It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wire tapping trump residence part two

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: alphabetaone

a reply to: UKTruth

So as I said previously and you disputed you're really referring to the crimes of leaking and "unmasking."

Believe it or not, I have a problem with both of those terms 'leaking' and 'unmasking', as in my opinion, they are too generic. They also take on various meanings depending on who is processing the vocabulary. Some ascribe 'leaking' and 'unmasking' to professionally accepted intelligence sharing (now that the Patriot Act sponsored by republicans is so worried about little ole us and our safety), while others see it as 'illegally leaking classified information to people without clearance'. If we're talking about criminal behavior, then we can only be talking about the latter and not the former...yet some seem to freely interchange the two distinctions. Normally, I wouldn't have a problem with "understood" in the English language (ie., the understood "you" in close the door) but it seems here we are dealings with nitpicky hens and the only way to address that is with reciprocity.

Leaking and "unmasking" are both used here as little more than buzzwords, exactly as you say. The kind of tactics we generally see around here from various "disinfo" sources is to try to pass off entirely generic statements that suit their own narrative, but, as we've seen, can try to narrow down to the shades of meaning of ONE word for page after page after page.

We have seen the lions share, to be sure, of varying degrees to which some would attempt to foster chaos where in reality we (the US citizenry) should be sticking by each other to quell it. You're right though, we're trying to use a garden hose to extinguish the towering inferno.

What's really horrifying to me is that some of us spend time seemingly arguing FOR the government, for the IC ... when personally, that is the LAST THING ON EARTH I want to be doing. I am utterly appalled at what the NSA, CIA and even FBI have been used to do to Americans. I want to see the Federal AND State AND local governments devolve into non-existence, and yet, to combat the closet authoritarians who support the application of full-scare government WHEN it suits their agenda, I end up seemingly arguing for the State.

The above is wildly interesting to me. Why you might ask? Well...lemme tell ya! If you remember the Sum of All Fears...one of the defining moments contained within it was as such: "You can't expect to fight the USA and win, or fight Russia and win....what you really must do, is make them want to fight each other". Much in the same way you and I are battling FOR something we typically stand against as I feel much the same way as you, is starting to give the impression of being engineered to obtain that very result. That's very tinfoil-hatty (TM) (C) 2017 AB1....yet it sure leaves one to question ones own true beliefs.

Many of us are basically non-partisan of one virtue or another, but as the balance of lies and propaganda is and has been tilted toward the right-side of the scale for so long, we end up balancing it by seeming to go left.

Until recently, I chose to describe myself as a classical CONSTITUTIONAL leftist, because I do believe that Article I Section 8 is very clear about what the government is supposed to do (support the common defense and general welfare of the People) and not supposed to do (for example, no standing armies) and I thought I wanted to see the government get SO BAD AND IRRATIONAL that it would destroy itself.

However, now that I see that in action, I find that isn't what I truly believe in.

At any rate.

I am actually amazed, no sarcasm, at how appropriately you expressed that....kudos!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Don't get hung up on dates. It ain't over til it's over.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Just like "wiretap".

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I prefer to listen to everything he said as opposed to taking snippets.

He never said he had ever heard of them. He became evasive when he realized maybe he should have.

It is however quite interesting that Paige and Stone do not seem like persons of much interest.

Really?
www.cnn.com...

I am not interested in what CNN have to say.
There is a video of him speaking and I listened to it all of it. If Nunes is not particularly interested in Stone and Paige then it suggests to me that very little has reached the House Intel Committee about them.

edit on 25/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

There is a video of his speaking and I listened to it all of it.
I posted the video.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

There is a video of his speaking and I listened to it all of it.
I posted the video.

I know you did.... and you tried to use it smear a person because they are not mirroring your narrative.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

SOMEONE here likes to attack when their argument fails ... that's for certain.

FTR:

originally posted by: UKTruth

Claiming facts without evidence is not, which appears to be your wheelhouse

Lol, you've slipped into that self-justification mode again.
Very telling.

Why don't you have a nice nap... you're obviously very triggered right now.

Seriously fella, get back on to the meds, you're embarrassing yourself.

Or your could stop being a child (probably a lot to ask of you given your performance today) and read the whole paragraph.

Sounds like you are still triggered.
I won't post yours as I am still laughing at them.
For the record an all.

Perhaps it's better not to sling mud if you are going to cry about it if it comes back at you?

Much better to talk about the only crime we know about - the leaking of Flynn's conversation.
We may soon be getting confirmation of another crime pending the outcome of the current focus of the investigation - the unmasking of US citizens and the widespread circulation of those name.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruththe unmasking of US citizens and the widespread circulation of those name.

Do you know the names of the unmasked? And if so, can you share them please?
edit on 25-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruththe unmasking of US citizens and the widespread circulation of those name.

No, that is what we have yet to find out, but Nunes has said that there is more than one name unmasked and that the reports with these names in them have been widely circulated.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

but Nunes has said that there is more than one name unmasked.

He's said a few different things.
Seems he's not really sure about much of anything.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

but Nunes has said that there is more than one name unmasked.

He's said a few different things.
Seems he's not really sure about much of anything.

You are welcome to that opinion. I like how he is managing things. Focusing on the real issue and trying to get to the bottom of it, whilst informing the public. Top job.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

No, that is what we have yet to find out, but Nunes has said that there is more than one name unmasked.

Well then how can you make the claim of

US citizens and the widespread circulation of those name

??

Would seem to me that you're exaggerating the widespread and circulation parts of that (what seems to be) definitive statement. Especially when you can't even qualify that any names exist to be unmasked.
edit on 25-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Focusing on the real issue and trying to get to the bottom of it, whilst informing the public.

Real issue.
You mean Russian hacking and attempts to influence the election? Or this new shiny thing that he can't seem to produce evidence of.

Aren't we all about evidence here?

edit on 3/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

No, that is what we have yet to find out, but Nunes has said that there is more than one name unmasked.

Well then how can you make the claim of

US citizens and the widespread circulation of those name

??

Would seem to me that you're exaggerating the widespread and circulation parts of that (what seems to be) definitive statement. Especially when you can't even qualify that any names exist to be unmasked.

We may soon be getting confirmation of another crime pending the outcome of the current focus of the investigation - the unmasking of US citizens and the widespread circulation of those name.

The claim is of more than one name and the reports containing those names being "widely" circulated.
Like I said, we may soon be getting confirmation of another crime pending the outcome of the current focus of the investigation.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Focusing on the real issue and trying to get to the bottom of it, whilst informing the public.

Real issue.
You mean Russian hacking and attempts to influence the election? Or this new shiny thing that he can't seem to produce evidence of.

Aren't we all about evidence here?

Yes , we only know of one crime. It makes sense that is the current focus.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

What crime?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The claim is of more than one name and the reports containing those names being "widely" circulated.

I understood that part.

But who is the claim that those names were widely circulated to?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I understood that part.

But who is the claim that those names were widely circulated to?

Nunes only claimed that the reports have been widely circulated - he did not name names.
Who unmasked the names, who circulated them and who received them, and for what purpose will, I suspect, be some of the questions that the NSA will be asked by Nunes on Tuesday.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Is he going to ask them, pretty please, to provide the reports too?

Because without knowing what he's talking about, specifically, it will be hard for them to provide meaningful answers.

edit on 3/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Is he going to ask them, pretty please, to provide the reports too?

The reports and the source material is on it's way according to Nunes. The NSA missed their deadline of Friday (second deadline) and we were told that they will now arrive this weekend or early next week.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join