It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wire tapping trump residence part two

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
In addition nunes can't just give the info to other members.

13. CLASSIFIED MATERIAL (a) Receipt of Classified Information. (1) Generally. In the case of any information that has been classified under established security procedures and submitted to the Committee by any source, the Committee shall receive such classified information as executive session material.

So he has to call an executive session first.
I believe he did that.
It was cancelled to allow Comey and Rogers to meet with the committee. Then that was cancelled.
It will all be rescheduled, but in accordance with the rules. Especially now they are getting heat from msnbc.

Like I said before, don't like the chair get more seats. It appears to me nunes has followed all the committee rules.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: carewemust
The only secret is the contents of the material that has Nunez so alarmed.

Which is precisely what he SHOULD NOT be doing as the Chair of the committee....it's his JOB to not keep secrets from the oversight committee.

What secrets? He got shown some documents in a SCIF and went public with what he had seen and requested that the documents were shared with the full committee.

What secrets is he keeping from them?

He does not have the authority to pick and choose at which times the entire committee gets to view relevant information....that is the secret. His only job is oversight, and with the continuing calls for him to step aside, I would say more agree with that, than with your particular viewpoint, ATS stars notwithstanding.

He absolutely has the authority to update the President. What makes you think he needs Schiff's or anyone else's permission? If the IC are doing something that the President should know about, and failing to update the President, it seems to me that proper oversight would include making the President aware of his teams activities.

Feel free and point out where I said he doesn't have the authority to update the President....never said it....sdtop your BS spin.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Which is precisely what he SHOULD NOT be doing as the Chair of the committee....it's his JOB to not keep secrets from the oversight committee.

What secrets? He got shown some documents in a SCIF and went public with what he had seen and requested that the documents were shared with the full committee.

He does not have the authority to pick and choose at which times the entire committee gets to view relevant information....that is the secret. His only job is oversight, and with the continuing calls for him to step aside, I would say more agree with that, than with your particular viewpoint, ATS stars notwithstanding.

He absolutely has the authority to update the President. What makes you think he needs Schiff's or anyone else's permission? If the IC are doing something that the President should know about, and failing to update the President, it seems to me that proper oversight would include making the President aware of his teams activities.

Feel free and point out where I said he doesn't have the authority to update the President....never said it....sdtop your BS spin.

So what is the big secret Nunes is keeping from the Committee then?

Where was the Democrat outrage when he updated the press, without consulting with Schiff, and said that Obama was not wiretapping Trump tower a couple of weeks back? The Democrats and the news media were delighted with him and used his language in Trump bashing headlines.
Now he says something that doesn't work for the Democrat agenda and the smearing starts.

I think it's easy to work out what is going on here, and as Nunes said himself, Democrats don't like it because he is going to get to the bottom of the leaks.
edit on 28/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I think it's easy to work out what is going on here, and as Nunes said himself, Democrats don't like it because he is going to get to the bottom of the leaks.

Easy to work out, and being correct about what it is you've worked out are diametrically opposed. At any rate, it simply doesn't matter to me anymore, I'm done with this fight, I believe what I want to believe, you believe what yu want to believe.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

SO....

1. Nunes gets a call from "someone in the Executive Branch" saying they have intelligence he should see?
2. He doesn't inform any other members of the intelligence committee, nor co-chairman Schiff. Doesn't ask any other member of the committee who have full clearance to view the evidence with him.
3. He secretly goes to the Whitehouse Grounds to view this material.
4. Then the next day makes a big show of marching over to the "executive branch" aka Whitehouse to share the intelligence with them.
5. When a reporter uncovers that he had been there the night before etc. he fesses up.
6. He wont talk about the intelligence..Since admits most of it was "masked"...but not hard to figure out yada yada..

It looks like he works for Trump Folks...the precise subject of who the Committee he chairs is supposed to be investigating..

THEN

1. Sally Yates...the Acting AG when Trump took office...The one who informed Trump folks of Flynns lies..who was near immediately fired..is asked to testify...The Trump WH sends her a letter saying they consider her to be full Executive Privilege ...DONT TALK OR ELSE..

2. Sally Yates says she will still talk to the intelligence committee as requested by congress..

3. Nunes then cancels the hearing in which she was supposed to appear on Friday.

Nunes has got to go...

edit on 28-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Except that the President si the subject of the investigation! Did Elliott Ness tell Capone to get his tax records in order

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Except that the President si the subject of the investigation! Did Elliott Ness tell Capone to get his tax records in order

The President has the right to see every single piece of information the IC has, whether he is the subject of the investigation or not. Comey was not clear on who the actual subject is, he just said the Trump campaign. We do not know if they have narrowed that to specific people over the 8 months or whether it is still abroad in investigation.

Nunes was doing his job, which is to provide oversight of the IC.
edit on 28/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Thankyou for summarizing and connecting a few dots. I had forgotten that the liberal MSM was in love with Nunes, just 2 weeks ago.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I'm not aware of any active investigation on Trump. Comey said he would investigate any possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia as part of the broader investigation on Russia's role in the 2016 election should there be a lead.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Anyone seen Dr Farkas, Deputy Defense Obama Administration out the team on MSMBC.

MSNBC

I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].

Seems like she accidentally spilled the beans and Trump was right.

edit on 28-3-2017 by Phoenix because: Add comment

edit on 28-3-2017 by Phoenix because: Sp

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I had heard earlier that the next meeting will be behind closed doors so Comey can answer all the questions he wouldnt answer before .. This is a update

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

I'm not aware of any active investigation on Trump. Comey said he would investigate any possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia as part of the broader investigation on Russia's role in the 2016 election should there be a lead.

So Trump was not part of the Trump campaign?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

So Trump was not part of the Trump campaign?

Depends who the FBI are investigating. Everyone in the campaign? Specific people? Have they ruled out or stopped investigations int people after the initial 8 months?

Comey would not answer any specifics. There is no indication that Trump himself is being investigated. Even if he was, he can still see absolutely everything the IC has whenever he wants.

edit on 29/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

It would be nice if Comey answered those questions publicly. As for Trump having access to the investigation, that makes no sense. If he is committing treason, he has forfeited the office.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

It would be nice if Comey answered those questions publicly. As for Trump having access to the investigation, that makes no sense. If he is committing treason, he has forfeited the office.

It only makes no sense for those who continue to deny reality and don't understand he is the President of the United States. As such he can see any and all IC information whenever he wants. That is not going to change because of baseless accusations about treason.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

It only makes no sense for those who continue to deny reality and don't understand he is the President of the United States. As such he can see any and all IC information whenever he wants. That is not going to change because of baseless accusations about treason.

And it makes no sense for for those who continue to deny reality that it is possible for the President to commit treason.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

You are conveniently leaving out that clapper has stated there was no evidence of any collusion from anyone in the trump campaign and no evidence of crime from anyone in the campaign.

So anyone now have evidence to dispute the former dni?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You are conveniently leaving out that clapper has stated there was no evidence of any collusion from anyone in the trump campaign and no evidence of crime from anyone in the campaign.

So anyone now have evidence to dispute the former dni?

That's not what Clapper said, that's what Donald Trump tweeted. It was a lie.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

And it makes no sense for for those who continue to deny reality that it is possible for the President to commit treason.

Who said it is not possible for the President to commit treason? Of course it is.
What kind of argument is that? /scratches head
edit on 29/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Who said it is not possible for the President to commit treason? Of course it is.
What kind of argument is that? /scratches head

Good first step. Now, should not potential treason be investigated?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join