It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more fun high strangeness reports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
today i bring the best of the reports that make you say WTF?!
REPORTS

1979: Frisco, TX--A lady woke up one morning and walked outside. There on her lawn were three purple blobs. They were small, about breadloaf sized. As she watched, one of them "just faded away". The other two persisted. They "looked like smooth whipped cream, purple... I stuck this stick into the object. It went in easily, very easily. I punctured it. On the inside it was the same thing--just like real whipped cream, and it looked like it was melting". When the police arrived, an officer tried to pick one up. He said that it was "pretty warm". He put the blobs into boxes and they were sent to a the local Natural Science Museum. The curator said that the blobs were emitting an acidic liquid and contained uranium [!!] and a strange pattern of specks of lead. These weirdos were then sent on to NASA in Dallas and placed in freezers to preserve them. The NASA spokesperson said: "It's kind of like plum-pudding. It has round solid chunks in it that remain after the goo goes away. We don't know what it is." Uhhhhhh...what?! -----

1966: near Ellicotteville, NY--The NICAP subcommittee field investigators said at the beginning of their report: "[This] is a report, which for the first time we have encountered, dealing with something seemingly more fantastic and even more out of science fiction". Uh Oh. [the case refers to my drawing that accompanies this section]. Two buddies were riding motorcycles along route 219 in NY. One several yards ahead of the other. The lead cyclist saw an object coming on an intersecting course from the right about 10 feet off the ground. He judged that it would pass between the two of them. The thing was a watermelon-sized oval glob, dull green in color. Turning he watched the thing pass just in front of his friend, swerve into him, and attach itself to him !! Wrapping itself around his lower leg, the friend tried to kick the thing off, losing his shoe in the process. The glob became more interested in the shoe, and left to go after it. It seemed to briefly inspect the shoe from above it, rise in the air, and fly away over the hillside. The close-up description was: smooth surfaced and jelly-like in "feel". Translucent dull green. Oval in shape while in the air, but flexible in contact. May have made a soft whirring [dare I suggest "purring" ?] sound. Produced a large red mark on the person's leg with a white oval center, 4 to 6 inches in size. Around this were 5 or 6 [how can they not have a single count?] puncture marks. [maybe I should give them a break on that if the marks were really small and hard to see]. The victim of the "Attack Glob From Magonia" never became ill, and the red/white area went away in a day, leaving only the pin-pricks. Yep. Just another day in the life.

piicture:3.bp.blogspot.com...

1975: Catskill Mts, NY--Two guys decide to get their stresses off their backs for a while with a little heavy beer drinking at a camping ground in the Catskills [this was a "regular" affair for them--nothing like the great outdoors and a six-pack]. They were awakened by a bright light that illuminated even the inside of the tent. Going out to investigate, everything went pitch black. [not THAT again!] Soon they saw a dull glowing object up on the hillside [no roads up there]. Then, what we all love, ghostly-phosphorescent shining entities floating down the hill towards them. A siege mentality arose, with the heroes panicking and lighting fires in the nearby covered picnic area, and generally going nuts. The "ghosts" would come nearer, then retreat for a while. [the picture for this is my drawing above]. During a more "away" period, one guy ran for the car. [he was going to get something to defend themselves]. Ultimately, they decided that all that was foolish [how do you fight ghosts?] and both of them made it to the car and drove home as fast as the bad conditions allowed. This case was used by a researcher as an example of a "missing time" abduction. I have read the transcriptions of the case notes and find NO evidence of any missing time at all. In fact there is nothing about the case that says, necessarily, "UFO". We make a lot of mistakes in my opinion cramming things into ready-made hypotheses, and it gets us into all manner of trouble [in the field and out].

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
source:thebiggeststudy.blogspot.com.br...
COMMENTS
now you are thinking why are those reports more important than the normal ligths on the sky stuff?
well because those reports shown that what we are dealing isnt alien in origin but possibly interdimensional

also i would love to see more reports like those you found yourself

-humanoidlord

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

The curator said that the blobs were emitting an acidic liquid and contained uranium [!!] and a strange pattern of specks of lead. These weirdos were then sent on to NASA in Dallas and placed in freezers to preserve them. The NASA spokesperson said: "It's kind of like plum-pudding. It has round solid chunks in it that remain after the goo goes away.

What is the name of the curator? Is he still living.

NASA in Dallas? This NASA in Dallas?

Since 1995, NTX has been the site of numerous field evaluations and simulations of NASA ATM decision support tools, including, most notably, the Traffic Management Advisor (TMA), playing a key role in technology transfer.

aviationsystemsdivision.arc.nasa.gov...

Point being....really?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I wanted to bitch about the lack of names, newspapers etc. then I saw the comments.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

look these stories are 98% unverifiable so i aint going to be surprised if a good chunk of them are fake

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

hah! i knew someone was going to notice i put the sources on a bad place sorry

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

look these stories are 98% unverifiable
You may be lowballing that statistic.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Notice she stuck a stick into one of the purple blobs. Why do people do this... don't they know what can happen?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

we need to be optimistic sorry mr skeptic

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

lol

human instinct at its best

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Notice she stuck a stick into one of the purple blobs. Why do people do this... don't they know what can happen?

When dealing with an unknown object, the best course of action is to first, poke it with a stick.
Everybody knows this.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Ok.

I don't think the purple thing was the Blob.

Optimism!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Certainly need to invoke this older thread about poking blobs.
Chinese guy pokes yellow blob with a stick.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

and when did i say that ?????

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

:p

new topics

top topics

join