It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandeezee
Bf are complicated.

The reason they're so hard to prove is intentional. Trying to ecplain may take a entire book.

To understand, it helps if you're aware of YOUR and OUR current situation. Which just about none of us do.

What I'm about to tell you, believe it or not, the choice is yours.

With all due respect, what you are saying is very entertaining, but to be honest just by saying that you know the truth doesn't make it so.
Why are you in the know on all of this, where is the proof so that we have no doubt in what you are saying? Please explain as to why you should be believed, because the opposition to these claims can say the exact opposite making your claims to not be believed.
People here are saying that these are NOT apes, that may or may not be true. How do you or anyone else know that for a fact? If you do know, show us. See how that works? They may appear to be apes in appearance and act like they have superior intellect, but NOBODY knows that, at least nobody has come forward with real proof, not just saying they have it.

Show us something tangible. BEDW's video that she has doesn't show proof either, even after she claims that you cannot take a video or a digital image from a camera. Nothing she has or says is tangible evidence, I'm sorry to say.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I have read a few of your remarks and I am not impressed .
If you believe you are not being observed through the technology available today then you are ignorant.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Mandeezee

You are confused about who your audience is. I guarantee I know far more about this subject than both you and and the OP. No fake mystic stories needed. Where did I make the claim they were just apes? My point about the trail cam was not that it would capture a bigfoot, it was that you could opt for film in almost anything, even trail cams. The greater point is why after all these years has the OP not gotten a good film camera, or setup video on film motion activated CCTV in the area?

Most bigfoot stories are a one off. They see it once and never again. This person supposedly has the privilege of "living" with them, but lacks any solid evidence, including footprints of an 800 pound beast, that they are real.

These are called plot holes.

Your statement is contradictory. If you believed they weren't apes and was current with the research, you wouldn't discuss film or cameras.

The op is what's known as a habituator. Meaning they live in close proximity and have frequent contact with them.

Bf are actually careful about evidence. Even going as far as erasing or hiding tracks. These aren't apes.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Caspian234

I made a report on ats back in 2014 about something i saw in the sky. Withing 24 hours or less they knew exactly who I was and where i was. For reasons ive shared in the past into other threads i even believe they knew which way i was orientated and facing.

Dont mess with certain agencies of the govt. Some are extremely capable.
edit on 29-3-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The OP is having a challenging time as it is; please don't send the thread completely off the rails with ... what you're doing. Without some actual evidence for your extraordinary claims, you're talking BS not BF.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caspian234
a reply to: Vamana

I have been reading this thread from the beginning and will be asking a few questions soon.Firstly I wanted to respond to Vamanas' post.

You are correct ,all mobile devices including I pads are traceable . Your phone gives off a signal which gives your location to the nearest tower ,(check your account ) ,Some cars have tracking devices in them especially if they are expensive models .(Theft etc)
Also as has been suggested before ,if you reside in a known area under surveillance for Sasquatch activity then your phones are going to be given priority surveillance.
If you do not believe this is possible then you shouldn't be on the internet, as you can easily cause trouble for your self through ignorance.

Excellent! Many people are truly unaware of the capabilities many agencies in our government and even private groups have.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Oh Jesus. You are missing the point that was being made. If your digital images, which you have no problem getting, are being magically erased, then get some film. Why is it so difficult for you to wrap your head around that.

The OP claims to have gotten lots of pictures. Always they get deleted because they are in digital format. You are coming across very dense.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I am not impressed with you because nothing I have said agrees with your unfounded claim.
edit on 29-3-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Priority surveillance huh. So the government is in on the Bigfoot coverup?

If they weren't we would have been them showing up at our doors. Sometimes dragging you off to eat.

When a family of bf get too rowdy or noticeable, they have broken the agreement and are killed or chased off.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Big fan of Lloyd Pye were you?

I heard him a few years back, he's at least trying.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: network dude

Yes, what would I, an avid hunter, know about trail cams...

I'm not referring to your knowledge of trail cams. I'm referring to your lack of knowledge on the subject of bf.

If you were familiar, you would know the opinion is that bf can either hear them or see the infared light. Not only that but the forest is like their living room. Would you not notice if someone placed a cam in your living room?

To understand all of this you have to first know they aren't just apes.

