It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Terrorist Who Led ‘Women’s March’ Will be Deported

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Something you probably would not have seen in the last administration. Convicted terrorist deported from the US. How she got in here in the first place is another story.

Despite spending 10 years in prison for terrorism in Israel, she acquired U.S citizenship in 2004 by withholding information about her past. She later claimed that post-traumatic stress disorder caused her to lie on her application for citizenship.

Anyone else question how good our "vetting" processes are? I sure as hell do.

heatst.com...

A convicted Palestinian terrorist and a key figure of the recent Women’s March will be deported from the United States after accepting a plea bargain that allows her to escape a prison sentence.

Rasmea Odeh will be stripped of her U.S citizenship and forced to leave the country and return to Jordan after failing to disclose to immigration authorities that she had been imprisoned in Israel for committing two terror attacks.

As part of her plea bargain, however, Odeh won’t have to spend time in U.S prison or detention, according to a statement on Thursday by the Rasmea Defense Committee.

The terrorist-turned-activist rose to prominence in the US following her involvement with the Women’s March and another recent high-profiel protest, “A Day Without A Woman”. In a letter in The Guardian that she co-authored with other activists, Odeh urged women worldwide to join in a “new wave of militant feminist struggle.”

But according to the New York Post, Odeh had a secret: she was convicted for her role in two terrorist attacks in Israel, including an attack on an Israeli supermarket in 1969 that killed two students shopping for groceries. She was released from prison in 1980 following a prisoner exchange

edit on 25-3-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The same US government that supported Saudi Arabia, which has ties to many Jihadi organizations.

It's about time this terrorist is banished from this country.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ex?

Once a terrorist always a terrorist.

What will they come up with next - ex-murderer?

edit on 25-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Those women's march folks really should've run some background checks on their speakers.

A collection of murderers, Islamic theocrats and terrorists. Not a great bunch.

Oh well, have fun in Jordan. Don't go joining that "moderate opposition" across the border in Syria.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Feminists seem to quite dense. This is the same woman who went after Ayaan Hirsi Ali. Says she doesn't deserve to be a woman because she made this video:

When You Come for Rasmea Odeh, You Come For All of Us
jezebel.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

"As part of her 'plea bargain'?? Did I read that right?

Here we have a person, stripped of their citizenship, knows they shouldn't be here ... and she gets to make deals??

How 'bout this deal: You get tied up to that pole over there, and that dude with the flail ... yeah, that's the one ... he'll listen to your pleas.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

"As part of her 'plea bargain'?? Did I read that right?

Here we have a person, stripped of their citizenship, knows they shouldn't be here ... and she gets to make deals??

How 'bout this deal: You get tied up to that pole over there, and that dude with the flail ... yeah, that's the one ... he'll listen to your pleas.

Hmm. A Sharia-themed punishment for a Sharia-supporting terrorist activist. I like it.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I know my right leaning cred will be tainted, but this is why I feel Bush, Obama, Clinton are / were working for globalist agendas not American.

I know I know bring on the hate

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

She didn't lead anything. She co-wrote an article in The Guardian about the direction she hopes the women's marches go. A bunch of snowflakes that can't handle women marching then tied her to the march as an organizer.
edit on 3/25/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
There are some who are encouraging unrest and division in this country as part of a more serious agenda.
A divided, disrupted country is a much softer target than a solidly united patriotic country.
The purpose could be physical terrorism or a more subtle deterioration of democracy in order to allow a different ideology to take root.

At least they outed one of them.
How many others are unknown?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

She didn't lead anything. She co-wrote an article in The Guardian about the direction she hopes the women's marches go. A bunch of snowflakes that can't handle women marching then tied her to the march as an organizer.

well one of the very favorite sources for the left says she was, and if good enough for them then it's good enough for me.

Odeh successfully appealed that conviction, however, and was granted a new trial, set for May 2017. Meanwhile, she remained free on bail and was listed as an organizer of the 8 March 2017 Day Without a Woman strike.

Rasmea Yousef Odeh, a 69-year-old Palestinian-American activist and one of the organizers of “A Day Without a Woman,” a worldwide strike planned for International Women’s Day on 8 March 2017, was convicted some 47 years ago of participating in a deadly terrorist bombing, multiple news reports and court documents confirm.
snopes.com

edit on 25-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I guess this encapsulates my thoughts very well. Something bigger is being driven beyond the USAs interests, but which requires the USAs participation...at least initially

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Those women's march folks really should've run some background checks on their speakers.

A collection of murderers, Islamic theocrats and terrorists. Not a great bunch.

Oh well, have fun in Jordan. Don't go joining that "moderate opposition" across the border in Syria.

