It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump should invite Putin to Mar-A-Lago

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
So, since Mar-A-Lago is the new weekend White House why not invite Putin to Mar-A-Lago? It would not be unprecedented as it has been done very recently. Like 2001. Can you imagine the liberal meltdown?

Much like Bushes ranch during his tenure Mar-A_Lago is a place to go to feel comfortable but still get work done.

Link

Bush toasted Putin, saying, "Usually you only invite good friends to your home and that is clearly the case here." Putin responded in kind: "The U.S. is fortunate at such a critical time in its history to have a man of such great character at its helm."

The visit took place one day after Bush and Putin agreed to shrink their nations' nuclear arsenals by two-thirds. "If we act together, we will make the world a much safer place than today," Putin said at Rice University.

The White House billed Putin's stay as a friendly visit that would include some informal, private talks between the leaders. The only public event planned was a school visit Thursday at which the leaders were to take questions from students.

What would he have to lose?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I agree.

Mr. Trump has very little to lose at this point.

Might as well entertain Vlad on the People's dime too.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This would be the ULTIMATE ballbuster.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This would be the ULTIMATE ballbuster.

Sure, because that's what POTUS should be up to, right?

Heck YEAAAAH!

*crushes beer can on forehead as emphasis*

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
JFK had the right idea. Good man that one. Folk should study where he was going with foreign policy.

Having said that: Great idea, OP. One thing I'm pretty sure of, we'll never see Prez Trump doing anything like this:

edit on 25-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Sure! Why not? Trump has/will entertain other Heads of State there.

I wonder where Vlad stayed when he was here in 2015? A Trump hotel?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Like Obama and the 'beer summit''? When the media said that Obama was forced to sit with a racist cop and Obama said

"I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that. But I think it's fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home, and, number three, what I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there's a long history in this country of African Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately."

That is what a POTUS should do right?

Trump has already met with the majority of world leaders and is cabinet is around the globe but all we hear about is Russia and the bull#.

Putin to Mar-A-Lago and have a press conference. I would love to hear Putin on US soil say CNN and the rest are fake news.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I would have. They are nice. Are people not allowed to choose a hotel now themselves without the threat of backlash? What is world coming to?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I just couldn't resist...........

He probably stayed that nice little 45 acre Russian compound on the Maryland shore.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I have no problem with that.

Trump can show Putin his excellent backswing and Putin can show Trump how a real man eats a steak.

The world will be a safer place.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Not being a Trump supporter, I think its a great idea.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
OH I WOULD SO WELCOME THIS.

ONE BILLION STARS AND FLAGS!!!!!!111

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The second picture with the one guy and his lenny face...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Oh boy, the OP got me LoL of the mere thought what a scream from left and havoc this would raise. I'd love to see this happen. It would really create a complete media carpet bombing - all the alt left stations screaming and pouring dung in full speed.

I think it would really cause their heads to pop off. Bang. A big bang. All the leftist commies spinning so that their heads would literally unscrew itself and blow out.

This would be brilliant. Flags and stars are just not enough - a geniously brilliant idea from OP
edit on 25-3-2017 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Great idea !
But what if Putin invites Trump in Russia ?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Great idea !
But what if Putin invites Trump in Russia ?

He should definitely accept the invitation.

Much to the dismay of liberals and establishment conservatives, there's nothing negative in these leaders having warmer relations, leading to warmer relations between nations, unless you're in one of those factions that benefit from sustained adversarial relations, protracted cold war, proxy wars, cyber-wars etc.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Either way.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Photo op with Putin wrestling alligators?
Priceless!!!

Fantastic idea!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
They should start texting each other emojiis and then have it "leak"

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So...let me get this straight. See if I understand.

You guys in Trump's corner are fine with him regularly staying, along with the huge amount of people who accompany him, as well as entertaining foreign dignitaries AT HIS OWN HOTELS? Meaning, in a nutshell, that he profits with every visit, since no one can be naive enough to think that a seasoned businessman like him isn't getting his hotel to charge for every possible that they can (food, drink, golf clubs, massages etc..)

Trump is in effect lining his pockets with taxpayers money. Your money
Every time he's there.

And you guys are somehow OK with this.

The stink you, rightly, would have kicked up had Obama or Hilary run such a scam would have been deafening...much like your jaw dropping hypocrisy.

And to those who are inevitably going to ask for proof. I dont need to give any. Like trump, I can make claims and not back them up right?

Maybe I should tweet this at 3am...

Trump is getting rich from every tax payer. And he's apparently doing it with his supporters blessing.

Have fun. You can be sure that child you voted in is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join