It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living With Sasquatches

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: CynConcepts
You are probably regretting mentioning the coins being dropped by now

Yes they were gone. I looked and did not find any.

Again I dont understand what you mean by a "symbolic action"

For real, what are yall getting at?

That is new to your story. The coins were missing! True, another wildlife critter could have took them away, but it is still very interesting that they were left than disappeared the next day!

The symbolic is lucky charms as others have pointed out. Myths of Shiny objects distracting evil and bad luck. The spiritually good take no pleasure in material objects, shiny or otherwise...but evil and materialistic entities get way laid by shiny objects thus do not cause one harm or misfortune.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WHWIV

Is there something we should know about coins and sasquatches?
I mean what is the fetish with the coins part?

Because it is frankly a very odd and glaring detail to include in a bigfoot encounter. I was wondering the same thing for the entirety of the thread and only really am responding now because after ray's haranguing you seem a bit prickly.

What in the world would possess someone to throw coins towards something they think might be a large imposing ape-creature? Why would you drag you're SO outside to observe something potentially dangerous;

Excuse me?
For starters....wth does SO mean to you?

If you actually read the story.

Which you did not.

I did not state that i drug my "SO" out to observe said creature.

I said I was invited on a stroll.

Lets backup to this "SO"

Depending on your answer, I may or may not respond to the rest of your post.

why would you acquiesce? I don't know, different people are obviously different but... well you don't know why, he doesn't know why. I guess we'll never know why.

For the record, I actually do think there is something to the bigfoot thing; my mother has actually had a sighting with my (now-deceased) grandfather and it rattled both of them quite a bit. I don't think thousands of people are just lying for fun or fame because a lot of them don't get either.

Another thing which I find kind of... weird?.. is the whole "I know things because I have military/LEO in my family but I'm not gonna tell you, neener neener" thing that seems to pop up in these kinds of threads from time to time. I find statements like that to be 1) Unnecessary if it's true, because by then you've -already- said too much, and 2) If the topic of safety is that paramount to you, then you'd just say what you know or have been told. I'm not asking for some cited report from you're uncle Bob the Forest Ranger; but saying something like "Well, my uncle the ranger has said he was told not to speak about it with the public, etc" would at least not seem so "I know something you don't know"ish.

I also think the entire photo vanishing thing is a big point. That just doesn't make sense, in any conceivable way. Please don't cite Jesus pics or didn't happen because that is patently ridiculous.

Anyhow... I have incidentally enjoyed -most- of the thread, and like I said I do think there is something odd going on. I just think some of the things you've related don't make any sense in a way that can be acted upon.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I don't think throwing coins is such a bad idea, if they were shiny enough and glinted in the moonlight then it might just distract the creature long enough to help you get away. But, like I said, I believe these are supernatural manifestations not physical creatures and that is why they don't show up on photos.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman
Calm down...I think you will find that SO means 'significant other' and the person was simply questioning why your significant other would take you unawares into a possibly dangerous situation. It was not asked in malice or spite, but in genuine curiosity.

Take a deep breath and relax. You aren't being attacked by all, they are asking logical questions to simply understand better.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Wow.

SO means Significant Other. I meant 'you' as in the general you in grammar, not you specifically.

CynConcepts is point on. I was NOT being malicious or spiteful, just asking questions. Sorry to do that.

I also read your story. Several times.
edit on 27-3-2017 by WHWIV because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You are probably regretting mentioning the coins being dropped by now

Yes they were gone. I looked and did not find any.

Again I dont understand what you mean by a "symbolic action"

For real, what are yall getting at?

That is new to your story. The coins were missing! True, another wildlife critter could have took them away, but it is still very interesting that they were left than disappeared the next day!

The symbolic is lucky charms as others have pointed out. Myths of Shiny objects distracting evil and bad luck. The spiritually good take no pleasure in material objects, shiny or otherwise...but evil and materialistic entities get way laid by shiny objects thus do not cause one harm or misfortune.

Thank you for that bit of information.
Kind of like the troll toll mentioned earlier.

Thats a bit out there. Like I told the other person, I like the idea. But, these critters leave tracks. And nobody saw any around that end of the pond. Maybe we just didnt find the coins.

Believe it or not. I am skeptical of anything I do not myself experience. But the subject is strange enough to me. That I dont rule anything out.

Well one thing Ive ruled out.

Its not a stupid ape.
IMO

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Wow.

