It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wire tapping trump residence part two

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

THIS is what they are selling..

The White House did NOT leak to Nunes, insists Spicer: Press secretary says House Intel Committee chair was 'cleared' to get info on alleged Trump surveillance from SECRET White House source 

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Holy crap...Nunes needs to go...He is working for Bannon/Trump

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Good point...so why did he keep it a secret that he went to the WH the night before and then made a show for the press the next day?

Who says he was keeping that a secret?
Is it "a secret" because he did not inform the rest of the committee?
Didn't he make arrangements for the entire committee to see the info today?

I am confused.
Unless he is really really stupid he did all this "in secret" then held a press conference to announce it?

If he has a secret source inside the ic (and at the hearing the committee asked for any info) should he not protect the source until the info is revealed?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Thought I would share an interesting, fascinating compilation of intrigues dealing with this stuff

Seth Abramson @ Twitter

Enjoy!.... to be honest, I love intrigue but it makes my brain spin trying to follow it, I get lost pretty quickly.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The only secret is the contents of the material that has Nunez so alarmed.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The only secret is the contents of the material that has Nunez so alarmed.

Which is precisely what he SHOULD NOT be doing as the Chair of the committee....it's his JOB to not keep secrets from the oversight committee.
edit on 27-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Somehow I was left with the impression they all arrived at the same conclusion. I was wrong. What's baffling is that anyone with background in hacking investigations could reach that conclusion based on that report.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

Somehow I was left with the impression they all arrived at the same conclusion. I was wrong. What's baffling is that anyone with background in hacking investigations could reach that conclusion based on that report.

I agree with that much. There is nothing conclusive contained in that report by which to glean even a shred of malicious code. That reads more to me as a summation of their findings than it does a comprehensive study on the hacking. But it would be incredibly counter-intuitive to formally publish a comprehensive list of the machinations of that for fear of repetition.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

Yes, the published report is signed off on by CIA, NSA and FBI. There's no doubt of that.

I linked you to Joint Statement made by DHS and the DNI. There's no doubt of that.

I linked you to the confirmation of the Joint Statement made by DNI Clapper. There's no doubt of that.

"The evidence is less than compelling"? What evidence is that? The material that is non-classified?

Does your job doing security audits involve classified material? If not, there's no comparison.

You'd like to see something from each of the 17 agencies? You did.

The DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE reported on the matter.

These are national security concerns we're discussing. You don't have to "believe" anything, but you can't deny the facts.

But, fair enough, you don't believe there was Russian hacking. It doesn't matter that there are decades of this world-wide, that we've traced them doing it before, etc. etc. It doesn't matter that the only source that you or I or ANYONE in this country has had for actual INTELLIGENCE MATERIAL are these agencies, but suddenly, because the results don't match up with whatever narrative you're following ... you demand classified material or you won't believe it? And when you get it, if it doesn't match your beliefs you'll reject it?

Fair enough. You don't believe it.

/shrug

I've accepted that the other agencies may have drawn the same conclusion.

It would have been more compelling that the attacks they identify had not used IP addresses that pointed at Russia. Russian state actors do not use their actual address. The only actors that I've seen that purposely reveal their address are Chinese citizen hackers. Th reason they do it is so that they can get credit for the hack and hopefully a job in the Chinese govt. Even if you use TOR, as a hacker, you never launch an attack from somewhere that it could be traced to you.

Then there's the publicly available hack. Attribution is a grey area. Even with evidence.
edit on 27-3-2017 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Good to know. Funny they put Clapper in charge...

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Meant to say I was left with the impression that they all reached the same conclusion based on their own nvestigation but I think you get my drift.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

In fact, what is most likely is that Russian hackers would have already setup a series of proxies within the United States with which to launch any hacks.

Data Breached. Proxies bricked. No audit trail.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Data Breached. Proxies bricked. No audit trail.
Pakistani would be a better choice then the Russians ...

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Maybe the FSB got sloppy and hacked DNC from their office in St. Petersburg. Russians are not as competent as you'd expect. Russia been fighting in Syria for 2 years and they can't even beat a bunch of rebels in sandals.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
After reading a bit of the Mega-tweet thread I mentioned prior, I wonder if Boris Epshteyn and Devin Nunes are connected in some way. Epshtyen abruptley left after Nunes midnight run.

Is Boris Epshteyn a Russian Agent?

and this from last August

When It Comes To Donald Trump’s Russia Ties, It’s All About The Aides

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Maybe the FSB got sloppy and hacked DNC from their office in St. Petersburg. Russians are not as competent as you'd expect. Russia been fighting in Syria for 2 years and they can't even beat a bunch of rebels in sandals.
How long has the US been fighting in Afghanistan ?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Nunes argued there was nothing clandestine about meeting a source at the White House, adding, “if I wanted to, I could have snuck onto White House grounds at night when nobody would have seen me.”

source
Dammit, Devin, this is not the same as jumping a farm fence in Tulare!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Indigo5

Good point...so why did he keep it a secret that he went to the WH the night before and then made a show for the press the next day?

Who says he was keeping that a secret?
Is it "a secret" because he did not inform the rest of the committee?
Didn't he make arrangements for the entire committee to see the info today?

I am confused.
Unless he is really really stupid he did all this "in secret" then held a press conference to announce it?

If he has a secret source inside the ic (and at the hearing the committee asked for any info) should he not protect the source until the info is revealed?

We've got the very odd situation of people being upset that a source provided the Chairman of the House Intelligence committee with some information, which he is supposed to see, yet the same people are not upset that someone leaked information to the media about Flynn. Very odd indeed.

Difficult to keep up... Is Nunes a Russian spy now too? He would join Ron Paul, Rand Paul, The President, The Attorney General, General Flynn, Tucker Carlson, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Jared Kushner, The First Lady, Steve Bannon, ... It's amazing how Democrats seem to be able to resist the clutches of the evil Russian empire. I guess we'll find out who the next spy is soon... the give away is when anyone says something that upsets Democrats. Then you just know they are working for Putin.

edit on 27/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

The Secret of Schweppes.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

My Grandmother passed on when I was eight years old. But she pretty much raised me before she had a stroke. One thing which she insisted that I learn was that the Twentieth Century is the Century of the Big Lie. " If someone comes down the path, howling about someone doing evil things, Look at him three times as hard, as you would the person or persons pointed to". Not much escapes the internet, so smoking out these liars, is a lot easier than it was when she died in 1955. All I can add is that this is excellent advice, even today.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
Thought I would share an interesting, fascinating compilation of intrigues dealing with this stuff

Seth Abramson @ Twitter

Enjoy!.... to be honest, I love intrigue but it makes my brain spin trying to follow it, I get lost pretty quickly.

I saw that series on DK. Yes....explosive stuff.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join