It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wire tapping trump residence part two

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: UKTruth

And now I'm "triggered" ... LOL.

Whichever "side of your brain" that is typing your posts today is not the sharpest tool in the shed, is it?

Keep talking about "could-bes" and "might-bes" Snowflake.

LOLOL.

You do seem awfully upset.

Do we truly need another thread based on personal insult baiting techniques and an abundance of buzzwords?

What? Did the steam roll off on the other thread, so just had to fan the flames some more?

As always - this thread has devolved into the typical "triggered libtards praise kek get rekt m8 I have mank demes brush," and hardly addresses the topic.

Still waiting on confirmation of Trump's tweets. In the first thread started about this, resident alt-right members were saying this was going to result in the arrest of Obama, Hillary, and Pelosi.

Still waiting.

What a better way to obfuscate these lies by dredging up more partisan-BS?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 25-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Well, the one thing that is fortunate is that the confirmation has already come and gone....his Tweets had no credence or credibility whatsoever. That much is pretty well a closed case that all parties seem to agree upon.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

And now I'm "triggered" ... LOL.

Whichever "side of your brain" that is typing your posts today is not the sharpest tool in the shed, is it?

Keep talking about "could-bes" and "might-bes" Snowflake.

LOLOL.

You do seem awfully upset.

Do we truly need another thread based on personal insult baiting techniques and an abundance of buzzwords?

What? Did the steam roll off on the other thread, so just had to fan the flames some more?

As always - this thread has devolved into the typical "triggered libtards praise kek get rekt m8 I have mank demes brush," and hardly addresses the topic.

Still waiting on confirmation of Trump's tweets. In the first thread started about this, resident alt-right members were saying this was going to result in the arrest of Obama, Hillary, and Pelosi.

Still waiting.

What a better way to obfuscate these lies by dredging up more partisan-BS?

I hope we don't, but when a poster constantly attacks on a personal level, my normal reaction is to ask whether that person has in some way lost their mind.

When another poster comes in to join the back and forth in a one sided way as you have done, my reaction is to laugh at you.

So here you go...

As for Trump, only those that want to parse his tweets word for word are left in any doubt that he had a valid point, whilst not being totally accurate in the nature of the spying on him and his campaign by the Obama administration.

edit on 25/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

What's with all the physicists references.
Did I wander into the wrong thread?

But while we're here know why Leon Lederman named the Higgs boson the God particle?

Because they wouldn't let him call it the god damned particle. Lol. True story. I read it in If the Universe is the answer What is the question. The guys kind of funny for a math man.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

As for Trump, only those that want to parse his tweets word for word are left in any doubt that he had a valid point

There's no doubt. It's been proven that his tweets had zero validity or credibility. Proven by the agencies tasked with finding that out. Even his own supporter, Nunes.

The REAL doubt seems to be on the sycophantic minority who are still attempting to explain away quotation marks.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What's with all the physicists references.
Did I wander into the wrong thread?

But while we're here know why Leon Lederman named the Higgs boson the God particle?

Because they wouldn't let him call it the god damned particle. Lol. True story. I read it in If the Universe is the answer What is the question. The guys kind of funny for a math man.

that's a great story, I love that haha

The references were simply a way of giving The Gut something other than political posturing in this thread. To which I happened to agree with, so it was the first thing that sprang to mind

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

As for Trump, only those that want to parse his tweets word for word are left in any doubt that he had a valid point

There's no doubt. It's been proven that his tweets had zero validity or credibility. Proven by the agencies tasked with finding that out. Even his own supporter, Nunes.

The REAL doubt seems to be on the sycophantic minority who are still attempting to explain away quotation marks.

I think the investigation has moved on, at least according to the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, to the bigger question of whether the Obama administration was spying on the Trump campaign. Nunes seems to think so.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Nunes seems to think so.
That's encouraging.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Nunes seems to think so.
That's encouraging.

What has that got to do with anything?
Dear oh dear. The liberal smearing of Nunes is something to behold. One wonders whether there is something to cover up...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

That Nunes is incompetent and that his sense of priorities is biased.

edit on 3/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

That Nunes is incompetent and that his sense of priorities seems to be biased.

Nonsense.
In the video he says he does not know Carter Paige and Roger Stone but he has heard stories about them as well as other people.
Like I said, liberal tactics to smear those that may reveal something they don't like are well known. Get a new strategy.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

In the video he says he does not know Carter Paige and Roger Stone but he has heard stories about them as well as other people.

First question. First answer given.
He said he has never heard of them.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

First question. First answer given.
He said he has never heard of them.

