It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wire tapping trump residence part two

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: burntheships

Next week.

Unless Nunes does something stupid. Again.

Manafort is going to ask for closed door hearings...Followed by a whole lot of.."..at the advice of counsel I am going to invoke my right as guaranteed by the 5th amendment"..

That's only if he's under Oath.

Nunes will find some reason that he doesn't need to be, probably related to the magic paper than no one but he gets to see.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: burntheships

Next week.

Unless Nunes does something stupid. Again.

Manafort is going to ask for closed door hearings...Followed by a whole lot of.."..at the advice of counsel I am going to invoke my right as guaranteed by the 5th amendment"..

That's only if he's under Oath.

Nunes will find some reason that he doesn't need to be, probably related to the magic paper than no one but he gets to see.

Magic paper LOL

I counter your magic paper, with

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: alphabetaone

A month before the election they were desperate to regain voter confidence in Clinton.

I fail to see the same desperation that you seem to be loosely alluding to.

It's a big picture.

All Roads Lead to Rome.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

A month before the election they were desperate to regain voter confidence in Clinton.

It's a big picture.

All Roads Lead to Rome.

Sometimes though, they lead to Pompeii

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

LOL ... I had forgotten that scene.

"Magic grits" indeed.

"Are the laws of physics different on your stove?!?"

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

It's a big picture.

All Roads Lead to Rome.

Nice.

About on par with ...

"I see a tall derk straanger in your vfuture ..."

or

"Many happy shiny lucky days ahead for you! Fortunate numbers: 8, 39, 192"

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

I Only see three agencies mentioned, DNI, CIA and NSA. Where are the other 14?

The Director of National Intelligence (DNI) oversees all of the nation's intelligence agencies. He speaks for all of them. Nice try, though.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

LOL ... I had forgotten that scene.

"Magic grits" indeed.

"Are the laws of physics different on your stove?!?"

It's scary how appropriate it is with respect to current events lol

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Yep.

I miss Fred Gwynn now though ... he could do any accent from Alabama to Maine.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Oh Nunes...
It turns out that Rep. Nunes met his source for last Wednesday's disclosure that Trump may have been incidently monitored, at the White House. (That's the bombshell "info" he still hasn't shared/sourced with any other members of his committee.)
Now, he says he met his source on the WH grounds to have proximity to a SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities).
NBC
Weird. There are multiple SCIFs on Capitol Hill and at the FBI, but he 'chose' the one at the WH.

Ever heard of Michael J Ellis? He was General Counsel for the House Select Committee on Intelligence until early March; a Devin Nunes aide.
His new gig? Michael Ellis serves as Special Assistant to the President, Senior Associate Counsel to the President, and Deputy National Security Council Legal Advisor. whitehouse.gov
Another coincidence. He was seen "by a govt official" outside the Eisenhower Executive building, home of the NSC, Tuesday night. source

Any chance this is his source?

An independent commission is sorely needed. Nunes is waay too cozy with the Trump admin.

Jordan Fabian of thehill.com asked Sean Spicer last Wed if anyone from the WH was Nunes source. Spicer said, "That doesn't pass the smell test."

It sure frickin' doesn't Sean.
edit on 3/27/2017 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
Jordan Fabian of thehill.com asked Sean Spicer last Wed if anyone from the WH was Nunes source. Spicer said, "That doesn't pass the smell test."

It sure frickin' doesn't Sean.

Spicer has no credibility left. I don't believe a word he says anymore.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

It isn't a conclusion.

Correct, it is a deflection. Manafort's work as a Russian agent is merely one part of a circumstantial case. Most of the hard evidence remains classified, although the fact that someone who is in favor of the President has been leaking classified information doesn't seem to bother Nunes as much as the leaks of incriminating evidence.

A decade old consultancy project is not even circumstantial evidence of collusion during the campaign.
It's like saying that if someone you worked with 10 years ago who is friends with someone else who commits murder, then there is circumstantial evidence that you were colluding with your friends friend to commit murder.

???...No..
It's like investigating a few people for possibly being involved in a bank robbery, only to discover one of the few suspects was a professional bank robber for over a decade up until 8 years ago...that we know of.

Not sure what kind of nonsense you were trying say..

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

Spicer said, "That doesn't pass the smell test."

IOW Spicer and rest of WH suffering from anosmia.

Here's Ryan this morning re Nunes:

House Speaker Paul Ryan said Monday he has "full confidence" Nunes can oversee the probe.

CNN

Full quote is "Ryan has full confidence Chairman Nunes is conducting a thorough, fair, and credible investigation."
(as per Manu Raju, CNN reporter)

haha not just Trump but Ryan seems to be infected with the Russian Flu, causing them to sound like classic Russian govt and oligarch deniers.
edit on 27-3-2017 by desert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Now Jared seems to be coming down with something...

White House adviser Jared Kushner to speak with Senate Intelligence Committee
I read about this late last evening.

The democrats are trying for some transparency by introducing the Make Access Records Available to Lead American Government Openness Act
The MAR A LAGO Act.
source

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

Nice try dems
should have won more seats

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Nunes met with someone on Whitehouse grounds the day before he made the wire tapping announcement last week.

So now it continues to look like a cover up. Sneaking to the Whitehouse under cover of darkness. Who did he meet? Who cleared him for entry? And why did he go there?

The story about the computer with the correct access is bull because they have them in the congress and he could have more easily gotten access there.
I'm betting that trump gave him that intel because he thought it vindicated him. He's been remarkably quiet about the info that supposedly verifies his ridiculous claims that Obama wiretapped him. Quiet that is completely out of character for him.
edit on 3272017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nunes met with someone on Whitehouse grounds the day before he made the wire tapping announcement last week.

You think this or you have a source for this?

So now it continues to look like a cover up. Sneaking to the Whitehouse under cover of darkness. Who did he meet? Who cleared him for entry? And why did he go there?

Again you think or you have a source for this?
Also if "under the cover of darkness" then why the press conference after getting the info? Doesn't the press conference kind of blow your "under cover of darkness" theory? Or was that presser not at the white house?

The story about the computer with the correct access is bull because they have them in the congress and he could have more easily gotten access there. I'm betting that trump gave him that intel because he thought it vindicated him. He's been remarkably quiet about the info that supposedly verifies his ridiculous claims that Obama wiretapped him. Quiet that is completely out of character for him.

Is this just all speculation or do you have a source for this?
Like I said, going to the white house for an undercover meeting is in vain if you follow it with a presser from the white house, is it not?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

What computers ?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You think this or you have a source for this?

Nunes himself has acknowledged after being confronted by reporters..He went to the WH Grounds the night before.

Again you think or you have a source for this?
Also if "under the cover of darkness" then why the press conference after getting the info? Doesn't the press conference kind of blow your "under cover of darkness" theory? Or was that presser not at the white house?

Good point...so why did he keep it a secret that he went to the WH the night before and then made a show for the press the next day?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You must have partied hard this past weekend didn't you, SillyOlMe?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join