It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: CynConcepts

What does your NLP training tell you about the speech-patterns in a) the OPs first relation of the story and b) subsequent reactions?

Realize written patterns are not the same as direct speech patterns. It is more difficult due to the OP has more time to consider her responses. I can honestly, say that the OP did grow more agitated as the evening worn on. This honestly, was due to her perceived feeling of being bullied. It is difficult to dig deeper in a subject if they go into self-protective mode. Their responses become quite sporadic and erratic. Worse case, as we see, they shield themselves and simply refuse to talk. This will happen, whether one is lying or telling the truth. Thus, we all lose out on discovery.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You guys are just being completely silly, nobody here even hinted that the bigfoot hack devices, that's ridiculous and utterly absurd, like come on really?.

She said phone so I'm assuming it was a cellphone, it is completely possible that said phone could be compromised by some alphabet agency with full control over it without the owner ever knowing about it, that is 100% possible and a fact, if you don't think that's possible you need to snap back into reality and crawl out under that rock.

Now whether said photos actually ever existed or not is another thing entirely and all we have is her word, but pretending like such a hack could not happen is quite frankly idiotic.

Other than that I don't see what is there to nitpick so much? it is an interesting story nonetheless and it will stay a story since you can' really prove/disprove it fully.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I was not confused. When discussing how the creature stood, how quickly it crossed the clearing etc he is looking up and to his right. That's imagination land. The rest of the time he is recalling events about his trip and he looks up and to his left.

I also agree he is telling the truth 75% of the time. It's that 25% that gets ya...

If I take out the times he is looking up and to the left his story is basically "I saw a big balled up animal, I couldn't tell what it was".

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vamana

She said camera and phone.

Yes pics were successfully taken with good quality and very little obstruction. They were gone in a matter of two hours. I have no explanation. But I know I am not the only one to have reported this occurrence. Both with cell phones and digital cameras

She also said game trail cameras. Mind you, even if a game trail camera gets destroyed he SD card would still be there.

She said "magically disappeared" which makes the implication the creature is able to go into the device and delete just the specific pictures of itself. No need to destroy the entire device when they can do that, yet sometimes they choose to destroy thousands of dollars of AV equipment.

The plot hole thickens.
edit on 28-3-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Below is a quoted paragraph of Devilwoman's first post in this thread.

"Sept. 2011 Mr. Devil Man sits up all of a sudden, and asks me to go for a stroll. Its late. Normal for him to do this, not normal for him to invite me. I put my shoes on and off we go. As we near one end of the pond, from the other end I hear and feel, a loud "explosion". It takes 4 seconds for the sound of water raining back down to stop. At first I simply froze terrified. I didnt really even wonder why Mr. Devil Man is smiling at me. All I could think of is running away. And I did, or started to do rather. Mr. Devil Man slaps a deathgrip on my wrist and whispers: "Dont run, if they want you, they will get you." Immediately after he says that. ...another "explosion". I try to snatch my arm away, and tell him to "let expletive go of me". At this time I feel something that I had only experienced before, watching horror movies. Cold terror. Another explosion. Another explosion. Another explosion. After about 10 seconds of us standing there. Mr. Devil Man tells me to "wait here". Which I did, because I truly felt I was dead anyway. He takes a few steps towards the pond, reaches in his pocket, kneels down and throws down a handful of change. He walks back to me and grabs my hand, and says: "no matter what happens, do not run or scream and keep your head down" "

End quotes...

First, as far as I can tell she, "Devilwoman" has not said that they were in bed on the night before Mr. Devilman got up and went for a stroll. She doesn't say, all she says is that she needs to put her shoes on, which could be anywhere... He could be on the front porch.

Also, I also feel as though this was an enjoyable thread, but, after being called out she goes off fairly quickly, that turned me off to be honest. She said to ask her whatever we wanted, she acted as though she could handle it, but it's clear now that is not the case. Calling people "idiots!" no matter what was said is a real quick way to lose not just respect, but followers, if you didn't want people to believe you that's fine, but most people don't want people to disagree with them.

Stars, yeah, I know, people say they don't want stars in their posts, but whatever anyone believes, stars can and does say something about what is going on in a thread, for the most part anyway. Stars shows me that she lost her audience after being questioned, she doesn't understand this, but it's evident by the amount of stars those that are against what she is doing is don't agree or believe her, now, they may have at first. She doesn't hardly get any stars and her (supposed) antagonists do.

I loved this story, I didn't really believe it, but it was a refreshing change, too bad that she couldn't handle one guy that seemingly dogged her with what I saw was a truth. I will admit that he was relentless going after her, but we all saw that she would not answer a simple question, "Why did he throw coins?" (That's not word for word)
It just got worse after it started, too bad too, but really, it was all in her court, all she had to do was to say why her "mate" threw coins. I went back and read and re-read some of her posts on that, it does not make ANY sense. Her answer was that she didn't know why he knelt down and tossed some coins, and when asked her "mate" didn't have an answer.
Anyone would have to admit that is some bad storytelling there, which that is what it comes across.
People here that have these overly fantastic stories to tell never really can think it out to where it is foolproof.
If I did that to my wife, OR, my wife did that to me I would never, ever let up, I would be after them until the end of time to want to know why the coins were tossed. This was a glaring error from what I could see, a want to be writer that screwed up, that was my first impression. Her answer was unsatisfactory to say the least.