SO means Significant Other. I meant 'you' as in the general you in grammar, not you specifically.

CynConcepts is point on. I was NOT being malicious or spiteful, just asking questions. Sorry to do that.

Don't ask her why Mr. devilman had coins in his pockets to begin with.
She's getting pretty fiesty.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Calm down...I think you will find that SO means 'significant other' and the person was simply questioning why your significant other would take you unawares into a possibly dangerous situation. It was not asked in malice or spite, but in genuine curiosity.

Take a deep breath and relax. You aren't being attacked by all, they are asking logical questions to simply understand better.

Thank you and you are correct.
Im done for the evening.
Goodnight

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Is there something we should know about coins and sasquatches?
I mean what is the fetish with the coins part?

Because it is frankly a very odd and glaring detail to include in a bigfoot encounter. I was wondering the same thing for the entirety of the thread and only really am responding now because after ray's haranguing you seem a bit prickly.

What in the world would possess someone to throw coins towards something

Dont know what you are talking about.

Why would you drag you're SO outside to observe something potentially dangerous;

Again, have no clue where you are getting this.

I don't know, different people are obviously different but... well you don't know why, he doesn't know why. I guess we'll never know why.

You will have to read the whole thread.
This was covered several times.

For the record, I actually do think there is something to the bigfoot thing; my mother has actually had a sighting with my (now-deceased) grandfather and it rattled both of them quite a bit. I don't think thousands of people are just lying for fun or fame because a lot of them don't get either.

"THIS" is fame???

It sux.

Another thing which I find kind of... weird?

Kind of? Lol

.. is the whole "I know things because I have military/LEO in my family but I'm not gonna tell you, neener neener" thing

Is that what I said?

Or the way you took it?

The only things I "know" is what Ive seen.

You think being related to these people I inherited security clearances???

Since that is what it sounds like you are implying.

that seems to pop up in these kinds of threads from time to time. I find statements like that to be 1) Unnecessary if it's true, because by then you've -already- said too much, and 2) If the topic of safety is that paramount to you, then you'd just say what you know or have been told.

Already covered this read the entire thread.

You are creating arguments that have only been made, in your own mind.

I cant argue with your imagination.

I'm not asking for some cited report from you're uncle Bob the Forest Ranger; but saying something like "Well, my uncle the ranger has said he was told not to speak about it with the public, etc" would at least not seem so "I know something you don't know"ish.

No clue what you are rambling on about.

I also think the entire photo vanishing thing is a big point. That just doesn't make sense, in any conceivable way.

In your own mind.

You do understand the difference?

Please don't cite Jesus pics or didn't happen because that is patently ridiculous.

Lol...I know right?

Something we can agree on.........oh wait your serious

Anyhow... I have incidentally enjoyed -most- of the thread, and like I said I do think there is something odd going on. I just think some of the things you've related don't make any sense

Thank you for that opinion.

in a way that can be acted upon.

Ok?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I honestly tried to convey what I got from you're experience and asked some additional questions. I'm really not sure why you are so very hostile.

I don't know how to multi-quote, and I'm not going to bother learning at this exact moment so I'll just hit your quotes of mine one by one I guess.

Quote 1: My sentence structure is clear and my query equally apparent: Why the F would you throw coins at a giant ape creature? Maybe you married an idiot.

Quote 2: Equally clear. Would you personally take your boyfriend out to see the potentially dangerous animal you have been observing without even telling them what it's about? That's very careless.

Quote 3: I have read the entire thread; I apologize if I missed the part where you adequately explained. You said he doesn't know why he did it when you asked him. So I guess none of us will ever know.

Quote 4: Read what I wrote again. I said I do not think thousands of people make this up for fame because they get none.

Quote 5: I was being polite; it's not weird it's childish.

Quote 6: I'm talking about the whole you knowing people who know things but you have hinted you won't share it for some mysterious reason; which I am now thinking is because it NEVER HAPPENED. No I don't think you inherited security clearances. I learned a few things about those in the Navy, ma'am.

Quote 7: My imagination isn't the issue. You've stated several times about people being safe around these creatures and law enforcement needing to be properly briefed on how to respond to this type of incident. How is that not related to safety?

Quote 8: I'm not sure how to put it differently. Maybe if you wouldn't drop the "I am related/friend to military and LEO who know stuff but I can't divulge it" it wouldn't sound so uppity. It's a pointless remark at that juncture.

