It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wire tapping trump residence part two

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

One leak proven, yes.

Speculation if you choose to believe Putin and disregard the US intelligence community. The president seem waffley on the matter.

edit on 3/31/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Man, you change your posts at lightning speed....
edit on 31-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Corrected my error.

No, I do not believe Putin.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I don't know. The lawyers statement is in another thread. I do not know how to post it here.
I'm not adding anything. The statement from the lawyer used that terminology "unfair prosecution. "
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Flynn is "shopping" for immunity deals, but so far, no takers?
Latest Update: theweek.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

Maybe the FSB got sloppy and hacked DNC from their office in St. Petersburg. Russians are not as competent as you'd expect. Russia been fighting in Syria for 2 years and they can't even beat a bunch of rebels in sandals.

Um.. Hacking is quite a different capability. And about that part in the CrowdStrike report where the existence of Russian language in the code is used as a factor in attribution:

CIA Marble Tool Exposed

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Yup. Standard operating procedures. Didn't they detect the IP at the TOR entry node? Doesn't matter tho, those in the know understand that the TOR entry/exit nodes are being compromised.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Trump, Usurper-In-Chief, and his handlers and minions and followers scream Team Obama when it was Team FBI that had certain Russian ad Russian-born criminal occupants of Trump Tower under surveillance. Scream Team Obama to deflect and distract, cover up.

In his March 20 testimony before the House Intelligence Committee, FBI Director James Comey said that he could not go into detail about its probe into the Trump administration’s Russian connection.

If he had, we might have learned that, for more than three decades the FBI has had Trump Tower in its sights. Many of its occupants have been targets of major investigations, others have been surveilled, and yet others have served as informants. One thing many of them have in common is deep ties to organized crime — including the Russian mafia.

ETA

Such publicity could have exposed a high-value, long-running FBI operation against an organized crime network headquartered in the former Soviet Union. That operation depended on a convicted criminal who for years was closely connected with Trump, working with him in Trump Tower — while constantly informing for the FBI and the Department of Justice (DOJ), and being legally protected by them.

Why FBI Can’t Tell All on Trump, Russia
edit on 31-3-2017 by desert because: ETA

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I think we all have to put another layer into our game of trying to figure this out . Wikileaks released "Marble" and that means what ?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard
a reply to: alphabetaone

Yup. Standard operating procedures. Didn't they detect the IP at the TOR entry node? Doesn't matter tho, those in the know understand that the TOR entry/exit nodes are being compromised.

You're right. As the TOR E/E is as much for sale as any other entity. Anyone who wants to truly obfuscate needs to do a little better than TOR....Government owned satellite POP's maybe if you were professional, but nickel and dime hacks are obviously workin on the cheap.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
May as well put it here because its all coming out .

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

With the news now leaking out that it was Susan Rice who ordered the unmasking, Trump's tweet is becoming more and more accurate as time passes. The spying is now landing at the feet of the Whitehouse under Obama's administration and I doubt he didn't know what Rice was up to.

Now we know why Obama rushed through that EO after President Trump won the election and before Obama left office. Desperate attempt to cover his and his team's asses. It's all coming out now though. No place to hide.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Who is that moron and why do I need to watch a ONE HOUR youtube for something I can read in a paragraph...??

Ezra-Cohen purportedly told an anonymous source who told the papers that Susan Rice request identifiers on Trump staff in intelligence docs.

(A) Ezra-Cohen is someone that Trumps CURRENT Chief National Security advisor tried to fire (Trump Over-Rode it)...he is also someone that FLYNN brought with him to the WH.

(B) If true...Hope it is...YES..lets find out the why and where and what of the IC communities surveillance of team Trump! Cuz it seems they were showing up everywhere in Anti-Espionage surveillance.

IN OTHER NEWS TODAY...
A Former Trump Adviser Met With A Russian Spy
www.buzzfeed.com...

Every day...Drip Drip Drip...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It will be interesting to see how this unfolds ...I see Spicer was asked about it

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

No place to hide.

For Trump.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I think we all have to put another layer into our game of trying to figure this out . Wikileaks released "Marble" and that means what ?

Russia is trying to distract from the noose that is tightening around Trump's neck.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

No place to hide.

For Trump.

Well now, there is still no evidence that Trump has done anything wrong.
We do know now that Obama's administration requested unmasking of Trump and his team's names to spy on them in order to find out "valuable political information on the Trump transition such as whom the Trump team was meeting, the views of Trump associates on foreign policy matters and plans for the incoming administration".
Seems like one investigation is moving forward and the other is still floundering in left wing speculation.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Well now, there is still no evidence that Trump has done anything wrong.

On the contrary, there is a long list of court cases that he has lost or settled. What you mean is that no evidence of treason or emolument has been made public yet.

We do know now that Obama's administration requested unmasking of Trump and his team's names to spy on them in order to find out "valuable political information on the Trump transition such as whom the Trump team was meeting, the views of Trump associates on foreign policy matters and plans for the incoming administration".

No, we know that Trump supporters have made that-- as yet-- unproven claim.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

No, we know that Trump supporters have made that-- as yet-- unproven claim.

In fact, the claim, in this particular instance is being referenced by an enebriated youtuber about Susan Rice....the irony and stereotypicalness of that is enoightening.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Susan Rice admits to the unmasking, the question is why did she do it? The intel agencies saw no reason to have them unmasked but Rice did. She may not have leaked the unmasked names, she certainly enabled them getting leaked.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join