It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead bad guy that we love to hate!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Sure, Negans an A-hole, but he is HILARIOUS! I drew up this pic of him and included a few videos of my favorite moments.

And some hilarity..

A lil more...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You drew that? Damn. That's talent if I've ever seen it.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Excellent skills, my highest regards and love the character..you captured Negans wry undercarriage.
edit on 25-3-2017 by BlueJacket because: sp

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Man you've got some talent with the pencil,...and other media.
I remembered your other thread where you posted some art.
Great work!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Amazing artwork! Wow!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Wow, you have some serious art skills !!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Wowsers!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

The duality in Rick exists in Negan. The light that is shown upon Rick is not as nice as Negan thus him being the bad guy. Very good psychological story telling if you ask me! ..Well you didn't, you posted art and damn fine art too!

Great drawing. I really like the liberty you took in the face especially. Were you to look at comic book Rick with the same amount of facial hair, you would see similarities.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Can't figure out why Negan is so attractive to me! He is the devil and Rick, just, eh.

Great art work-you should sell copies but then, again-I might get nightmares-he's a serial, psychotic murderer.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Thank you! The wonderful comments i receive really motivate me!

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yes! I agree 100%! Its all about, "what would you do to survive?"
With Rick and the gang being our 'heros' we (the viewers and readers) dont see him in a negative light. I hear next season *SPOILER not a big one, but still* Negans back story will be told...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Every woman I know says the same thing! Must be the "attracted to power" paradigm...lol!

And thank you for the kind words!
edit on 26/3/2017 by Brian4real because: Grammer

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Thank you ALL for the wonderul comments, s&f's, and even if you just stopped by to view! Im flattered that you enjoyed it! If not, still, thanks for looking!

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Absolutely fantastic! Great detail.
I hope you share more in the future.
As far as actors go, he was never someone that I was particularly fond of (even the grey's anatomy role) but, he has taken the character of Negan and made an explosion, IMO. Even if one doesn't care for the show in particular, I think his expression of Negan and the development of the character is worth a nod.
I can't imagine anyone other than Jeffrey Dean Morgan playing him so well now.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I loved him as The Comedian in 'Watchmen'

wonder if that's what got him the Neganrole

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Youve stated my thoughts exactly! Im not very familiar with Jeffery Dean Morgan, the actor. I was first exposed to him as 'Negan' on TWD.
Even though I haven't seen his other characters, Ive seen the one that matters. Watching him on TWD, he just...'emits' Negans persona in such a believable way that I feel safe comparing his portrayal of Negan right along side of Any Johnny Depp, or Robert Downey Jr. Character.
Now, this is ONLY in his roll as Negan! Depp and Downey are walking legends, and only 20 Oscar's, and 50 Academy award nominations would put ANYONE in the same ball park as those two, But you get the point.
Im dying to ask Jeffery Morgan how much fun he has playing Negan. It seems like he thoroughly enjoys the roll.
I doubt he'll be leaving us anytime soon.

Did you watch last night? He showed a human side of Negan that was UNBELIEVABLE!!!

new topics

top topics

join