It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamanocare Is Only A Win For The Pill Pushers Ifesting Healthcare.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Today I want the world to go away. Congress and anyone who voted against the repeal are traitors...period. I am just so sick of the give me mentality.

The only people who should.get free healthcare are disabled, the elderly, and for emergencies. Beside that it should be private. And...the only funding should be local and state.
Oh, i dont ask me,"what about the children?' They shouldn" be sick enough to need a doctor. Think about that for a second and let that sink in. So many poisons they feed us and most doctors are nothing but pill pushers, no better than a heroin dealer to me. Pea brains, that is the nicest thing I can say aboht any liberal.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: childoffather
Today I want the world to go away. Congress and anyone who voted against the repeal are traitors...period. I am just so sick of the give me mentality.

The only people who should.get free healthcare are disabled, the elderly, and for emergencies. Beside that it should be private. And...the only funding should be local and state.
Oh, i dont ask me,"what about the children?' They shouldn" be sick enough to need a doctor. Think about that for a second and let that sink in. So many poisons they feed us and most doctors are nothing but pill pushers, no better than a heroin dealer to me. Pea brains, that is the nicest thing I can say aboht any liberal.

A heart of gold is hard to dig into, so is a heart of stone.
It's quite evident that you are either drunk or took too many meds at the time of this posting. We here will forgive you.
It is true, that there are doctors that understand one thing: the can't cure, so they are in it mostly to survive and make the most money they can,and that my friend, well, actually you said something bad about children so I don't consider you at all to be my friend, but understand, sometimes we put our foot into our mouth, and which in this case you sure the fk did.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
You were lied to. The Republicans and Trump don't personally care about any of you. This was just going to be another vehicle for tax cuts for their buddies, the rich. You guys loved it when they kept repealing it over the last years. That was a lie. They only wanted to use the American health care system, and your health, as a political tool. Wait. Wait until tax cutting time. Just guess who will get more than their fair share. And you should be angry. I'd ask, how many times are you going to wipe your face before you realize that they are spitting in it?

DThey would a reply to: childoffather

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Every one of the recent presidents have helped banks, corporations, defense spending, big pharma. Slapping a party on it belittles the fact they all do it.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Every one of the recent presidents have helped banks, corporations, defense spending, big pharma. Slapping a party on it belittles the fact they all do it.

exactly. both parties seem to follow the same general trajectory. one thing i have to say is that it sure is nice being able to see whats in these proposals for healthcare unlike the last time it was passed without anyone having a clue what was in it. maybe our politicians should have been more responsible the first time around.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Oh yes, I know how corrupt both sides are. I am not putting my trust in Trump or any of them and no, I didn't vote for him, or Hillary, but I voted. No I am not drunk or on drugs, just ranting. Think what you want. Healthcare is a scam and doctors are too stupid to fight back.

top topics

join