Sorry lady, you have certainly lost my vote, and really, I would have forgotten all about your odd additions to your story had you been polite to people asking questions. Yeah, he was hard on you, but really, what did you expect from this place? Have you not read any threads her before you posted? You have gotten off easy actually, usually the guys that eat people like you for lunch would come and digest you later.
edit on 28-3-2017 by recrisp because: Typos

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Which can still be tampered with nonetheless in various ways, but I was referring to the part where it vanished en route to a location and in that case it was a cellphone apparently so that is not out of the realm of possibility if said phone was indeed compromised(highly skeptical, but still very much possible).

Still nobody that replied is blindly believing anything.

edit: nobody claimed bigfoot made it vanish, and I was just focusing on the phone incident, SD cards are pretty weak not impossible they broke, but again what does it matter? we're all aware it is highly unlikely every piece of evidence vanishes.
edit on 28 3 2017 by Vamana because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
One more thing...

"Mr. Devil Man took three clear photos of two of them standing about 50' away, about three years ago. I came home a hour after he took the photos. Reviewed them. Changed and drove to my employers house. Unannounced. I looked at the photos again on the way. When we got there to show them the pictures. All three pics were gone. Not in the deleted bin. Gone."

Read that, she definitely implies that the images on her camera have disappeared without anyone at all doing anything.
That means it was done by means that are not your everyday DELETE button, at least the way she has written it, if she wants to change that she needs to come in and tell us that is not what she meant. Now according to where they actually were as to how they got deleted, I mean, the building that she was in could have some kind of 'something', I don't know what that deletes digital images, they aren't affected by a normal amount of magnetism, I know that. (I don't know what could cause that to be 100% honest)

I am not hating on her, but her story is so full of holes it's unreal. If anyone doubts that, please go back and re-read at least her first few posts, especially the first one, and the ones where she starts to answer questions. Please note that she acts very nonchalant about it all, and only answers with very short replies, if that were me and I posted that I would answer with GUSTO! She was playing with people, then she got irritated, then all hell started to break loose.
Like a lot here I have a lot more to say but I won't, not that anyone cares, I'm not being evil here, I just see so many holes.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

You make a very valid point, and one I missed. It was my assumption they were in bed and those of us who assumed that were never corrected so I continued with my assumption, but very certainly the fact she only had to put on shoes could indicate they were already dressed. However my assumption came from "sit up". When sitting, even on a porch, you are already sitting up. To me that line indicated that he was in a prone/flat position and had to sit up. I now realize I could be completely wrong on this point though.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Nowhere does she say it was a phone, just that she looked at pictures. You can view images on a digital camera through the view finder. Considering they were "clear" pictures from "50 ft away" and considering the time that incident happened I am going to say it would require a digital camera to be a clear picture.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

She replied to my first post saying it was a phone, I didn't see any mention of a year for that though, but even at 2011 there were some really good cameras on certain phones.

Anyway like I said highly skeptical so much evidence in different forms vanishes over so many years of attempts, I think everyone reading already knew that.

If anything the most unlikely thing in the story is her husband randomly taking her into the woods in the night knowing there are possible bigfoot there, the coins part doesn't even matter since no one rational would ever go out at night like that if there really are unknown creatures out there.

(post by blueyedevilwoman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I am sorry, but you actually gave her that answer. You made her realize the flaw in the story. Look at your leading question.

Were those pictures on a Digital Camera? You said they vanished en route? - was it physically on you or in sight the whole time? The most possible way pics could vanish from such a camera is if someone had physical access to it while you left it unattended(or if you have 1 of those WiFi digital cameras).

Do you not understand how you forced her to say it was a phone?

Edit: The proper way to ask that question would have been to simply say "what was the model of the camera"?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: recrisp

You make a very valid point, and one I missed. It was my assumption they were in bed and those of us who assumed that were never corrected so I continued with my assumption, but very certainly the fact she only had to put on shoes could indicate they were already dressed. However my assumption came from "sit up". When sitting, even on a porch, you are already sitting up. To me that line indicated that he was in a prone/flat position and had to sit up. I now realize I could be completely wrong on this point though.

That's true, it would seem so just as you said.
When I read it, I saw it as he was sitting already and all of a sudden he sat upright, that was 'my assumption', like he was alerted to something that happened. It could be neither or both.

