It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wire tapping trump residence part two

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Upon what do you base that conclusion?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Upon what do you base that conclusion?

It isn't a conclusion.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

It isn't a conclusion.

Correct, it is a deflection. Manafort's work as a Russian agent is merely one part of a circumstantial case. Most of the hard evidence remains classified, although the fact that someone who is in favor of the President has been leaking classified information doesn't seem to bother Nunes as much as the leaks of incriminating evidence.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

It isn't a conclusion.

Correct, it is a deflection. Manafort's work as a Russian agent is merely one part of a circumstantial case. Most of the hard evidence remains classified, although the fact that someone who is in favor of the President has been leaking classified information doesn't seem to bother Nunes as much as the leaks of incriminating evidence.

A decade old consultancy project is not even circumstantial evidence of collusion during the campaign.
It's like saying that if someone you worked with 10 years ago who is friends with someone else who commits murder, then there is circumstantial evidence that you were colluding with your friends friend to commit murder. In other words, it's complete nonsense.

As for deflection, well this distant association does in fact appear to be the lead information in these claims of collusion. In terms of what we don't know due to classification, that's just speculation.

You have nothing.

We do however now have something tangible to support the accusation that the Trump campaign were spied on and we also know that a crime was committed when information about Flynn was leaked to the press. Something tangible vs your speculation.
edit on 25/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes. Sorry.
Hope it's not too late.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I see your Manifort and raise you Carter Page. Wait is he worth less?
I raise you Carter Page and Igor Sechin. You have to convert the currency.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
You can't make this crap up.

The seventeen members of the US Intelligence Community make a very rare statement that the Russian government attacked our Election process is judged worthless while the statement of a Trump surrogate masquerading as a US Congressman with NOTHING TO BACK IT UP is taken as gospel.

Nope, you can't make this crap up.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Me? I'm a bot I do what I'm told.

The other thread is four hundred pages.
You want a summary.
Half of it says he was tapped and the other half say he wasn't
Some think he colluded with Russia others don't.
Some threw a Hillary into the mix here and there.
Many people brought memes of varying degrees of humor. Saw that blond chick who's usually crying for Hillary but she's been updated to cry leave trump alone now. (Hollywood go figure)
And it stars Gryphon66 and UKtruth in a battle of the ages.
With narration by the ever clever Phage

That pretty much covers it. Grab a spoon and dig in.
edit on 3252017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Russia never attacks another country's election except the US.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Straw Man

edit on 25-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: Sillyolme

400 pages holy shnikes...how can I not find this thread...can you link it por favor? And I think you mean "accused" in your title there maybe?

Yes you did mean that, you fixed it, disregard😉😉😉

Yes I had to fix the title. My tablet has auto correct and a decided agenda. I have to correct the auto correct constantly.
It's like having an unruly child.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The seventeen members of the US Intelligence Community make a very rare statement that the Russian government attacked our Election process is judged worthless while the statement of a Trump surrogate masquerading as a US Congressman with NOTHING TO BACK IT UP is taken as gospel.

The IC report did not include all 17 agencies. Can you even list the 17 agencies?
The agencies that did make a report on Russia's alleged hack of the DNC did so with 'high confidence' (which they admit may mean they are wrong) and provided no evidence to support their views, instead pointing to a classified document that we can not see.

As for Nunes, he is an elected Congressman and has been appointed to lead the House Intelligence Committee. Your view that he in 'masquerading' as a Congressman just underscores that you are not objective. He has informed the people of what he has seen and has requested copies of the reports for the entire House Intelligence Committee. As yet the NSA and FBI have not complied, however it seems as though the evidence is on it's way from the NSA at least.

Such evidence will be the second piece of evidence of wrong doing presented, to add to the leaked information about Flynn. There is no such evidence to support any claims of collusion, however.

edit on 25/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Can anyone name the 17 agencies?

Besides, did they all have their own investigations?

Probably not. So they all got their info from where? The same place.

So it doesn't matter how many say the same thing. Gotta be some kind of fallacy in there somewhere.

edit on 3 25 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not me directly but on page 398 I think... Dontreadonme posted that the thread was reaching 400 pages and needed to be closed and would someone please open a part two.
It was two AM I didn't think there'd be too many members logged in to oblige. So I did.
I'm not a big thread producer and I guess worse when I'm just linking two threads together.
Oh well. I'm cute and smell good I'm told.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

To answer:

Yes: United States Intelligence Community

Ask them.

You have no idea what investigations were done, and neither do I. What we do know is that the joint announcment was made.

You're merely deflecting.

Care to actually address the comment I made?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

When and how could Clapper clear anybody?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

To answer:

Yes: United States Intelligence Community

Ask them.

You have no idea what investigations were done, and neither do I. What we do know is that the joint announcment was made.

You're merely deflecting.

Care to actually address the comment I made?

Investigations that reach a given conclusion typically result in a report. To date I haven't seen or heard on 17 reports. I read somewhere they don't exist. UKTuruth and burgerbuddy have a point

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Things changed since he was in on any briefings. Things have changed in just this past week.
Clappers Intel is obsolete. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Total BS from you.

Director of National Intelligence James Clapper affirmed an Oct. 7 joint statement from 17 intelligence agencies that the Russian government directed the election interference — and went further. "We stand more resolutely on that statement," Clapper said during a Senate Armed Services hearing with the intelligence chiefs into the politically charged issue.

Source

Nunes proved himself to be nothing more than a toady for the Trump Administration. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

His own statement that he was working, not for the people of his district, but for the Republican party is but one part of the clear evidence that he's a fraud.

Now ... care to try again?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

16 Intel agencies didn't clear anybody either.
No one's been cleared. The investigation didn't end on Jan20 when Clapper last had eyes on.
It's continued and that statement of no collusion isn't quite as black and white as it was thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join