It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton To Receive Lifetime Impact Award For Some Reason

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
I read somewhere reputable that when Chelsea was born the doctor performed an eye test with a Zippo. Her first words were: "Godzilla....Godzilla!"

Chelsea has great eyesight. Like the Hubble telescope.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
She is getting a "Lifetime Achievement Award" at the age of 37.

And yes, she does smell like someone who was stung by a jellyfish.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

"I once was sad because I had no sun glasses, then I stole a pair off a blind guy."
-Chelsea Clinton

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artlogic

originally posted by: c2oden
What I'm saying is, I would not eat Hillary's sandwhich because she's nasty and ugly and is reported to smell like someone who got stung by a jellyfish.

Well alrighty then, I think we can all agree with that assessment of the former first ladies erm sammich, however, we are discussing fake people/awards, it has been obvious to any thinking person for a looong time that the clintons are entirely full of it, you know.....fake.

You might be barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

What I'm saying is, I would not eat Hillary's sandwhich because she's nasty and ugly and is reported to smell like someone who got stung by a jellyfish.

Well alrighty then, I think we can all agree with that assessment of the former first ladies erm sammich, however, we are discussing fake people/awards, it has been obvious to any thinking person for a looong time that the clintons are entirely full of it, you know.....fake.

So Hillary evil = Bill and Chelsea trustworthy? Bill is and always has been a clown, little more.... Entertaining though.
edit on 24 2017 by Artlogic because: typo

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Didn't you hear? Chelsea discovered the cause of diabetes.

www.allenbwest.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
Didn't you hear? Chelsea discovered the cause of diabetes.

www.allenbwest.com...

Damn, that girl be stoooo-pid!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

" Chelsea Clinton To Receive Lifetime Impact Award For Some Reason "

Yeah , 4 Impacted Wisdom Teeth , and a Crooked Smile.......

link   

So Hillary evil = Bill and Chelsea trustworthy?

No.
You got the Hillary evil part right, nothing else.

edit on 2017-03-24T23:05:39-05:002201724America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: 19Bones79
I read somewhere reputable that when Chelsea was born the doctor performed an eye test with a Zippo. Her first words were: "Godzilla....Godzilla!"

Chelsea has great eyesight. Like the Hubble telescope.

That didn't Kepler mother from seeing a train called Trump. Badum tiss!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

So Hillary evil = Bill and Chelsea trustworthy? Bill is and always has been a clown, little more.... Entertaining though.

No.
You got the Hillary evil part right, but that is only thing.

Well thats a relief, I thought you were defending Bill Clinton there for a minute......You know like "Bill is the best politician weve ever had"........
Carry on
edit on 24 2017 by Artlogic because: cant type to save myself

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

No.

Well thats a relief, I thought you were defending Bill Clinton there for a minute......You know like "Bill is the best politician weve ever had"........
Carry on

Being a good politician is not a good thing.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
RIght. I should get the PTSD award for seeing the picture of her roast beef going around the net.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Common ground *tips hat*

No.

Carry on

Being a good politician is not a good thing.

Common ground *tips hat*
edit on 24 2017 by Artlogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
" which helps fight childhood obesity "

I think they are failing. The amount of overweight children in the U.S. has skyrocketed.

Or is this a participation award ?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just eat your vegetables and some fruits and you will live a long and healthy life. It doesn't protect you from getting hit by a bus though but hey. Please send the award to my mailbox at the end of the month and thanks in advance and i humbly accept it of course. Your health is so important too me. Live long and prosper!

Another dumb award for another useless Clinton. I listened to some speeches of hers and wow she has the charisma of a dead cat that got run over by a semi truck and got sccoped up after by some kids who threw it into a sewage plant. Apparently telling people to live healthy is now a goddamn revelation. Did the world got hit by some kind of inelligence decreasing beam or what the hell is going on?

your answer will come to light only if you live in Japan

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
RIght. I should get the PTSD award for seeing the picture of her roast beef going around the net.

Who's roast beef?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

How does one say "sammiches" without an accent?

You have to be at least 25% Norwegian and love vodka as
much as I don't. I know a guy...
And when I read the thread title of Cowboy's I immediately
thought the entertainment industry finally cross addicted
to generic meds-- because Chels DOES look impacted quite
a few times with the horsie stick. I second the numbination.
Hey, I always thought it was hot.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Never ask how tha sausage is made..

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I...I just don't know how to...how to express my...

*sigh*

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join