If he was in bed when that happened that would be extra weird. If he were sitting in a chair, not so much, but you are 100% correct in thinking that since all she had to do is put on her shoes to walk out into the night, that made sense that she was already dressed. I just assumed everybody had their clothes on.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
originally posted by: jtrenthacker

Agreed. I really want to believe in squatch but the lack of evidence logically leads me the other direction. I will always be interested in the topic either way. That said, it sounds like there has been a huge amount of activity on your property the last 8-9 years. In all that time, you have no photographs, videos or even audio?

BEDW said...

Yes pics were successfully taken with good quality and very little obstruction. They were gone in a matter of two hours. I have no explanation. But I know I am not the only one to have reported this occurrence. Both with cell phones and digital cameras. We finally gave up on getting pics or vids of them. They would within two months, destroy or steal the equipment. They are not apes in the manner we understand apes. They are highly intelligent.

She says that she never meant to make it sound as though she is saying that she meant that the bigfoot is doing the deleting of the images. Her last line she sure sounds as though she does meant exactly that.
When she says, "They would within two months, destroy or steal the equipment. They are not apes in the manner we understand apes. They are highly intelligent.", what else could she mean by "they are highly intelligent"? Does she mean that the D.O.I. is intelligent? I don't think that's what she meant at all.
The entire paragraph is built around the intelligent bigfoot...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

That is some grand speculation unless you can read her mind, my question practically assumes it is a digital camera with no hint of cellphones.

I asked what it was ON not what it was taken WITH, she could have easily said the photos were on a laptop, also I highly doubt anyone would remember a camera model from 8 years ago.

Why are you even nitpicking that for lol? we already established that is highly skeptical anyway no matter the device.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

A very apt analysis.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Here's another sticking point the story for me:

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

This evening I was standing outside the gate by the car, chatting with Mr. Devil Man. He notices something distracting me, off in some low bush, maybe 15 feet from where we have been standing.
The distraction is a dim "red light" about 4 feet off the ground.

Mr. Devil Man expression changes, and he starts muttering quietly about staying calm....
Im not getting it.
Then the "red light" makes some noise as it stands up and looks right at us. Mr. Devil Man misses my arm as I sprint for the front of the car.
He starts throwing his hands up and yells "what the expletive are you doing up here? Get the expletive out of here".
Im rounding the front of the car as I look back to see this critter casualy walk away into the woods. I jump in the car and he is gone. I could not make out his facial features. He was about 8.5 feet tall, dark hair, and I could feel his initial steps through the souls of my shoes.

A lot of continuity issues here but the most glaring ... why is Mr. Devil Man shocked to see the giant near their home?

Apparently, they have had seven years of visits/attacks on their home as described....

Please note, this is a heavily modified version of my accounts. I have not covered the numerous tracks, eyes on sightings, atleast $1000.00 in broken or stolen av equipment, beating on the house, damage to the home, unusual military aircraft, other misc. property damage, over 20 police reports, or neighbors encounters, or livestock being harassed.

... and that's not even dealing with the odd "heavily modified version of my accounts" line.

(Emphasis above, mine)

This trigger anyone else's "radar"?
edit on 28-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

This trigger anyone else's "radar"?

Yeah, it did actually, that and a lot of other things in the thread. I always have a sneaking suspicion that we're sometimes reading writer newbs or ones that think they are the #, but don't realize that some can see right through 'em. This was just too embellished in other words. Someone earlier said why is it that one poster was so stuck on the phone/camera issue. I feel that it's important to review it all, it all makes a story, so if a story doesn't gel, that is what we need to do, dismantle it and observe what we see, I think that is what happened here too, some harder than others.

As I was reading her story in the beginning it was really fun, then it did turn South a lot, the fun ended and she really probably won't be back. I saw that she was, but whatever she said was deleted by the mods, so we don't know what she feels.
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, I mean before the hubbub.

One more thing...
Why couldn't someone print out a photograph immediately and do something with it? After being thwarted that many times with digital images I would definitely try that.
edit on 28-3-2017 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp

One more thing...
Why couldn't someone print out a photograph immediately and do something with it? After being thwarted that many times with digital images I would definitely try that.

This was going to be my suggestion as well. Or just use an old-fashioned camera. Even if you want to purport it has some supernatural ability to manipulate EM, if you can see it with your eyes then it definitely emits visible light. If it emits visible light, you can capture it on an old-school camera no matter how tricky it wants to get. Once you get such a photo, it can't be electronically deleted in any way, even by the shadow government hacking your devices. There's ways around everything.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

No, you asked if it was on digital camera. I quoted it for you if you want. You did NOT simply ask "what were they on".

It is called a leading question and there is a reason they aren't allowed in court. I am sorry you don't understand that.

The poster had time to read your question, think about how it made their story even more suspect if they said "digital camera" as there isn't any way to hack one of those really...

Also, even if it was a phone, why wasn't it email or texted to anyone? Why just look at it and DRIVE to someones house? Don't you get it? The implication was this was a device they had to physically go show someone. That would not be required with a phone. Even then, why didn't they immediately copy the pictures up to the web? It is literally almost impossible to delete something once it is on the web, otherwise we wouldn't have WikiLeaks now would we??

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join