It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visits from beyond

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
I awoke this morning to a bright light that seemed to come out of nowhere. I didn't quite know what I was seeing. Then I got a call from my sister that my mother had passed away.
I lost it. She was doing so well.
I now believe the light was her spirit. Still numb!
My sister doesn't believe in this, but I know what I saw.

In my opinion, it was your experience to have and to hold and it doesn't matter who believes it or not as it meant something deeply and profoundly to you and I hope that it may somehow ease your pain from the loss.
I experienced what I believe was a sign from my father after his passing but, have not received anything from my mother. Well, I did have a dream that was not good per se. I think that could have been my personal guilt for her death manifesting itself in my dream world. Even though the dream itself was shocking and sad, the contact or the realness of here presence there (in the dream) was so strong and apparently needed (by me) that I was sad when it woke me up.
I'm sorry for your loss and I think maybe it's harder to deal with when it was so unexpected as there was no time to prepare. I hope you find peace and your good memories never fade.
Please check in and let us know how you are from time to time.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I'm sorry for your loss KT.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Hugs TN xo

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Thank you all for your support and kind words they are a blessing right now

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I had similar experiences following the passing of my Mother and Sister. None of my siblings had "experiences" but they did believe me and even expressed a bit of jealousy that they were not "contacted."

Maybe you are at a point in life that you just connect to spirit on a different level and your Mom's essence/soul/spirit knew you needed her contact. I know the grief is so raw for you right now, but please be comforted by your Mother reaching out.

I hope you are in a situation where you can take some time to just rest and be...

Blessings and Prayers.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

Thank you Missmissie. I am very grateful to have seen it and it does help. Been a rough week, looking forward to getting back to work.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join