think they already know that.

Thank you for contributing to the thread.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale

a reply to: GreyScale

You've seen these apes?

Tell us about them.

I haven't seen one since the 70's in British Columbia. But that's another story.

I can tell you a story about the here and now and where I live... 2 years ago. That way we can skip the "I know that something took your hanging elk and the footprints are crazy but but... no pictures!!!"

I'm "new" to the valley I live in... only been here a decade and a bit so I'm not 3rd generation native. I was looking at topo maps for the area that I got a hunting license for and found a BLM road that took me within a mile of a place that HAD to be a bottleneck for elk in the area.

So I scout the place, the season opens and I'm there when the sun comes up, tickled that the locals were too stupid to figure this nice little meadow out.

About 10 AM, a doe wanders out into the meadow, acting all crazy. At first I thought that she was drunk (that does happen with deer and fermented things in the fall) and she was skittish SKITTISH and eyes twirling but walked right up to me and took a BIG long whiff of me. Then she walked through the meadow and was gone. I still can't explain that.

A few minutes later someone on the other side of the meadow cleared their throat. It sounded, to me, that the someone clearing their throat could have only made that noise if their chest was about 4 feet wide.

I heard a tearing sound, and a massive stump, roots and dirt flying and all, came out of the woods to the west and landed in the middle of the clearing.

Then... the throat clearing noise again.

I cleared my weapon, took my stuff and left.

A few days later I was eating breakfast at the local restaurant and was telling my father about it, who has been here longer than I. There were two old men behind him that were chuckling at the end of my story.

When they got up to pay their bill, one looked at me and said "nobody hunts there. The apes are up there." Then he left.

I've no explanation for the Sasquatch or Bigfoot thing... I honestly have no idea and can't honestly prove or disprove anything. In the black of night, watching the summer stars and chatting with others about it, it makes no sense. Inter-dimensional? Delusional? I've no clue.

I do have other stories about them though.

Very cool and thanks for being brave and sharing. I'd love to hear more if you're inclined?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join