It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Caspian234

Considering you haven't asked me a single question I'm not sure what you want me to reply to...

If you think I'm not allowed to reply to your direct address towards me then you should probably stop visiting ATS.

I'd also rather come off smug than how you did: lost and confused.
edit on 29-3-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandeezee

They live in family groups. From 4 to like 12 individuals. If you see one, another is in earshot and can be there really fast. There are some loners who have been kicked out the clan.

Their hair colors run the gauntlet. From white to black.

There is an alpha male, usually a really big one. He gives the orders.

Lifespan is unknown.

Telepathy is unknown.

Numbers are increasing and at least in America they are closer to you than you think.

Their origins are multi-layered.

The military is curious about genetic manipulation and the agreement certain groups or agencies have with them.

See? That is exactly why people have a hard time believing anyone that says what you say. You show us ONE shred of evidence that is irrefutable and then maybe we can listen without any doubts.
Evidence is hard to come by, talking about things that we CAN'T have knowledge of isn't.

You are making this entire thread worse by your claims.
edit on 29-3-2017 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Mandeezee

The OP is having a challenging time as it is; please don't send the thread completely off the rails with ... what you're doing. Without some actual evidence for your extraordinary claims, you're talking BS not BF.

You are right where whoever's in charge want you to be. By asking for evidence and proof.

I'll try to explain...

First, use your own ability to conclude we live in an controlled environment. Like a Fish tank. If you're not ready to discover that I can't force it on you and what I say won't make sense. But I'll say it because it may to someone else who reads it.

Lets say the fish in my tank are intelligent. Could one fish prove to another fish anything I do or done to it or the tank?

The answer is no. I control that environment almost completely. I say almost because we haven't reached the level where I can control it completely.

Those controlling the fish tank WE are in, apparently have. My understanding is you can shoot one dead, put it on the news, millions see it, and if our controllers want...the next instant it's gone and forgotten.

Somethings are outside our ability to prove.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

Please refer to the reply by myself right above this one.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Oh Jesus. You are missing the point that was being made. If your digital images, which you have no problem getting, are being magically erased, then get some film. Why is it so difficult for you to wrap your head around that.

The OP claims to have gotten lots of pictures. Always they get deleted because they are in digital format. You are coming across very dense.

I may have misread, but I think she only mentioned a few photos. Then they gave up.

I do understand now your point about film. Though if it can't be erased long range, someone would just show up and confiscate it.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

He *was* at least trying. Too bad he based the majority of his research on a proven hoaxer (Sitchin).

I've forgotten the details but exactly how was Sitchin proven to be a hoaxer?

I don't believe him to be a hoaxer, just wrong about some parts.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

No, please refer to what I said.
What you are not getting I guess is that what you say is not fact unless you prove it. You have a LOT of claims that you are in the know, but for us to believe your claims you need to show proof, not just words.

Links, pictures, something besides what you say is true, you really can't expect me or anyone else to believe you at face value... Can you?
Would you believe ME if I were to say the exact opposite of what you say, no, I seriously doubt it?

Proof of what you say, not what you believe...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp

They live in family groups. From 4 to like 12 individuals. If you see one, another is in earshot and can be there really fast. There are some loners who have been kicked out the clan.

Their hair colors run the gauntlet. From white to black.

There is an alpha male, usually a really big one. He gives the orders.

Lifespan is unknown.

Telepathy is unknown.

Numbers are increasing and at least in America they are closer to you than you think.

Their origins are multi-layered.

The military is curious about genetic manipulation and the agreement certain groups or agencies have with them.

See? That is exactly why people have a hard time believing anyone that says what you say. You show us ONE shred of evidence that is irrefutable and then maybe we can listen without any doubts.
Evidence is hard to come by, talking about things that we CAN'T have knowledge of isn't.

You are making this entire thread worse by your claims.

Actually you can have evidence if you go get it. Easier than you assume. What State do you live in?

I live in a large city and they're on the outskirts. Even saw one in a stream in the middle of the city in broad day. My wife and I were both like wtf!

She doesn't know what it was but I do because I saw one while stationed in Alaska and talked with Fish and Game.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You can't imagine how uninterested I am in your philosophy of "how the world works."

Please, stop derailing the thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp

No, please refer to what I said.
What you are not getting I guess is that what you say is not fact unless you prove it. You have a LOT of claims that you are in the know, but for us to believe your claims you need to show proof, not just words.

Links, pictures, something besides what you say is true, you really can't expect me or anyone else to believe you at face value... Can you?
Would you believe ME if I were to say the exact opposite of what you say, no, I seriously doubt it?

Proof of what you say, not what you believe...

Some of us can believe people at face value. I guess it's a ability or trait we are fast losing.

I don't have proof, not many people if any do. Bf is something the controllers don't want us to know with certainty about.

Begin by asking yourself if many things you've been taught make sense. Then begin your journey to find the truth. The internet is comparable to the Tower of Babel.

Lastly, look within yourself. There are groups who know the truth. Their thoughts are available to you, I forget what the term is called.

I'm sorry that's all I have and it probably isn't sufficient. For others it may be just what they need.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You can't imagine how uninterested I am in your philosophy of "how the world works."

Please, stop derailing the thread.

Lol...will do.

I'm going to drop my sighting and leave.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mersaultdies
To other ATSers: Does anyone have any experience or information on creatures like this in Britain? If so, I would love to hear details.