Quote 9: Not being able to take a photo of something because you claim it has erased it supernaturally from you're camera or device IS a big point where it falls to pieces. I think many would agree. It makes sense in YOUR mind for random woo to happen but not for everyone. You do understand the difference?

Quote 10: Yeah, I'm serious. That was a ridiculous argument to make with that poster. It falls along the same lines of "Prove it's make-believe!" which is the exact opposite of what science is all about.

Quote 11: You're welcome; I really did enjoy the thread until all the animosity started.

Quote 12: Acted upon. As in, you have this set of experiences, are advocating authorities deal with it in a semi-normal manner yet all of this woo leaves absolutely NOTHING to act upon.

Summary: I apologize if this was hard to follow, I really tried multi-quoting and it was just a friggin mess. I was highly interested in your accounts, but due to a few factors I think I'll just bow out. It seems, in my opinion, you simply agree with those who reinforce your view while throwing the burden of proof on anyone who dares ask a question as to why or in what circumstances these things happened. I hope you find whatever it is you're after.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, what do you think happened to the pictures on your camera? How were they erased? Are you suspecting government involvement, or something more supernatural?

(post by blueyedevilwoman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Out of curiosity, what do you think happened to the pictures on your camera? How were they erased? Are you suspecting government involvement, or something more supernatural?

I wish I could tell you.

I can only speculate the phone was hacked.

Government I would suspect.

I do have a mason neighbor though....jk

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
blueyedevilwoman,
dont get mad at the thread derailing trolls..not worth it..ignore it..some of those are professionally getting paid to do so..whatever..
They ask for proof or disproof, but their goal/work is to distract and confuse/ derail discussions.

coins..I read that from ghost researchers..seems that reflecting things often have an influence on those, same goes with mirrors, water and similar. Something in the spiritual world works with reflection.. the plane of human thoughts there has a reflection feature.

Actually the thinking/thought feature is the most spooky and frightening one..when you realize in one of those moments that they know your thoughts.

Also, coins can make some noise..or other noises like whistles,bells etc..

leaving tracks, same with skinwalkers..once transformed/ materialized in our physical plane they actually can leave physical tracks.

photos are getting deleted by the intelligence agencies which monitor most of this sh*t. This is the new century of intelligence agencies actually IMHO.
..maybe do analogue photos? hmmm..

cheers

edit on 28-3-2017 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
This has been one of the best threads I have read in ages on ATS... seems like we are slowly getting back to interesting threads rather than the boring political threads that seems to have changed ATS for the worse

Living in a inner city in England stories like this just seem like a million miles away from what I experience...

Got to agree tho surely he must of had a reason to throw the coins down what does he think now was his reasoning behind his thought process..?

Who do you think made your Photos magically disappear...??

Cool story tho star & flag

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

"After about 10 seconds of us standing there. Mr. Devil Man tells me to "wait here". Which I did, because I truly felt I was dead anyway. He takes a few steps towards the pond, reaches in his pocket, kneels down and throws down a handful of change. "

There, my bad he didn't throw it at the thing, he threw coins though. You're little semantic dance is getting tiresome.

The rest I give no #'s about anymore as you've completely turned my thoughts around on the thread. I now don't like it or the way you act towards people with legitimate questions so have fun in your echo chamber.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I'm not the one who had bigfoot over for dinner nightly, you are. he never stops by my house. And I have cameras looking for him all the time. I hope you find what you are looking for here. Plenty of attention.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
If Hide and seek was an Olympic sport then the Bigfeet would win the Gold.

How would you find them to give them their medal you may ask. I've thought about this, you send your fella mr Devil man to throw the medal at them, just like the coins.

Intelligent creatures indeed, especially now they've progressed to hacking phones to delete pic's, breaking into houses and stealing up your SD cards etc. Don't bother with CCTV either as those pesky Bigfeet will brake them with rocks, then hack into the hard drive and delete the footage.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: OnionHead
Intelligent creatures indeed, especially now they've progressed to hacking phones to delete pic's, breaking into houses and stealing up your SD cards etc. Don't bother with CCTV either as those pesky Bigfeet will brake them with rocks, then hack into the hard drive and delete the footage.

Amazing isn't it? But realize the burden of proof is on you now to determine that that didn't happen, as I assume that's how science works in illustrious Alabama.

/sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Motto of the site...If you don't like the motto of the site, please go to a site more amicable to hoaxes.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join