It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wire tapping trump residence part two

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Indigo5

Good point...so why did he keep it a secret that he went to the WH the night before and then made a show for the press the next day?

Who says he was keeping that a secret?
Is it "a secret" because he did not inform the rest of the committee?
Didn't he make arrangements for the entire committee to see the info today?

I am confused.
Unless he is really really stupid he did all this "in secret" then held a press conference to announce it?

If he has a secret source inside the ic (and at the hearing the committee asked for any info) should he not protect the source until the info is revealed?

We've got the very odd situation of people being upset that a source provided the Chairman of the House Intelligence committee with some information, which he is supposed to see, yet the same people are not upset that someone leaked information to the media about Flynn. Very odd indeed.

No. We've got the very odd situation of people being upset that a source provided the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee with some information, which the whole committee is supposed to see as a non-partisan entity yet the same people are still upset that in addition to the aforementioned, someone also leaked information about Flynn. Why don't you seriously stop your self-serving spin on things, you really are fooling no one at this point.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

(post by alphabetaone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That is funny!

a reply to: BuzzyWigs

IDK "DK"

I find it interesting that Nunes goes in the WH frontdoor and Epshteyn mysteriously goes out the backdoor.... figuratively speaking.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: alphabetaone

I don't think UKTruth is an American citizen? No dog in our fight?

Yep. Which is pretty much what ive said now a few times. But whatever, at this point I'm more onto nagging him than anything because I know as I'm sure many others do that his barking doesn't really amount to much in the US political theater.

I am still keen to understand why a legitimate update to the Commander in Chief about the former administration spying on him would bring such angst and a smear campaign against the Chairman of the House Intelligence committee, when a leak of classified information about Flynn would draw no such ire from people like Schiff.

Like I said, very strange behaviour from Democrats. It seems to be getting to the likes of Schumer too... he just got caught chasing a couple out of a restaurant to shout at a mans wife because she voted for Trump. Unhinged.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

The only secret is the contents of the material that has Nunez so alarmed.

Which is precisely what he SHOULD NOT be doing as the Chair of the committee....it's his JOB to not keep secrets from the oversight committee.

What secrets? He got shown some documents in a SCIF and went public with what he had seen and requested that the documents were shared with the full committee.

What secrets is he keeping from them?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Which is precisely what he SHOULD NOT be doing as the Chair of the committee....it's his JOB to not keep secrets from the oversight committee.

What secrets? He got shown some documents in a SCIF and went public with what he had seen and requested that the documents were shared with the full committee.

You tell us. What information did he share with the President? What was his source?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You tell us. What information did he share with the President? What was his source?

He shared it with the media, Paul Ryan, Schiff and the President.
The documents, which he does not have, are now on their way to the Intelligence committee.

What secrets are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That he went to white house grounds last week is common knowledge now.
What he did there of course is conjecture since I was 179 miles away.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

And didn't that hearing get cancelled?

And now there are no scheduled hearings at all.

Is this the first step in shutting the investigation down?
Trump could pardon everybody under suspicion today and essentially shut it all down.
The first step is controlling the narrative.
Canceling hearings accomplishes that just fine doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sure if the hearings are permanently shut down. Is that the case? If not now you are crying about scheduling.

As to all the hoopla about nunes stepping down, I am pretty sure the former AG was in a similar position and chose not to step aside. No harm no foul from the left on that one, why the harm now? As the gop won the election they get to run the committees. Don't like it then win more seats. How many people do you think liked how the investigation last summer was handled?

It appears the call for info from the hearings was heard by someone in the ic. That info made the scif necessary. As to the choice of which scif does that really matter? It appears hearings with the ic and the committee were cancelled because of conflicts. Does anyone have info saying they will not be rescheduled?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Indefinitely postponed.
You tell me what that means to you.
Right now...hearings on the agenda...zero

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Too bad they do not work according to your schedule.
Have you found any info that states they will not be rescheduled?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

waiting on LIVE STREAM: Paul Ryan Press Conference / News Briefing 3/28/17 www.youtube.com... Its over and it was bla bla bla ....nothing
edit on 28-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

He does not have the authority to pick and choose at which times the entire committee gets to view relevant information....that is the secret. His only job is oversight, and with the continuing calls for him to step aside, I would say more agree with that, than with your particular viewpoint, ATS stars notwithstanding.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Oh really....
intelligence.house.gov...

1. MEETING DAY Regular Meeting Day for the Full Committee. The regular meeting day of the Committee for the transaction of Committee business shall be the first Thursday of each month, unless otherwise directed by the Chair.

I think that means he does.
Looks like there are a list of rules to be followed prior to meetings.
You do expect them to follow the rules?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

He does not have the authority to pick and choose at which times the entire committee gets to view relevant information....that is the secret. His only job is oversight, and with the continuing calls for him to step aside, I would say more agree with that, than with your particular viewpoint, ATS stars notwithstanding.

He absolutely has the authority to update the President. What makes you think he needs Schiff's or anyone else's permission? If the IC are doing something that the President should know about, and failing to update the President, it seems to me that proper oversight would include making the President aware of his teams activities.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join