It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wire tapping trump residence part two

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Trey Gowdy brought it up in the meeting that people were unmasked and intel was leaked to the Washington Post on several (I think he said 17) occasions, but he refused to give their names, there were several people both within and without the government.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That's a relief.
It was starting to sound like Nunes got set up.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That's a relief.
It was starting to sound like Nunes got set up.

Maybe. We'll see what transpires. Regardless, a focus on the only crime we know of would seem like time well spent.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

What crime?

The leaking of classified information to the press is the only crime we know of, as articulated several times by Nunes.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You're talking about the Flynn leak? Did Nunes say his stuff involves that?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You're talking about the Flynn leak? Did Nunes say his stuff involves that?

What is 'his stuff'? If you mean the latest documents he saw then I do not believe so.
However, Nunes has already stated, before he saw the latest documents that the only crime he knew of was the leaking of Flynn's details. His words on the Fox on Sunday show.

You may keep going if you like, but we know of one crime according to Nunes and also that he is investigating the unmasking of other names based on the new reports he has seen.

edit on 25/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Unless I'm mistaken, I think what Phage may be driving at is how many goal posts are going to get moved until we finally come across what "point were arguing" finally comes to some closure.

The thread started with Tweets. That has concluded not in Trump's favor.

Then the issue was Flynn. That has concluded with a criminal investigation into leaks to individuals with improper clearance.

Now the thread is morphing into some "magic documents" that Nunes has or that the NSA has with respect to some 'widespread' misappropriation of other related data.

Amidst all of this, the namesake of the NSA has never sounded like more of an oxymoron to me as it does at the moment, as I feel as though there is FAR less National Security at the moment with them around.

All that said, I DO agree that an investigation into potential crimes is time well spent, but as far as I can tell, the premise of THIS thread has been answered. Not all the questions arising from arriving at that conclusion, but the actual thread itself has seen it's answer.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

You're the only one crying "UK" ... you went on for three or four posts whining that "Gryph's being mean to me, he must be crazy."

... everyone knows I don't have a bit of problem giving what I get...

All I did was consolidate your hypocrisy in one place.

Again, just remember, don't start none, won't be none with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's talk about the "crime of leaking" you're so desperate to uncover now.

What evidence do you have of who leaked the Flynn information?

What evidence do you have of what was leaked?

You're really clear that a crime was committed ... seems like you should know those two things.

Shall we start there?

edit on 25-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

link   

However, Nunes has already stated, before he saw the latest documents that the only crime he knew of was the leaking of Flynn's details. His words on the Fox on Sunday show.

So he, and you, really don't think that Russia was involved with the DNC emails. Or is it that you don't think that's a crime?

edit on 3/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
Prez Trump tweeted this morn to watch Judge Jeanine tonight. Just saw the promo and it's in relation to the topics herein. Guest is Sebastian Gorka the President's Deputy Assistant.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

So the president is shilling for Fox?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

All that said, I DO agree that an investigation into potential crimes is time well spent, but as far as I can tell, the premise of THIS thread has been answered. Not all the questions arising from arriving at that conclusion, but the actual thread itself has seen it's answer.

We accomplished that on page 1 of the first thread.

No evidence for Trump's tweets.

Wonder why it's still going so strong?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Prez Trump tweeted this morn to watch Judge Jeanine tonight. Just saw the promo and it's in relation to the topics herein. Guest is Sebastian Gorka the President's Deputy Assistant.

Too bad we can't hear what "Judge" Napolitano has to say ...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

LOL. Me too, but I feel it somehow incumbent upon me to keep reinforcing the obvious as it tends to get lost in "there is no white in off-white" conversations.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Could be. Could be more 3-D Chess as well. Shill is a strong word to some and a mediocre intellect (so take it for what it's worth) once stated:

Alas! The gales of tempest logic have torn my sails asunder. I am adrift in a sea of ignorance and have naught to do but fall to my knees, cast my eyes to the heavens, and cry "shiiillllll!"

Now, please get off of your knees---It's sad to watch you embarrass yourself these days.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I get called a shill at times. Often because someone cannot produce a reasonable argument they seem to have to accuse me of helping sell something. I know, weird reaction, right? Not sure I see the logic there. So, anyway, my sig is representive of their follow up.

On the other hand, Trump just said "Watch Fox!"
www.urbandictionary.com...
edit on 3/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

LOL. Me too, but I feel it somehow incumbent upon me to keep reinforcing the obvious as it tends to get lost in "there is no white in off-white" conversations.

Reminds me of Rogue One.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

So he, and you, really don't think that Russia was involved with the DNC emails. Or is it that you don't think that's a crime?

I only know what he says. I am sure he has some thoughts on the allegations about Russia, but he says he has seen no evidence.

I don't believe Russia hacked the DNC and I don't believe the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. If any evidence comes to light that suggests otherwise, well then that is for the future.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You're the only one crying "UK" ... you went on for three or four posts whining that "Gryph's being mean to me, he must be crazy."

... everyone knows I don't have a bit of problem giving what I get...

All I did was consolidate your hypocrisy in one place.

Again, just remember, don't start none, won't be none with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's talk about the "crime of leaking" you're so desperate to uncover now.

What evidence do you have of who leaked the Flynn information?

What evidence do you have of what was leaked?

You're really clear that a crime was committed ... seems like you should know those two things.

Shall we start there?

Lol.
Whatever.

Lets see what the investigations bring. With Trump being vindicated and Nunes shifting the focus onto the leaks and unmasking, I think it's going in the right direction. Probably best to wait till more comes to light now as you seem to get too upset to hold any serious conversation. Perhaps tomorrow you will feel better.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Could be more 3-D Chess as well.

Please explain why Trump is playing "3-D Chess" in the middle of a football field? Haven't you noticed that he just got trampled by both teams?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join