CCTV cameras can be placed in hidden areas and the recording device is inside, locked away, so other than this being a hoax, or the OP not financially capable of the $300 investment and two hours it would take to set this up, I can't see the opposition to trying to capture the events on record. Most people who have these systems, aren't looking for bigfoot, but have them in case of a break in. So it could even be though of as a dual purpose safety device.

But I guess I would hate all the fame and money associated with proving bigfoot exists too.

Show me those millions.

Bring your oh so wise self here. You have a brother next door. You going to call him out too?

seriously, what the #? Why is it you are to antagonistic over the idea of recording the events you claim to have?

And just so you can be sure to avoid that financial windfall, here.

If the mason next door was full of crap, I'd call him out as well, but they usually display a bit better character than that.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I think it may all be connected .

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

He *was* at least trying. Too bad he based the majority of his research on a proven hoaxer (Sitchin).

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

She protests too much.

Refusing to provide raw footage in the other thread. This person came here to either hoax or troll the gullible. Either way it's despicable.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

So, you (and others) have not only had experiences at your home with Bigfoot, but also with UFOs (multiple experiences)?

What about ghosts? Poltergeist activity? Any missing time? Has anyone been experiencing any extrasensory powers like telepathy, precognition or so forth?

Sorry I forgot to add in your quote,
I mentioned before that I believe that, which you have posted above is likely all connected.
There's a lot going on that many are not aware of

link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: network dude

Yes, what would I, an avid hunter, know about trail cams...

I'm not referring to your knowledge of trail cams. I'm referring to your lack of knowledge on the subject of bf.

If you were familiar, you would know the opinion is that bf can either hear them or see the infared light. Not only that but the forest is like their living room. Would you not notice if someone placed a cam in your living room?

To understand all of this you have to first know they aren't just apes.

CCTV cameras can be placed in hidden areas and the recording device is inside, locked away, so other than this being a hoax, or the OP not financially capable of the $300 investment and two hours it would take to set this up, I can't see the opposition to trying to capture the events on record. Most people who have these systems, aren't looking for bigfoot, but have them in case of a break in. So it could even be though of as a dual purpose safety device.

But I guess I would hate all the fame and money associated with proving bigfoot exists too.

Do you accept Network Dude?

Or is asking mods to put their money where their mouth is against the rules too.

Bring the millions and your av equipment and Mr. Devil has promised to get you what you claim you need.

Scouts honor

If you are not full of crap, I'd like to speak to the mason next door to verify a few things, and yes, I would love to capture this on video. I have the equipment necessary to do this and the knowledge to set it up.

Then I suppose I could enjoy that million $.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Make sure you get a solid legal agreement that you get the full million.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Make sure you get a solid legal agreement that you get the full million.

we aren't even up to the "this might be credible" stage. Baby steps.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caspian234
I would like to ask these few questions to the OP Blueyedevilwoman and, also to any of you who have contributed to the thread.
Can anyone tell me if these beings have been seen in a family groups
Do their hair covering have different colours i.e. are males darker ,....females lighter
Do they live in a tribal state with a leader or are they all roaming alone.
Would any body know how long their lifespan was.
Are they Telepathic
Are they increasing in numbers and sightings
Would anyone agree that the Sasquatch could be a natural evolution of primitive man who did not receive the genetic manipulation that the rest of humanity was subjected to by extraterrestrials and has evolved into a being that has developed heightened senses and perhaps as has been suggested, is very intelligent regardless of its primitive appearance.
There is another possibility that the reason the military is so interested in them is that the ones you are seeing are an experiment in progress . Super humanoid strength ,speed, telepathic and the ability to manipulate their environment .

These sounds aggressive too which I thought from other things I have read that they would rather retreat than confront humans .
Thanks for your time .
Just curious

They live in family groups. From 4 to like 12 individuals. If you see one, another is in earshot and can be there really fast. There are some loners who have been kicked out the clan.

Their hair colors run the gauntlet. From white to black.

There is an alpha male, usually a really big one. He gives the orders.

Lifespan is unknown.

Telepathy is unknown.

Numbers are increasing and at least in America they are closer to you than you think.

Their origins are multi-layered.

The military is curious about genetic manipulation and the agreement certain groups or agencies have with them.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I am not impressed with you because nothing I have said agrees with your unfounded claim.

Instead of being smug and rude are you able to answer any of the questions I asked earlier if not ,
then cease bothering to reply to me at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join