It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wire tapping trump residence part two

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No it doesn't. They have continued investigating the whole period. You can't say oh well up til a particular date has already been investigated and it's all okey dokey when new info covering last summer is still coming out.
Let go of the Clapper lifeline. New intel since he left has changed the story.
What happens if they eventually convict trump? Will you say he was railroaded? Will you continue to deny he's a lying crook?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Nice straw man. What has that got to do with trump and Russia collusion?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

Buzzy! I finally figured out "DK" yesterday! ....duh!

cont'ing on .... since narrative is so important, Nunes IMO made up a story to keep the focus on T's tweet, away from any whiff of collusion investigation. Nunes had his nose up T's butt to protect not just T but also himself, as he was part of transition team. Maybe he's worried he'll be part of collusion report. IMO what he did was tantamount to an attempt to obstruct the investigation, mildly by deflecting, worse by blowing up the committee investigation. Nunes's stunt needs to be investigated. Did he act alone or in collusion w others?

Now on to Senate...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Like I posted earlier
1 dem congressman
vs
16 intel agencies

You have a source that says any new intel has been recovered?
Wait I thought that was why all the dems were so sore at nunes, because he WOULD NOT SHARE the new info he recieved.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

The sixteen Intel agencies agree that Russia influenced our election and worked to weaken the United States position in world matters.
Adam Schiff has stated the evidence is not simply circumstantial. Ok that's one guy...
And you want to take the word on one man who even SAID the intelligence can have changed since he last had eyes on. Sooooooo what's the freakin difference dude???

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

No.

Clapper statement, March 20: Former Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper has been clear that, while he was not aware of any conclusive intelligence related to collusion between Trump campaign officials and Russians prior to leaving government, he could not account for intelligence or evidence that may have been gathered since the inauguration on January 20th.

" while he was not aware of any conclusive intelligence.....he could not account for intelligence or evidence that may have been gathered since the inauguration on January 20th."

.... the "conclusive intelligence" may have come in after he left, the "gathered" intelligence of which he speaks

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The sixteen Intel agencies agree that Russia influenced our election and worked to weaken the United States position in world matters.
Adam Schiff has stated the evidence is not simply circumstantial. Ok that's one guy...
And you want to take the word on one man who even SAID the intelligence can have changed since he last had eyes on. Sooooooo what's the freakin difference dude???

In addition to finding russia tried to influence the election they also found no evidence of collusion or crime. It is the same investigation. They were not separate.
I bet the evidence Schiff has was already analyzed by one of the 16 intel agencies. I look forward to seeing this claim discussed in detail.
And yes I will take the word of a subject matter expert whose statement is backed up by a report from 16 intel agencies over the word of an elected politician.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

They will be investigating his actions too.
Senate hearing in progress I think. Well they showed Warner and Burr but since then they've been showing commentary but not showing any hearing so maybe it's not underway just yet. They talked about a witness list.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Sure it is possible that "new" intel about collusion or crimes could have been recovered after jan 20.

Not likely but possible.
That would mean 16 intel agencies including the fbi,cia, and nsa missed it.
Imo the nsa gets everything.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Jesus just what's been on the news. That's all new.
The real estate deals, the money laundering on Cyprus, connections deep into the Kremlin.
Sure nothing to see here.
Christopher Steele will more than likely testify too. Here or by deposition taken in England.

Let's let that wheel of fortune stop spinning before we call a winner hey bud???
edit on 3302017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Those same guys are still working the case. All of them. They never stopped.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Oh and that elected politician has top secret security clearance and can see most of what Clapper saw. His restrictions would be contacts and methods not investigative results. So they came to their conclusions with the same intelligence.
The only difference??? Clapper was out of the loop after January twentieth but Schiff was not...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So far it looks more and more like a Democrat Obama Administration failed all the way.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Something seems to be in the way of my seeing that.

Oh yeah...The truth.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Jesus just what's been on the news. That's all new.
The real estate deals, the money laundering on Cyprus, connections deep into the Kremlin.
Sure nothing to see here.
Christopher Steele will more than likely testify too. Here or by deposition taken in England.

Let's let that wheel of fortune stop spinning before we call a winner hey bud???

See the problem is just because YOU think it is "new" news does not make it so.
All the crap maddow throws at the screen nightly is in the window that the 16 intel agencies looked at. The deals,banks,ect. Manfort , Page, Flynn the entire campaign.
You want to know what they found????
No evidence of collusion or crimes.

But sure investigate away......
You are only going to find out the former admin was spying on the current admin and doing so illegally.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Which ONE intelligence person is supposed to know everything? You've got all these agency heads. Don't they all report to one person?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Oh yeah...The truth.

But the entire intel community was under Obama when these massive failures occurred.

Democrat lackadaisicalism at its finest.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Oh yeah...The truth.

A Democrat Senator in the hearings today said the whole thing was Russian trolls and bots.

Guccifer 2.0

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Oh and that elected politician has top secret security clearance and can see most of what Clapper saw. His restrictions would be contacts and methods not investigative results. So they came to their conclusions with the same intelligence.
The only difference??? Clapper was out of the loop after January twentieth but Schiff was not...

I look forward to seeing what Schiff has. I also look forward to seeing Schiff get dressed down with respect to the analysis that goes along with it.
This investigation will be almost as good as election night. Maybe better if they expose the link directly to the former POTUS.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That would be the DNI.(director of national intelligence)
As in former DNI Clapper.
The very same person who stated they found no evidence of collusion between trumps campaign and russisa.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join