It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton To Receive Lifetime Impact Award For Some Reason

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Am I supposed to say 'sammiches' with an accent?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Always with a Chinese/Dutch accent.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Always with a Chinese/Dutch accent.

Interesting, in my mind I hear it with a scottish twist

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

This has got to be one of the stupidest things I have ever read in my life. And just to make sure, I even went back to re-read my own posts.

Yep, this is even more idiotic.

I only hope that one day, Chelsea also gets stung by a jellyfish.

Oh?

No, Donald Trump Did Not Win A Medal From The NAACP

Michael Cohen, Trump’s longtime attorney, adviser and campaign surrogate, posted the photo on Twitter earlier this week of Trump, Parks and Ali, “receiving NAACP medals for helping America’s inner cities. A man for ALL people!”

The NAACP has not awarded any medals to Trump for “helping America’s inner cities,” the group told HuffPost. Nor have any other civil rights groups, according to Trump’s biographers.

Here’s the real story.

(excerpt from earlier in the same article

WASHINGTON — A photograph of Donald Trump, Muhammad Ali and Rosa Parks that the founder of Trump’s “diversity coalition” hailed as evidence the Republican nominee won an “NAACP medal” for “helping America’s inner cities” was actually taken at an awards ceremony organized by a business associate with an ethnic grievance.

William Fugazy, a politically well-connected businessman who later pleaded guilty to perjury, gave the awards to Trump and 79 other people, most of them white, to protest the awarding of “medals of liberty” to a group of 12 recent immigrants that included a Chinese-born architect, a Costa Rica-born astronaut, a leading expert on the psychology of race, and former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, but no “Irish, Italian, or Polish” people.

As a bonus, this absurd story of a rich celebrity getting a gratuitous vanity award comes complete with a lie from Michael Cohen!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

How does one say "sammiches" without an accent?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artlogic

originally posted by: Mictain
Well in a world where people get awards or win elections for basically nothing, this comes as no surprise.

If Trump can win the presidency, then anything is possible.

Same world where a president can fernagle an intern with cigars right there in the oval office, then remain married, and popular, as though nothing happened..... That be a Clinton sammich right there, these people have no place leading anyone.

Bill may be the best politician we have ever seen.
Hillary is probably the worst.

Nobody was mad at Bill for cheating on Hillary.
Nobody was even suprised.
There were women saying they didn't blame him because Hillary

Now these women love Hillary because she stood by her man.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

What a crock of sh*t... Chelsea Clinton and her Investment Banker husband are just another couple of economic/political leaches.
ew

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't believe your story, its a Fugazy.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

This has got to be one of the stupidest things I have ever read in my life. And just to make sure, I even went back to re-read my own posts.

Yep, this is even more idiotic.

I only hope that one day, Chelsea also gets stung by a jellyfish.

Oh?

No, Donald Trump Did Not Win A Medal From The NAACP

Michael Cohen, Trump’s longtime attorney, adviser and campaign surrogate, posted the photo on Twitter earlier this week of Trump, Parks and Ali, “receiving NAACP medals for helping America’s inner cities. A man for ALL people!”

The NAACP has not awarded any medals to Trump for “helping America’s inner cities,” the group told HuffPost. Nor have any other civil rights groups, according to Trump’s biographers.

Here’s the real story.

(excerpt from earlier in the same article

WASHINGTON — A photograph of Donald Trump, Muhammad Ali and Rosa Parks that the founder of Trump’s “diversity coalition” hailed as evidence the Republican nominee won an “NAACP medal” for “helping America’s inner cities” was actually taken at an awards ceremony organized by a business associate with an ethnic grievance.

William Fugazy, a politically well-connected businessman who later pleaded guilty to perjury, gave the awards to Trump and 79 other people, most of them white, to protest the awarding of “medals of liberty” to a group of 12 recent immigrants that included a Chinese-born architect, a Costa Rica-born astronaut, a leading expert on the psychology of race, and former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, but no “Irish, Italian, or Polish” people.

As a bonus, this absurd story of a rich celebrity getting a gratuitous vanity award comes complete with a lie from Michael Cohen!

What is the point with this? Isnt this off-topic? You should make your own thread about this

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

So in Dutchinese. Got it. I was always saying it with a hillbilly accent..

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Reading news articles about the Clinton Foundation connected to anything children related makes my skin crawl.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: Artlogic

originally posted by: Mictain
Well in a world where people get awards or win elections for basically nothing, this comes as no surprise.

If Trump can win the presidency, then anything is possible.

Same world where a president can fernagle an intern with cigars right there in the oval office, then remain married, and popular, as though nothing happened..... That be a Clinton sammich right there, these people have no place leading anyone.

Bill may be the best politician we have ever seen.
Hillary is probably the worst.

Nobody was mad at Bill for cheating on Hillary.
Nobody was even suprised.
There were women saying they didn't blame him because Hillary

Now these women love Hillary because she stood by her man.

I believe you have glossed over the point, I was of the understanding this was the most important office, in the world. Not an episode of days of our lives, having these leeches in positions of power should be seen as an utter embarrasment, alas, the circus rolls on in the form of Cheslea, queen of sammiches....

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Bill Clinton got away with it because nobody could comprehend him having sexual relations with his wife.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yeah, anything "Clinton" is like seeing "The ISIS Judeo-Christian friendship Club".

It just doesn't make sense.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'm surprised you would even consider eating a sandwich made by the Clintons. Considering their bodycount the most used ingredients are probably arsen and rat poison.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Bill Clinton got away with it because nobody could comprehend him having sexual relations with his wife.

The point being, again, they are fake people, as indicated by the fake marriage....surely this isnt difficult to grasp?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
What I'm saying is, I would not eat Hillary's sandwhich because she's nasty and ugly and is reported to smell like someone who got stung by a jellyfish.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I read somewhere reputable that when Chelsea was born the doctor performed an eye test with a Zippo. Her first words were: "Godzilla....Godzilla!"

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

What I'm saying is, I would not eat Hillary's sandwhich because she's nasty and ugly and is reported to smell like someone who got stung by a jellyfish.

Well alrighty then, I think we can all agree with that assessment of the former first ladies erm sammich, however, we are discussing fake people/awards, it has been obvious to any thinking person for a looong time that the clintons are entirely full of it, you know.....fake.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join