It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton To Receive Lifetime Impact Award For Some Reason

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I...I just don't know how to...how to express my...

*sigh*

Move the coffee table upside the couch to make some room, put your favorite song on and dance.
That's a good way to express your...

Get those front teeth off your bottom lip.

edit on 2017-03-25T00:57:00-05:002201725America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

She "bought" the award with funds from the Clinton Foundation...then Variety and Lifetime had to pay an appearance fee to Chelsea.
The Clinton's don't do "free"

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Which troll thread was that...I need a laugh

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Is she the spawn of Bill? Maybe not

blackbag.gawker.com...

If you’ve been even vaguely tuned in to the overactive Hillary Clinton conspiracy mill over the years, you’ve likely heard about the questions of Chelsea Clinton’s paternity. But for those who haven’t, here’s how this song goes: Bill Clinton is sterile, and Chelsea’s real father is Clinton confidant and federal tax evader Webb Hubbell. Hillary’s connection to Hubbell goes all the way back to her days at Little Rock’s Rose Law Firm in the late ‘70s (it’s worth noting that Chelsea Clinton was born in 1980). According to a New Yorker profile of Hillary from 1994:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

the antediluvian is devolving to off topic shenanigans...take that mask off and come up for some air...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

edit on 25-3-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Now that I think about it, you gotta get all the certificates and cites you need for the top position of the WH.

Lmfao, ye I said that, you know that she'll be the ticket back into politics for the failed Clinton dynasty. Right now, Bill and Hillary are sitting at home in their PJs, I mean what else is there to do? So lets groom Chelsae for her potential bid.

Who knows, I don't have anything against her.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So... is this considered white privilege? Or does it not count because she's a Democrat?

Identity politics is so confusing!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It's social masturbation for the elite.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

just another bull fodder award giben by the so called elite so that can they groom chelsea to be the next moronic clinton to run for president she can list this award as one of her achievements . i say to me this fake award has no merit.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
For taking care of her alcoholic mother for decades.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonInHtown
For taking care of her alcoholic mother for decades.

Her first word was mommy.
Her first sentence was mommy fall down.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy>>>> Any Clinton getting any kind of award for helping children makes my skin crawl.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Kids are fatter than ever, with no change in trend to be seen. I suspect her award is for being belched forth from Hillary's loins looking like the love child of Carrot Top and Orville Reddenbacher.

I took pity on her as a child for all the bullying she endured nationally. As an adult she seems primed to surpass the depths of her parents depravity.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Her mother should actually get a lifetime impact award... Not saying she's made a positive impact on the world but she has indeed made an impact.... Just sayin

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: s3cz0ne

Her mother should actually get a lifetime impact award... Not saying she's made a positive impact on the world but she has indeed made an impact.... Just sayin

The only impact I want to see Hillary having would come after she's pushed out of an airplane at 50,000 feet.

And ideally, it would be a perfect cartoonish silhouette in the ground

Getting back to Chelsea, I really have nothing against her, but I've been wondering for years if she's had plastic surgery. When Bill was president in the 1990's, I remember Chelsea being a rather homely-looking kid.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

She's a mother of two and still married I believe. Regardless of her personal beliefs or the nonsense of this entire issue (which is insane, no doubt), I can live with it. Mothers should be recognized :p

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: s3cz0ne

The only impact I want to see Hillary having would come after she's pushed out of an airplane at 50,000 feet.

And ideally, it would be a perfect cartoonish silhouette in the ground

Getting back to Chelsea, I really have nothing against her, but I've been wondering for years if she's had plastic surgery. When Bill was president in the 1990's, I remember Chelsea being a rather homely-looking kid.

Too late for that. As I said she has indeed made an impact. Not saying having the blood of potentially thousands on her hands is a positive impact but it is certainly an impact nonetheless.

IIRC Chelsea is still rather homely-looking.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join