It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandeezee

Yes, what would I, an avid hunter, know about trail cams...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

I'm not referring to your knowledge of trail cams. I'm referring to your lack of knowledge on the subject of bf.

If you were familiar, you would know the opinion is that bf can either hear them or see the infared light. Not only that but the forest is like their living room. Would you not notice if someone placed a cam in your living room?

To understand all of this you have to first know they aren't just apes.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandeezee

I'm not referring to your knowledge of trail cams. I'm referring to your lack of knowledge on the subject of bf.

If you were familiar, you would know the opinion is that bf can either hear them or see the infared light. Not only that but the forest is like their living room. Would you not notice if someone placed a cam in your living room?

CCTV cameras can be placed in hidden areas and the recording device is inside, locked away, so other than this being a hoax, or the OP not financially capable of the $300 investment and two hours it would take to set this up, I can't see the opposition to trying to capture the events on record. Most people who have these systems, aren't looking for bigfoot, but have them in case of a break in. So it could even be though of as a dual purpose safety device.

But I guess I would hate all the fame and money associated with proving bigfoot exists too.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You are confused about who your audience is. I guarantee I know far more about this subject than both you and and the OP. No fake mystic stories needed. Where did I make the claim they were just apes? My point about the trail cam was not that it would capture a bigfoot, it was that you could opt for film in almost anything, even trail cams. The greater point is why after all these years has the OP not gotten a good film camera, or setup video on film motion activated CCTV in the area?

Most bigfoot stories are a one off. They see it once and never again. This person supposedly has the privilege of "living" with them, but lacks any solid evidence, including footprints of an 800 pound beast, that they are real.

These are called plot holes.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

You're going have to put on a tougher suit of armor as you've chosen to post your experiences on the internet. That's just a given.

That said with respect and concern for the apparent hurt you've experienced here ... I would like to ask you another question.

Not hurt. Mad as hell. But not hurt.
If you look at my threads. I respond in kind. Tit for tat. Attack me, attack what I say, do not drag my family into this. Or demand I answer to arguments over statements I have not made.

Have you had any other "odd" experiences at your place? That is, not related to the giants ... odd things you can't explain?

Nothing wrong with my armor, Im new as a member, so certain rules apply to me, that do not apply to the more seasoned members. An unspoken rule I was not aware of until recently.

Again, I cant argue imaginationland attacks on my testimony.

You mean like a UFO sighting?

Yes.
Around the year 2000 was the best one.

Ran inside grabbed a video recorder, and the spare battery that was on charge.

The camera would not come on. With either battery.

It was maybe 400 feet in the air. 50 to 75 feet across. Reddish orangeish hue. Like fire.
About 5:30 in the afternoon, plenty of daylight left.
We watched it for about 10 minutes.

Besides myself, my two oldest children, their father, our two friends, one a computer tech, the other a shrimp boat captain.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

CCTV cameras can be placed in hidden areas and the recording device is inside, locked away, so other than this being a hoax, or the OP not financially capable of the $300 investment and two hours it would take to set this up, I can't see the opposition to trying to capture the events on record. Most people who have these systems, aren't looking for bigfoot, but have them in case of a break in. So it could even be though of as a dual purpose safety device.

But I guess I would hate all the fame and money associated with proving bigfoot exists too.

Show me those millions.

Bring your oh so wise self here. You have a brother next door. You going to call him out too?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Thank you, funny how these backyard skeptics and armchair quarterbacks never show up here to show us how wrong we are.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Bf are complicated.

The reason they're so hard to prove is intentional. Trying to ecplain may take a entire book.

To understand, it helps if you're aware of YOUR and OUR current situation. Which just about none of us do.

What I'm about to tell you, believe it or not, the choice is yours. Some of us can just feel when we are at least close to the truth. Closer than what we're formally fed.

There have been advanced civilizations before us. Some more advanced technologically and some what we know as spiritually. Just do a little searching and you can find this for YOURSELF!

YOURSELF is very important. Many of us depend on other people to tell us what to think. If we don't see it in a science journal or other media we take no notice of it.

That habit had basically made many people easily manipulated sheep.

Back to bf...they are multi-layered. There is a ancient hominid that's part of them. Then...the part that gets interesting...one of the earlier civilizations of man went down the path of genetic modification with bf and themselves.

And lastly I know of...this is even bigger...there are lifeforms we may know as demons or spirits who like to possess or inhabit bf.

So you can see how complicated this phenomenon is.

Proving bf are real will eventually take us down the path past civilizations went which is drastic genetic manipulation. I mean, sign me up now if we have the technology to turn me into a bf. A being free of dependence upon government and society. While still maintaining much if not all of my intelligence...at least for the first few generations

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Vamana

I have been reading this thread from the beginning and will be asking a few questions soon.Firstly I wanted to respond to Vamanas' post.

You are correct ,all mobile devices including I pads are traceable . Your phone gives off a signal which gives your location to the nearest tower ,(check your account ) ,Some cars have tracking devices in them especially if they are expensive models .(Theft etc)
Also as has been suggested before ,if you reside in a known area under surveillance for Sasquatch activity then your phones are going to be given priority surveillance.
If you do not believe this is possible then you shouldn't be on the internet, as you can easily cause trouble for your self through ignorance.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Show me the millions dude.

Since you are a "brother"

You are invited. Bring the av, and the check .

Mr Devil will get you your pic.

edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Caspian234

Priority surveillance huh. So the government is in on the Bigfoot coverup?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

So, you (and others) have not only had experiences at your home with Bigfoot, but also with UFOs (multiple experiences)?

What about ghosts? Poltergeist activity? Any missing time? Has anyone been experiencing any extrasensory powers like telepathy, precognition or so forth?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

You were able to determine the size and elevation? Using what exactly?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Oh my.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Big fan of Lloyd Pye were you?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
NM

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Do you accept Network Dude?

Or is asking mods to put their money where their mouth is against the rules too.

Bring the millions and your av equipment and Mr. Devil has promised to get you what you claim you need.

Scouts honor

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Where do you get millions from 300 dollars? Sorry your story was poorly done. Sorry it has been so easy to poke holes in it. Deflection doesn't help.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Apparently bf know enough about cameras that they avoid them. They circle around and destroy them.

Also, the ones infected or possessed with that....spirit...the spirit can affect their physical appearance to where the photos aren't good.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I would like to ask these few questions to the OP Blueyedevilwoman and, also to any of you who have contributed to the thread.
Can anyone tell me if these beings have been seen in a family groups
Do their hair covering have different colours i.e. are males darker ,....females lighter
Do they live in a tribal state with a leader or are they all roaming alone.
Would any body know how long their lifespan was.
Are they Telepathic
Are they increasing in numbers and sightings
Would anyone agree that the Sasquatch could be a natural evolution of primitive man who did not receive the genetic manipulation that the rest of humanity was subjected to by extraterrestrials and has evolved into a being that has developed heightened senses and perhaps as has been suggested, is very intelligent regardless of its primitive appearance.
There is another possibility that the reason the military is so interested in them is that the ones you are seeing are an experiment in progress . Super humanoid strength ,speed, telepathic and the ability to manipulate their environment .

These sounds aggressive too which I thought from other things I have read that they would rather retreat than confront humans .
Thanks for your time .
Just curious

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join