I would expect them to raise a huge stink about this and have a huge march... calling the Trump administration sexist and Islamophobic.
Now I will sit back and wait for my post to be removed because my post is 'off topic ir ill-mannered'.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is too funny, a terrorist comes to America, belonging to a religion who treat women like chattel, and becomes a radical feminist. Unreal. Instead of fighting for woman in America, who seem to be pretty much on equal ground to me, why not go home and fight for women to have the right to drive, or not be raped, or not have their genitals mutilated? Why anyone would listen to that opportunist is incredible to me.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I think they have actually gone a bit insane. That is why I left liberalism and left leaning politics altogether.

It feels very strange to be agreeing with right leaning politics more after all these years, but then many writers I have read went the same way as they got older; they started out as radicals and ended up conservative.

The Guardian is particularly peddling this liberalism. I have been reading intensely on their site for years (though now i don't visit out of utter disappointment and disillusionment for what they are doing). A new editor came and since then it has become a very nasty piece of MSM.

They tried to topple the leader of the opposition in the UK with this. Look how obviously comic it is and how Libtard pretty in pink;

Lol, Labour are a party of the working classes and the liberal politicians became that far out of touch with their power base, with that much contempt for the intelligence of the electorate, that they tried to pull this one. You can imagine how that went down; yeah that's right - like a tonne of bricks.

Then they did this:

Did I miss something? Is there a #ing war on against women? What exactly were they protesting about other than they did not want a white guy in the White House? We have democracy and politics to decide such things yet they even had contempt for the democratic process. They did the same thing with the EU and tried to sabotage Brexit all the way in a most ridiculous fear mongering and deceitful way. It is infantile and saboteur in nature and has NO place in modern democracy.

Why did they get so involved as a British newspaper in American politics? They tried their best to topple Trump, too. You should read all the nasty stuff they said about him. They were horrible, yes HORRIBLE about Melania. They claim to back women yet they treated her and Ivanka (as high achieving independent educated Western women) like DIRT I tell you.

They are now having big problems because most people find they are not credible and see through the contrived social engineering.

I actually am totally disillusioned with liberalism. It is not balanced right now. It has become, wait for the magic word...EXTREME. It is not playing the representational political game. It is stamping a contrived agenda not of the people, but something conjured up in Dr Soros' laboratory. I will never be one of fiendish Dr Soros' and Dr Branson's lab rats with my little pink nose, tail and beret.

The Guardian even did this:

www.theguardian.com...

What on earth is a #ing newspaper doing when it goes to these lengths to peddle its cause? Who is behind it? What affiliations do they have? Are there terrorists involved in this? You can't do stuff like that when you are meant to be a #ing newspaper.

Now you see clearly that they DO have an AGENDA and a particularly nasty and insidious extreme one at that.

Gosh, you people are very rude here? Are you jealous of me or just plain rude? Don't you like a bit of straight talking and intelligence for once or do you want to keep talking about little green men as your freedom dissolves? Wake up!

edit on 25-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

You're talking about the far left, those idiots cry wolf all the time about any damn thing.

I am from the left and we moderates are appalled that the public thinks they speak for the us, they don't. The far right and the far left have hijacked both parties and are a disgrace to them both.
edit on 25-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Sayonara jihad Jane.

Somehow I don't think she will be so "brave" and outspoken in her own country.

Which is ironic because she wanted to turn this country into that country.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain
a reply to: Revolution9

You're talking about the far left, those idiots cry wolf all the time about any damn thing.

I am from the left and we moderates are appalled that the public thinks they speak for the us, they don't. The far right and the far left have hijacked both parties and are a disgrace to them both.

I hear ya. If sanity returns then so shall I, but not until.

These guys are not left. They pretend to be. The leader they tried to topple, Jeremy Corbyn, is way left of them. They wanted a puppet for the likes of the sitting gentry of the Labour Party, politicians that think because they are so and so's son they can rule the roost. No, Mr Kinnock an NO, Mr Benn Juniors; Labour is not the House of Lords.

They have destroyed Labour because of this stupidity.

edit on 25-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

These guys are not left. They pretend to be.

Exactly how I feel about the majority of Democrat politicians.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

First I am not opposed to her being sent back to her country of origin , she did lie on her app , but this is not a good thing to go after people practicing free speech or freedom of assembly many here hate when lib students did the Berkeley thing, what happened when this approach is used against folks that had IRA connections or even politicians that use to funnel money to that now defunct terrorist group, should Rep Peter King a conservative be censored because he did the above??? yes you hate her politics and that's fine, but mission creep have a way of creeping back to bite you or some one you approve of in the ass, the pendulum swings back and forth my friends.
edit on 25-3-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join