It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crap I made

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
archive.org...

archive.org...

archive.org...

archive.org...

I am a weird person. These things go all the way back to 1990's. Not good.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
archive.org...

archive.org...
edit on 25-3-2017 by Fools because: mi

archive.org...
edit on 25-3-2017 by Fools because: bunny

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Dj shadow you are not. It is fun though to mess around. Enjoy

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Jeps, you are weird, i like it

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Unusual vibe, hard to describe how it made me feel.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I actually liked track 3 and track 13, haven't listened to all but those were cool.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

thanks

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I'll listen to some more when I get a chance, I can appreciate a sense of weird in my music. I'm a musician too and have been for over 43 years.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Have any thing for ATS to listen to?

I will post more later. I have a lot of acoustic stuff made up on the fly. Some of it horrible, some of it a bit catchy. All of it deranged. Poverty, drugs, booze, and lack of sense does that to a person.

Some of my electronic stuff actually made a record with an outfit in Holland back around 2005 or so. Don't think any of it exists anywhere on line anymore.
edit on 27-3-2017 by Fools because: .

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I have a link I am not that proud of that's posted on a website designed to get musicians in contact but I don't know if I can post it here. The only other music that I recorded was from the '80s and its on cassette tape. I don't know if I can even find it much less if I can get it to that format to this. I'm going to be working on more recordings soon though, so I'll make sure I post something here...

I admire you for being able to post your stuff here like this even though you think it might be crappy. I saw creativity and talent in a lot of what I heard and I also have to admit that I like weird as well as main stream. Most of what I've recorded has been kind of mainstream. Mainstream in the vein of Zeppelin, Beatles and Stones among others. I've been through drugs, booze and poverty too and can't say that it affected the direction of my music.

Tell me more about this record in Holland. I can imagine that listening to some of your electronic stuff. I was actually thinking movie soundtrack.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

THis was MOST of the albuuum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Holland thing. I was writing for a site that loved pataphysics. It was trying to blend the absurd with music reviews. Sort of an asshole # you hipster fanzine but still kind when it needed to be.

I reviewed some album from Holland and became internet pals with a person very talented. Anyway, he loved what I did and saw that what I did was entertaining to certain peops. etc etc.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Jeez, I should give them props. Here are all of the recordings and artist they put out there:

www.discogs.com...

Here is mine:

www.discogs.com...

They used to have a website but seems they only have facebook now:

www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

PS. Huge fan of the classic rocks. Hell, I still rate Van Halen's first album as one of my favs.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Damn! Thanks for all of those links to check out! Sorry I've been real busy lately and haven't spent much time on here. I also have very fond memories of Van Halen's first album, though it made me feel very inadequate as a guitar player at the same time...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I think alot of Eddies work makes potential guitarist feel small.

My skills, its sort of like a retarded dog pondering God. Or something like that. :-)

new topics

top topics

join