I prefer to listen to everything he said as opposed to taking snippets.
Once again, a liberal strategy that now fails. Try again.

It is however quite interesting that Paige and Stone do not seem like persons of much interest.. makes one think that the constant stream of propaganda about them is just that

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

lol you are correct. I don't think I want to throw my arms up in the Air but I get so tired of the die hard aupppeters from far left and far right spinning and pivoting like Kelly Anne. The people doing that just are pulling the country further apart. As long as the polar opposites keep that behavior up we won't hold any elected official responsible for accomplishing nothing.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I prefer to listen to everything he said as opposed to taking snippets.

He never said he had ever heard of them. He became evasive when he realized maybe he should have.

It is however quite interesting that Paige and Stone do not seem like persons of much interest.

Really?
www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
SOMEONE here likes to attack when their argument fails ... that's for certain.

FTR:

Claiming facts without evidence is not, which appears to be your wheelhouse

Lol, you've slipped into that self-justification mode again.
Very telling.

Why don't you have a nice nap... you're obviously very triggered right now.

Seriously fella, get back on to the meds, you're embarrassing yourself.

Or your could stop being a child (probably a lot to ask of you given your performance today) and read the whole paragraph.

edit on 25-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

lol you are correct. I don't think I want to throw my arms up in the Air but I get so tired of the die hard aupppeters from far left and far right spinning and pivoting like Kelly Anne. The people doing that just are pulling the country further apart. As long as the polar opposites keep that behavior up we won't hold any elected official responsible for accomplishing nothing.

I realize that you're referring mostly to politically extremist politicians and media, but it also seems like you're dunning some of us here for the same thing.

And I get that, and understand where you're coming from.

Here's the thing. Some of us don't pop into threads occasionally just to give a quick summation. Some of us are in these troughs DAILY vainly attempting to stand up for facts, evidence and the truth, in the face of organized propaganda being disseminated here.

To argue with or correct extremist positions day-after-day ... one finds that one starts to sound like an extremist themselves. I know of several posters here that are moderate, libertarian or even right-leaning who get called "libs, Dems, libtards, communists, etc" MERELY because they won't allow the lies that the right-wing media chamber (or the left-wing ones for that matter) pass by.

Just wanted to add that to your thought processes, but again, in your initial statement, I think you gave a great factual summary.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Agreed. Which is why it's left up to us, those still able to think with a level head to set the record straight

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

So as I said previously and you disputed you're really referring to the crimes of leaking and "unmasking."

Believe it or not, I have a problem with both of those terms 'leaking' and 'unmasking', as in my opinion, they are too generic. They also take on various meanings depending on who is processing the vocabulary. Some ascribe 'leaking' and 'unmasking' to professionally accepted intelligence sharing (now that the Patriot Act sponsored by republicans is so worried about little ole us and our safety), while others see it as 'illegally leaking classified information to people without clearance'. If we're talking about criminal behavior, then we can only be talking about the latter and not the former...yet some seem to freely interchange the two distinctions. Normally, I wouldn't have a problem with "understood" in the English language (ie., the understood "you" in close the door) but it seems here we are dealings with nitpicky hens and the only way to address that is with reciprocity.

Leaking and "unmasking" are both used here as little more than buzzwords, exactly as you say. The kind of tactics we generally see around here from various "disinfo" sources is to try to pass off entirely generic statements that suit their own narrative, but, as we've seen, can try to narrow down to the shades of meaning of ONE word for page after page after page.

What's really horrifying to me is that some of us spend time seemingly arguing FOR the government, for the IC ... when personally, that is the LAST THING ON EARTH I want to be doing. I am utterly appalled at what the NSA, CIA and even FBI have been used to do to Americans. I want to see the Federal AND State AND local governments devolve into non-existence, and yet, to combat the closet authoritarians who support the application of full-scare government WHEN it suits their agenda, I end up seemingly arguing for the State.

Many of us are basically non-partisan of one virtue or another, but as the balance of lies and propaganda is and has been tilted toward the right-side of the scale for so long, we end up balancing it by seeming to go left.

Until recently, I chose to describe myself as a classical CONSTITUTIONAL leftist, because I do believe that Article I Section 8 is very clear about what the government is supposed to do (support the common defense and general welfare of the People) and not supposed to do (no national police forces, for example, and no standing armies) and I thought I wanted to see the government get SO BAD AND IRRATIONAL that it would destroy itself.

However, now that I see the crumbling of our government and country in action, I find that isn't what I truly believe in (exactly.)

At any rate, FWIW.
edit on 25-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join