I have a cast-iron face of "Jack o' the Green" hanging on my deck.Something to think about? That came to mind as I was following this post. It's been an interesting thread, but I have to say that some of the naysaying has descended into outright rudeness...and opinion is being offered up as fact. kinda ironic for a self-described skeptic.

I have joked that one day UFOs, Sasquatch, ghosts, spontaneous human combustion, timeslip and a host of other stuff will be explained away in a Unified Weirdness Theory that probably involves quantum physics. That glib assertion has also come to mind. Carry on...
edit on 29-3-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Actually you can have evidence if you go get it. Easier than you assume. What State do you live in?

I live in a large city and they're on the outskirts. Even saw one in a stream in the middle of the city in broad day. My wife and I were both like wtf!

She doesn't know what it was but I do because I saw one while stationed in Alaska and talked with Fish and Game.

Actually, the burden of proof thing is in your corner, I'm happy to say.

I am not the one saying that there is anything going on, you are. So, if you want to convince me and anyone else, I'm sorry, but that is your deal, not mine.

I live in Texas, I live close to wild areas, but still, I wouldn't know the first thing about trying to find BF, and really, I don't need or want to.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

There is a fine line between believing people at face value, and being gullible.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I don't disagree; I'm betting at least a part of the unifying mystery is found in the interaction between our brain EM field and that of our immediate environment.

Electromagnetic Theories of Consciousness

10 Things an Electromagnetic Field can do to Your Brain

EM Field Exposure

Earth's Magnetic Field

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Caver78

Just as a general statement, asking reasonable, fact-based questions doesn't make anyone a "nay-sayer."

The world doesn't (or shouldn't) dissolve in to believers and skeptics.

Your experience with your husband demonstrates that he wasn't particularly sensitive to your stated fears ... not that he intentionally took you into a known, highly-dangerous, situation. Bears, given the opportunity, will go out of their way to avoid humans.

So while your observation is correct that we weren't with the OP and her mate (obviously) the two anecdotes taken together does not suggest that all men everywhere put their partners into highly dangerous situations on a whim.

If you're going to argue from "reason" let's do so.

I'm not suggesting that what I refer to as a Nay-Sayer is the same thing as a Skeptic, to set that right.
A skeptic, to me, is someone who's interested in the subject matter but logical and analytical about taking the topic at hand and examining it.

Both my adult kids were straight up Nay-Sayers. No interest in the topic and flat out gob smacked when thru no fault of their own they got their noses rubbed in it. My daughter took a few years, but now is aware and mildly interested. My son is still refusing to entertain the idea and has stated he will till he walks right into one.

I should say my earlier reply was badly worded. Husbands & Wives do some seriously boneheaded stuff from time to time. Really wasn't just picking on the guys. I'm just as guilty as anyone. (smile) It's just instead of picking apart the "why's" of the OP's husbands behavior I could easily see it being no big deal and neither here or there. She was relating the event from her perspective.

It's easy to lay the whole "get a CCTV system or Game Cam" trip on someone who mentions their experiences. Personally it's not my lifes mission to prove squat to anyone. It took us a couple of years before we finally ran out of reasonable explanations or would ourselves believe it. My gig was and still is I don't want any interaction. I just wanted things to stop and be "normal".

It took me three years to find a Researcher who was knowledgeable and took the time to assist me quietly and in confidence. I like my boring dull ordinary life and DID NOT need to be fodder for some "self proclaimed" BF Expert
to use my information to go out and add to their "portfolio". There are many more people who feel and behave the same way. Just because the world has a burning desire to KNOW doesn't negate anyones right to privacy or put the onus of "proving a cryptid" on them specifically.

Let me just say talking openly about it leads to nothing but people calling you crazy and worse. It's also somewhat shameful like you aren't in touch with reality, despite usually eventually coming up with some physical proof. THEN you're called a attention seeker and hoaxer. It's really just a lose/lose thing. The very first thing I thought of after dragging my husband out o to the porch one nippy March night to listen to calls that just couldn't be!! was that Oh HELL!!!! I couldn't even use him as a witness for me in a court of law cause we were married!! I turned around and went inside totally devastated. What's the point? you know?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Really wasn't just picking on the guys. I'm just as guilty as anyone. (smile) It's just instead of picking apart the "why's" of the OP's husbands behavior I could easily see it being no big deal and neither here or there. She was relating the event from her perspective.

Just for the record I do want you to know that I didn't take what you said about the "guys", I knew what you meant.

To me though, there is so much more than her husband doing that, it's not normal at all, I think that (probably) the majority of us think that way. I could sure be wrong though, I am a lot. heheh
Yes, I know that you weren't talking to me, but I just wanted to let you know that.
Also for the record, I am not a jerk, I am adamant about what is being done here, or, was being done, it's kind of vacant here now. When anyone makes extraordinary claims, they need to be ready to back them up, that's all, and when name calling starts that only makes it seem a lot less true. I don't know, but I have put a lot out there in this thread and she has not replied to me at all, so either she is not what she says she is or I am nuts, and we already know I am. heheh
The 'why' is REALLY important in her discussion, it has hints of all kinds of things that people do when they tell stories, whether they might be true or not.

Thanks for reading though, even though you didn't instigate it.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I understand completely, and concur with 99% of your clarification.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Recrisp & Gryphon66 thanks for considering a different viewpoint!
Much appreciated!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join