It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump should invite Putin to Mar-A-Lago

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: matafuchs

Great idea !
But what if Putin invites Trump in Russia ?

He should definitely accept the invitation.

Much to the dismay of liberals and establishment conservatives, there's nothing negative in these leaders having warmer relations, leading to warmer relations between nations, unless you're in one of those factions that benefit from sustained adversarial relations, protracted cold war, proxy wars, cyber-wars etc.

You mean like the way he treated Merkel during the election period and last week when he refused to shake her hand during the photo op ?

Yes...what respect that shows. Or maybe he only respects other vile, thieving scumbag leaders like himself?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

The spice must flow.

edit on 25-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
So...let me get this straight. See if I understand.

You guys in Trump's corner are fine with him regularly staying, along with the huge amount of people who accompany him, as well as entertaining foreign dignitaries AT HIS OWN HOTELS? Meaning, in a nutshell, that he profits with every visit, since no one can be naive enough to think that a seasoned businessman like him isn't getting his hotel to charge for every possible that they can (food, drink, golf clubs, massages etc..)

Trump is in effect lining his pockets with taxpayers money. Your money
Every time he's there.

And you guys are somehow OK with this.

The stink you, rightly, would have kicked up had Obama or Hilary run such a scam would have been deafening...much like your jaw dropping hypocrisy.

And to those who are inevitably going to ask for proof. I dont need to give any. Like trump, I can make claims and not back them up right?

Maybe I should tweet this at 3am...

Trump is getting rich from every tax payer. And he's apparently doing it with his supporters blessing.

Have fun. You can be sure that child you voted in is.

you got proof of what he is charging? or are you just blowing smoke? Your sources better be up to spec.
Those in glass houses should not throw stones.

You actually think Trump has made out with money since he began his campaign?
If he wanted to be richer he would not have ran.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
So...let me get this straight. See if I understand.

You guys in Trump's corner are fine with him regularly staying, along with the huge amount of people who accompany him, as well as entertaining foreign dignitaries AT HIS OWN HOTELS? Meaning, in a nutshell, that he profits with every visit, since no one can be naive enough to think that a seasoned businessman like him isn't getting his hotel to charge for every possible that they can (food, drink, golf clubs, massages etc..)

Trump is in effect lining his pockets with taxpayers money. Your money
Every time he's there.

And you guys are somehow OK with this.

The stink you, rightly, would have kicked up had Obama or Hilary run such a scam would have been deafening...much like your jaw dropping hypocrisy.

And to those who are inevitably going to ask for proof. I dont need to give any. Like trump, I can make claims and not back them up right?

Maybe I should tweet this at 3am...

Trump is getting rich from every tax payer. And he's apparently doing it with his supporters blessing.

Have fun. You can be sure that child you voted in is.

you got proof of what he is charging? or are you just blowing smoke? Your sources better be up to spec.
Those in glass houses should not throw stones.

You actually think Trump has made out with money since he began his campaign?
If he wanted to be richer he would not have ran.

I dont t. I have common sense. And after all..trump throws baseless accusations around. Why can't I?

And lastly..are you really so incredibly naive/ignorant to not know that ex presidents are all far richer tgN when they got elected?

Seriously... wake the f*ck up.
edit on 26-3-2017 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Actually those 'baseless' claims all seem to come true. It is just never reported and no one wants to admit it.

He walked away from a multi billion dollar empire, is not taking a salary and is not bloating his staff. I think you need to wake the f up 3d.

He is far and above, by adjusted monies, the richest president ever and it is not even close. However, if you look into the richest you will see many leveraged their office for gain. LBJ is a good example.

You should stay at one of his properties...they are awesome.

<< 1   >>

join