It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wire tapping trump residence part two

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yep the same report that clapper sited.
You just keep leaving out his statement because it does not suit your agenda.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Please point out when I have told you I had any problem with clapper as dni or his statement made on mtp?

Let's cut to the chase.

Do you agree that the 17 members of the American Intelligence Community have stated, clearly, in a public announcement that they have clear evidence that the Russian government was behind the attacks on the American Election in 2016, including the hacks of the DNC?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well he didn't exactly go out of his way to make any announcement he was asked about it in an interview.

link   

What statement am I leaving out again?

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You need some brushing up on what the nsa does.

Unless you are telling me there is now evidence that ANY of trumps campaign people commited crimes between 30 dec 2016 and today. If so please post that evidence so we can clear this up.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Read up on that
Clapper volunteered to appear on mtp that day to refute trumps wiretap tweet.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Guess we will see.
You only see and hear what you want to see and hear. Cling to that sentence like a life raft.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

You mean this statement?

CLAPPER: There was no such wiretap activity mounted against the President-Elect at the time, or as a candidate, or against his campaign.

NBC News - Meet the Press

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Or perhaps this statement:

CLAPPER: This [evidence of collusion - G] could have unfolded or become available after I left the Government.

Same source.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Now they are saying that the Obama administration used legal wiretapping on every foreigner calling Trump and his aides to catch as much conversation coming out of Trump's office as legally possible.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Now they are saying that the Obama administration used legal wiretapping on every foreigner calling Trump and his aides to catch as much conversation coming out of Trump's office as legally possible.

Who's "they"?

Where are "they" saying that?

Got a link?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Yes that was stated in the report. The russian govt through intermediaries, agents, ect conducted cyber operations to influence the 2016 election.

The DNC hack portion of the report shows an investigation was underway as early as july 2015. All that data nsa collects since july of 2015 and clapper makes the statement on mtp.

I am of the opinion that if there were ANY evidence of anything shady our intel agencies would have the data, and it would have been revealed prior to the change in administration.

I will state again I am all for all the investigations any would like. I do not think there is enough transparency with the subjects being investigated.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Clapper has intimate knowledge of the usa ic. Do you think he would have made those statements only to be rear ended after he left office?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

If there is no evidence of "anything shady" then why are the investigations on-going UNDER PRESIDENT TRUMP???

Think about that for a moment.

It's clear we can't depend on the Republican Congress for jack-sprat, and I trust Schumer/Pelosi/etc. not at all not to screw things up even worse than Republicans.

There has to be an independent investigation ... not Democrat or Republican, not Executive Branch or Legislative ... they've all shown themselves to be utterly incompetent to do so.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I have not attempted to parse what he stated on that program.
I take him at his word as he was over the ic while he served.

The ongoing investigation will provide clarity as to what surveillance went on, who authorized it, and who leaked info. I look forward to it.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Phage

Anyone ever heard of statute of limitations?
Isn't that 7 years?

Is that like the Statute of Liberty?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I have not attempted to parse what he stated on that program.
I take him at his word as he was over the ic while he served.

The ongoing investigation will provide clarity as to what surveillance went on, who authorized it, and who leaked info. I look forward to it.

Then you have faith I do not have.

The Congressional "investigations" are a political side-show.

Whatever the FBI and DOJ is doing will very likely be squashed one way or another.

What is truth in 2017?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
You stoopid dumb leftists. No, you stoopid dumb Trumpets. Where's your proof? No, where's your proof? Continue for 400 pages.

You're right.

In an effort to minimize all the unnecessary posturing I will simply offer this:

Heisenberg is driving down 6th avenue in Manhattan well above the speed limit. A cop pulls him over and asks "Do you have any idea how fast you were going?!?!"...Heisenberg replies to the cop "None. But I know exactly where I was"

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

If there is no evidence of "anything shady" then why are the investigations on-going UNDER PRESIDENT TRUMP???

Because congress asked for one?
Because congress didn't read the report?
Because partisan politics?

Your opinion of who is trustworthy is not relevant, nor is mine for that matter.

The one thing I actually do trust in all this mess is the people at the ic that do the actual "work". They are very good at their jobs. With the tech they have at their disposal not alot gets missed.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

well played

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join