It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada Passes 'Blasphemy' Bill To Silence Critics Of Islam

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh
a reply to: infolurker

Free speech police should be formed to monitor all the people promotting fear and violence and be sent to jail to replace the ones that are there for non violent crimes.

Would that go for hate spewing Muslim leaders?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I've been working on a bill i want to get through legislation here in the states. It calls for the government to "condemn Arachniphobia"...

...that movie was Terrible! Scared the bejeezus out of me as a child... I say we condemn that blasphemous movie!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

That made me smile

I have a thing for jumping spiders and Mantis,they are both of my totems. I usually have on my bedside table a few jumpies,all year round. In summer,sometimes into winter, a few nice large Mantis by me in the pc room. Sometimes one comes to sit on my arm for a while,such an honour.Have you seen the faces of jumpies,i tell you,cute as kittens.

Anyway on topic- it is wrong to grant any religious group special privileges,i believe. We are living in 2017,not 1417!!!!!!!!!

Church and state should Never mix! And seeing religion is a choice like smoking or gambling - i can for the life of me not see why in this day and age ANYTHING religious,ESPECIALLY one specific religion, should be protected and kowtowed too.As i said,ffs,its 2017..

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neith
There are far more Jews in Canada than there are Muslims.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Really.

You're actually wrong and it's the second largest after Christianity according to wiki.

I would never insult a religion just individual morons who take things too far.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neith
a reply to: vonclod

Maybe a Woman could run Canada better?

I hear Hillary is looking for a leadership position. Maybe you could take her as a refugee.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

Oh well, pardon me..

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

I highly doubt that. Not even Dracula would take that bitch.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join