It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wire tapping trump residence part two

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It has been posted quite a few times here....
www.nbcnews.com...

“We did not include any evidence in our report – and I say ‘our,’ that’s NSA, FBI and CIA, with my office, the Director of National Intelligence – that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that included in our report.”

So yeah 16 intel agencies collaborated on that report.
While you may choose to poo poo on the joint report filed in collaboration with 16 intel agencies; I will not.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

There was no evidence of that included in our report.”

That does not mean there is no evidence, it just means that they did not include it in their report. Any such evidence would be classified. Please work on your English.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

It is not the Russians that were lucky, it was the DNC that was at fault.
You can't help but use the Russians as a scapegoat.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

It is not the Russians that were lucky, it was the DNC that was at fault.

So you think it was the DNC that leaked their own emails?

You can't help but use the Russians as a scapegoat.

And you can't help but deny the obvious.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
So you think it was the DNC that leaked their own emails?

Why not ? Wikileaks stated they got the mail from insiders.
Some people may have been frustrated by what the knew was going on inside the DNC and, wanted the truth to be told.

originally posted by: DJW001
And you can't help but deny the obvious.

If you are talking about the fact that I do not embrace you pathological neo-McCarthyist views, it is because, precisely, they are not obvious.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You keep on selling that crap. The former dni, tasked with finding out if there was collusion issues a report that says there is none; makes a statement that there is none; and still you refuse to listen.

Any such evidence would be classified

Two editions of that report were issued, one classified and one non classified.
The non classified edition is here www.intelligence.senate.gov...

There was no evidence included because they could find NONE.

“I understand that,” said interviewer Chuck Todd. “But does it exist?”

“Not to my knowledge.”

Clapper the former dni, who had access to ALL ic info says that info does not exist.

but hey you know better than subject matter experts, no?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Clapper the former dni, who had access to ALL ic info says that info does not exist.

Again, where does he say that? Oh, and you need to read your own links more carefully:

ICA Report, page 4.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Why not ? Wikileaks stated they got the mail from insiders.

Even Republicans admit WikiLeaks is a Russian front.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

There are idiots on either side of the political landscape.
Can you name them ?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

“I understand that,” said interviewer Chuck Todd. “But does it exist?”

“Not to my knowledge.”

Let's finish it, shall we?

CHUCK TODD:

If it existed, it would have been in this report?

JAMES CLAPPER:

This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government.

And:

CHUCK TODD:

There's a lot of smoke, but there hasn't been that smoking gun yet. At what point should the public start to wonder if this is all just smoke?

JAMES CLAPPER:

Well, that's a good question. I don't know. I do think, though, it is in everyone's interest, in the current President's interests, in the Democrats' interests, in the Republican interest, in the country's interest, to get to the bottom of all this. Because it's such a distraction. And certainly the Russians have to be chortling about the success of their efforts to sow dissention in this country.

CHUCK TODD:

So you feel like your report does not get to the bottom-- you admit your report that you released in January doesn't get to the bottom of this?

JAMES CLAPPER:

It did-- well, it got to the bottom of the evidence to the extent of the evidence we had at the time. Whether there is more evidence that's become available since then, whether ongoing investigations will be revelatory, I don't know.

CHUCK TODD:

There was a conclusion that said, "It's clear that the Russians interfered and did so in an attempt to help Donald Trump." Do you still believe that conclusion?

JAMES CLAPPER:

Yes, I do.

www.nbcnews.com...

There is no doubt about the interference; it is the collusion that is in question.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

So what ?
Clapper has no proof but he still sticks to his conclusions.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I predict more indictments from the wiretapping allegations than from anything they could find if any of Trump and Russia affair.

Heads will roll and That Loretta Lynch hag will be call to testified.

More information has come out yesterday on who know what on the wiretapping and spying of Trump transition team.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Senate hearing on now. Anyone watching?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Re Clapper remarks

On March 20, Clapper’s spokesman released a statement clarifying his position:

Clapper statement, March 20: Former Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper has been clear that, while he was not aware of any conclusive intelligence related to collusion between Trump campaign officials and Russians prior to leaving government, he could not account for intelligence or evidence that may have been gathered since the inauguration on January 20th.

As Director Clapper has said publicly, it is in the best interest of all Americans—Republicans and Democrats alike—that we get to the bottom of an all-consuming distraction. So Clapper did not say there was no collusion. He said there was no evidence of collusion “at the time” he left office in January. And he went on to say that he believed a Senate investigation was warranted to clear the air.

Fact Check

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

No kidding
The report established the russian tried to influence the election, no one disputes that.
Clapper states the report found NO evidence that trump,or his campaign, colluded or committed crimes in that respect.
That report used intel available 29 dec 2016.
The nsa, who helped compile the report, keeps all foreign target acquired data for 5 years so that gave them a pool of data from dec 11 through dec 16 to search for evidence of collusion.

You want to make the argument it is possible trump or his campaign colluded or committed crimes between 30 dec 2016 and today....sure that is possible, not probable but it is possible.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

So will Sally Yates.
And trump actively tried to shut her up claiming client privilege or some such idiotic thing.
When she said she'd testify regardless he had the hearing cancelled.
Jesus the lying and covering sure tell a different story about trump then the one you guys want to believe.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

Ok so that then tightens the window for possible collusion and crimes from 20 jan 2017 until today.

Yeah they colluded to rig the election after they took office......ok sure

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Well them saying they have more than circumstantial evidence now kind of belies that.
It has to be investigated. No matter where it leads. If trump has nothing to hide why does he work so freaking hard hiding stuff???

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You do understand executive privilege?

You do remember this?

On June 20, 2012, President Barack Obama asserted executive privilege, his first, to withhold certain Department of Justice documents related to the ongoing Operation Fast and Furious controversy ahead of a United States House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform vote to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in Contempt of Congress for refusing to produce the documents

All that covering up is so horrible.......

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You want to take the word of 1 democratic congressman over the word of 16 intel agencies be my guest.

Investigate away.
You may not like what you find.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join