It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada Passes 'Blasphemy' Bill To Silence Critics Of Islam

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
More liberal craziness, not only are they letting these crazies in, but now they're making laws to help them feel even more entitled.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I agree - its totally fishy and an all too common mode of operation. The way I see it this 'motion' albeit benign at the moment, is part of the "first phase" of Islam invasion. It is now on the table for further investigating and could ultimately be put in the form of a law even though at the outset there was obvious resistance most notably by "legal immigrants" who came here to ESCAPE Islam/Sharia.

To clarify - Islam is not a religion, it is a state of laws with two faces, one that preaches peace while the other comes in and invades in the name of Allah and in EVERY instance when a Muslim population reaches a certain level this "peaceful" message turns to bloodshed. I have NO problem with any religion people "choose" to believe in as long as it does not DEMAND others to become as they are or die and as long as everyone within that religion can choose to participate or leave. Islam does neither and in my opinion has no business infiltrating Canada. I have no problem if Muslims want to immigrate to Canada (or any other culture or race) as long as they want to become part of the Canadian culture and not create no-go zones and dominate.

As was pointed out previously in this thread there are already remedies in Canadian law and the constitution for tolerance and hate speech guidelines, this motion is (I think) done by behind the scenes to start conditioning Canadians that criticism of Islam is a crime (this protects their invasion) and they creep in - one journalist calls it the "Sharia creep".

There are roughly 2 billion Muslims - and if only 1% are radical (you know, the ones creating and promoting the terrorism) that's 20 million!!! Personally I think 1% is a low estimate and recent surveys posted here show a substantial proportion of Muslims support the Islam ideologies of death and punishment to all who disobey their misogynist, barbaric laws or are non-believers. They're like a culture of blood-thirsty psychopaths using religion as an excuse for their existance.

It was only a few decades ago that Muslim women were NOT made to wear burkas and hijabs - this is a recent "law" FORCED on the women by men. Female genital mutilation is alive and well in that culture. There is no defense for this. Just recently saw a Nature of Things show about the conditions in the UAE where just outside the opulance and decadence of Dubai, millions of Muslims live in abject poverty and fear as beheadings occur ALL day EVERY day. Muslims are also persecuted by this.

What if instead of radical Islamists we substituted Nazi's - how would that read in Canada now that Nazi-phobia is now criminal? We know what happened in Nazi Germany and we know what happens when countries let in enough Muslims to take over the country yet here we are, being "nice" when being "nice" only ensures we get run over. I think the West is too naive to fully realize they're letting in people who want to take over, not assimilate - or - they (the leaders) are in on the plan and intentionally setting us all up for a civil war.

A few months back I saw my first woman in full burka (Calgary) - based on their 'religion' this is forced on her, not a choice and to me makes her a slave. So they (radicals) are here (in Calgary) - and yes, because she was in a burka I am making an educated guess that the men in her family are supporters of Sharia and that she's not the only one. Their mandate is to take over the world and with our leaders help we're just handing it over. It is just a matter of time. Canada has already had many honor killings happen and they are hard to prosecute so often they literally get away with murder.

It is not racist to disagree with brutality or enslavement but this whole "criminalize Islamophobia" is going to make it so. That IS their agenda.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The only answer I can find is Fethullah Gülen en.wikipedia.org... That is where to start to understand what is being set up .Hes got the $$$$$$$ and the politicians like the $$

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

The only answer I can find is Fethullah Gülen en.wikipedia.org... That is where to start to understand what is being set up .Hes got the $$$$$$$ and the politicians like the $$

"who promotes a tolerant Islam which emphasises altruism, hard work and education"

Gulen is a good man. He is fundamentally opposed to radical Islamic extremism and their allies in the Turkish Government under Erdogan. He's also against arming the "moderate opposition" in Syria. I hardly think he is to blame for what is going on in the West. For that look no further than Saudi Arabia and their allies on both the Left and Right.
edit on -050002pm3kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Look very deep and close at him

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Oh trust me, it won't.

But you still felt the need to reply lol, im sure someone out cares about what you think.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Look very deep and close at him

At a glance I can tell the video is the work of a Pro-Erdogan Propagandist. No reasonable conclusion can be based off it, since the video footage has been clipped together to take Gulen's words out of context and splice in footage of Erdogan's false flag self-coup.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Yes, as you yourself felt the need to reply as well.

Trust me maple syrupz, I've seen Micahel Moores Documentary, you've along way to go

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Yes, as you yourself felt the need to reply as well.

Trust me maple syrupz, I've seen Micahel Moores Documentary, you've along way to go

Dude work on your material, my 10 year old hits harder than that.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Oh I'm sorry, are we to being material to slander each other with on an internet discussion board? come on ms. maple syrupz, use your damn head and keep your brood out of this.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh
a reply to: yuppa

Hahahha that exemple. You litteraly made me spill my drink trying to use the germans limitting jews free speech, nvm the nazis who publically called for their extermination amd killed 7 millions of them hahahja wow just wow

Um, The Islamic state has already and even recently called for the deaths of hundreds of millions of non believers and infidels. That would make Hitler look like Mary Poppins in comparison if they were ever successful.. Hard to believe you can be that blind to what you are even saying here.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You need to look deep and close like I said . There are some Americans that bring data to the table .They clearly show that the schools are lying about their affiliation with one another ...Its a black and white thing and very obvious if you pay attention .

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

When did the Jewish people in Nazi Germany perform terrorism, rape kids, put women's rights back 50 years etc?

They were selected by Nazi's as scapegoats, not because they actually did any ill will.

Please correct me of I'm wrong

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Milehigh

So, what are you going to do about Muslims preaching death to non-muslims? You know murder, beheading and whatnot and let's not forget about rape and stuff? You going to throw them in jail or do you just want to throw non-muslims in jail?

The more I hear this crap from sjw's and progressives, it just makes me want to hurl chunks. You people don't know reality. Try going to place someday to protect and help people who want to kill you and eat your heart (seen it firsthand), I'd like to see how long you last holding hands and singing kumbiyah.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I m a Registered First Nations Canadian, I wonder if charging me for free speech against Islam would be considered Racist?

HEIL TRUDEAU! or is he more like Castro?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Milehigh
a reply to: intrptr

Or as our history as shown us with the japanese camps. What next ? Concentration camps for muslims? This is indeed scary times we live in.

It always begins this way. First a group or segment is blamed for a society ills. Thus marginalized, they are then segregated, then condemned, then put in ovens.

Slippery Slope Fallacy
edit on 3/25/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Oh I'm sorry, are we to being material to slander each other with on an internet discussion board? come on ms. maple syrupz, use your damn head and keep your brood out of this.

honestly i have no clue what you just. said

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: infolurker

I would start a campaign with drawing of Mohammed to fight it.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Milehigh

Free speech police should be formed to monitor all the people promotting fear and violence and be sent to jail to replace the ones that are there for non violent crimes.

wow, just wow...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join