It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey at the white house.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Looks Like Comey is at the Whitehouse, don't they always get fired on a Friday. It came from twitter twitter.com... could be an interesting development. As Comey cant please all of the people all of the time.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I don't understand why you're posting this many hours after the original tweet was posted during "white house" business hours. It's 11:30pm. Comey is not at the White House, dummy.

edit on 24-3-2017 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

My bad, just noticed it.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Firing Comey wouldn't look suspicious at all.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Even if they do, the investigation in Russiagate will not go away. The Democrats smell blood in the water and making some bold plans, believe me, verry very very bold. The whitehouse knows this and have gone into panic mode.

www.rawstory.com...[edi tby]edit on 24-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

They are probably asking Comey if Trump bails now, will he still be indited?
edit on 24-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Why fire a consummate liar? They need him.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker

I don't understand why you're posting this many hours after the original tweet was posted during "white house" business hours. It's 11:30pm. Comey is not at the White House, dummy.

How do you know? What if Comey brought his jammies and is having a sleep over?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

At first I thought you meant Trump. Trump takes the title of Bigly Liar in DC.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
IMO it's related to the "deeply troubling" information that Congressman NUNES brought directly to President Trump this week.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Isn't it odd that Comey has the name Comey and Trump has a comb-over.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

1.8K FBI Director James Comey was at the White House on Friday, days after he confirmed his bureau is investigating ties between associates of President Trump and Russia.

The White House said Comey visited to attend a “routine interagency meeting,” but did not say with whom he met.

The Hill

I wonder what Comey thinks of Trump based on what he knows?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

At first I thought you meant Trump. Trump takes the title of Bigly Liar in DC.

How do you tell a politician is lying? They are opening their mouth.

Sure Trump lied, before he got into office. He was gonna do all this stuff and guess what?

Säme ol same ol.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

That matters not at all since POTUS is the only one who can appoint or fire the Director of the FBI. Comey showed his true colors when he lectured the citizens of the United States about Hillary Clinton being a law breaking representative of the US government and then concluded by doing absolutely nothing. He is a staunch McCain and Romney supporter which shows he backs a fringe lunatic and a spineless RINO (Romney is a democrat for those who think he's actually a Republican).

Comey makes decisions that make him appear to be impartial which means he never stands for what he believes in. As rife with politics as the FBI has become over the years he is the very reason why we need someone at the helm who actually prosecutes criminal politicians. The only way a Director of the FBI would actually pursue criminal charges against the elitist career politicians is if Trump appointed one because that person would know they are protected.

Comey can be fired at anytime by Trump. Comey did not recommend indictment charges against Hillary Lyin' Clinton. Comey has made multiple poor judgement calls over the past few months. I want someone as Director who will actually recommend indicting these criminal politicians.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Offering Comey a plea bargain for turning Trump's evidence
Interesting times on the way , folks

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
May 11, 2017

Now that President Trump has actually FIRED FBI Director Comey, some interesting details/contradictions are coming out, regarding the White House Trump-Comey meeting that (I think) is the subject of this thread...

""Current and former FBI officials are contradicting President Trump's statement that former FBI Director James Comey asked to meet with the president to request to keep his job, according to a new NBC News report.

In an interview with NBC's Lester Holt that aired Thursday, Trump said Comey had requested a dinner with him during which he asked to stay on as the FBI head. Trump also said Comey told him three times — twice over the phone and once at their dinner meeting — that he was not the subject of any FBI investigations.

“We had a very nice dinner at the White House very early on. I think he [Comey] asked for the dinner. And he wanted to stay on as the FBI head,” Trump said in the interview. "And I said, ‘You know, consider, we’ll see what happens.' But we had a very nice dinner, and at that time, he told me, ‘You are not under investigation,' which I knew anyway.”

FBI officials contradicted Trump's claims, saying the dinner meeting was requested by the White House, and a former senior FBI official said Comey would have never told the president he was not under investigation.

"[Comey] tried to stay away from it [the Russian-ties investigation]," a former official close with Comey told NBC. "He would say, 'look sir, I really can't get into it, and you don't want me to."

A current FBI official also confirmed to NBC that Comey did not request the one-on-one dinner.

"The president is not correct," the former official continued. "The White House called him out of the blue. Comey didn't want to do it. He didn't even want the rank and file at the FBI to know about it."

"He's still the commander in chief. He's your boss. How do you say no?" the official added.""

SOURCE: thehill.com...

new topics

top topics

active topics

join