It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wire tapping trump residence part two

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: carewemust

That would be the DNI.(director of national intelligence)
As in former DNI Clapper.
The very same person who stated they found no evidence of collusion between trumps campaign and russisa.

OK..thankyou. If he says that the Trump team is cleared..then that part of the investigation should be over. Clapper should know for sure if Obama spied on Trump and his people.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

OK..thankyou. If he says that the Trump team is cleared..then that part of the investigation should be over. Clapper should know for sure if Obama spied on Trump and his people.

What he said was that there was no evidence of collusion while he was still DNI. He implied that evidence may have been gathered since. Maybe we'll know more when Manafort testifies before the Senate committee. And that has nothing to do with "Obama spying on Trump and his people."

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What he said was that there was no evidence of collusion while he was still DNI. He implied that evidence may have been gathered since.

He "implied" nothing of the sort. He basically acknowledged anything is possible after being pushed about it.

It's like if someone kept pushing me to answer the question, "Is DPWOO a shill?" Of course anything is possible, but I wouldn't be "implying" such by answering that anything is possible.

edit on 30-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

They're talking right this minute about documents that have come to light. Presser going right now.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Source?

Yeah I will believe the "come to light" when I see it.
You keep on believing that magic picture box you got there.

Why werent these discussed at the hearing and not the presser?
edit on 30/3/2017 by shooterbrody because: doh

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Honest to God, the WH stench in Washington is mighty and pervasive! New info on Nunes's stunt is out, and Rick Wilon connects dots...

‘Strap in tight’: GOP strategist Rick Wilson connects the dots on the latest Devin Nunes bombshell

“Two White House operatives — possibly improperly — accessed classified to pass it to Nunes as part of a political pushback operation,” Wilson began. “Who ordered it? Who asked for them to do so? If you think two lower-level guys took it upon themselves to make this play, I’ve got a Nigerian prince with $30 million dollars for you. Who is running the WH pushback operation on Trump’s Russia scandal? It rhymes with Beeve Stannon.”

The Ellis connection was obvious from the moment I heard it. Nunes is a clumsy liar, and DC only rewards talented liars.

So, Michael Flynn still had his boys in the WH. Not to protect and defend the country, but to deflect and protect Trump.

Get Russia Out Of America!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Cool story.
What are "white house operatives"? Staffers? Butlers? Maids?
-possibly improperly-
possibly
Any idea how "the white house operatives" accessed classified?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

If the info is true and it was accessed legally and shared with proper clearance what's the beef?

Does misuse of expanded surveillance powers bother you at all?

In the meantime: Manafort, Stone, Page, and Kushner are ready and willing to answer questions regarding Russia...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well I don't know what I saw earlier. I thought they were setting up for a Senate hearing today.
But they are talking about whitehouse staff giving Nunes the materials he said proves Obama was surveying trump prior to his taking office.
edit on 3302017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Well I don't know what I saw earlier. I thought they were setting up for a Senate hearing today.
But they are talking about whitehouse staff giving Nunes the materials he said proves Obama was surveying trump prior to his taking office.

There was a Senate hearing today.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

As per Reuters article citing New York Times article

Ezra Cohen-Watnick, the senior director for intelligence at the National Security Council, and Michael Ellis, a lawyer who works on national security issues at the White House Counsel’s office.

brought in by Michael Flynn

says what they accessed but not how

Cohen-Watnick began reviewing "highly classified reports" about intercepted communications of foreign officials after Trump said on Twitter earlier this month that he was "wiretapped" by his predecessor, President Barack Obama. The reports reviewed by Cohen-Watnick consisted of mostly of ambassadors and other foreign officials talking about how to develop contacts with the Trump family and his inner circle ahead of inauguration, the paper reported.

Don't these WH people have anything more important to do? ..... I guess not haha

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Does misuse of expanded surveillance powers bother you at all?

For decades. Since 1970s. Protested Patriot Act. ..... ok, you mean what Trump tweeted? T can't even figure out how the WH runs. Hooey. T wants only to protect himself and will do anything towards that end.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I read a story earlier today that pointed to the secret service as the point of the white house leaks in retaliation for their treatment by obama and clinton.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Obviously people with pretty high clearance.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Then it was closed? I was waiting to see something but I'm re building the waterfall in my pond garden so I've been in and out all day. I just left the tv on.
Did you see any of it ?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

The secret service wouldn't have top secret security access. They are little more than body guards.
This Intel came from up top.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I will. You keep burying you head in the sand.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

It's like if someone kept pushing me to answer the question, "Is DPWOO a shill?" Of course anything is possible, but I wouldn't be "implying" such by answering that anything is possible.

You could just say "no." You clearly think that I am a shill, don't you?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS

Mike Flynn has just offered to testify in return for immunity!

Per WSJ

www.wsj.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join