It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton To Receive Lifetime Impact Award For Some Reason

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Chelsea Clinton is set to receive a Lifetime Impact award from Variety magazine and Lifetime next month, though it is unclear why.

The former first daughter will be honored at a “Power of Women” luncheon on April 21, Variety announced. Jessica Chastain, Gayle King, Blake Lively, Audra McDonald and Shari Redstone will also receive the awards.

Clinton, a 37-year-old mother of two, is receiving the award “for her work with Alliance for a Healthier Generation, which empowers kids to develop lifelong healthy habits,” Variety says in a statement.

The Alliance for a Healthier Generation, which helps fight childhood obesity, is affiliated with the Clinton Foundation, where Clinton serves as vice chair.

dailycaller.com...

This has got to be one of the stupidest things I have ever read in my life. And just to make sure, I even went back to re-read my own posts.

Yep, this is even more idiotic.

I only hope that one day, Chelsea also gets stung by a jellyfish.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Clinton, a 37-year-old mother of two, is receiving the award “for her work with Alliance for a Healthier Generation, which empowers kids to develop lifelong healthy habits,” Variety says in a statement. Read more: dailycaller.com...

Says right there the reason why. She is an excellent sammich maker!

Having a lifetime achievement award at the age of 37 must mean she's made ton of them or this is just another pretentious award!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Clinton, a 37-year-old mother of two, is receiving the award “for her work with Alliance for a Healthier Generation, which empowers kids to develop lifelong healthy habits,” Variety says in a statement. Read more: dailycaller.com...

Having a lifetime achievement award at the age of 37 must mean she's made ton of them or this is just another pretentious award!

Geez, tough call this one, I do like sammiches

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

She empowered kids to make healthy choices.

Oh man. It's Jesus returned at last.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artlogic

Okay, there is sammiches. But they are Clinton sammiches.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Making sandwiches for the children , God bless her heart. She has a heart of gold. I hope her sincere helping of the children of the US will be more into the main stream news. She has a heart of Gold. Not many people today can stand up to that level.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's on you. All those mean things you said in that dudes troll thread, you gave her a nervous breakdown after everything shes been through the past year.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
She survived life with her parents... isn't that worthy of a special award?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hillary is her mom.
She's 37.
She deserves some kind of award for 37 years of living through her mom being her mom.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
She survived life with her parents... isn't that worthy of a special award?

She is the spawn of Hillary.

I'd say nuke it from space, it's the only way to be sure.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Excellent point, Id have to know what goes into a Clinton sammich before approving of this "award".....

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
There comes a time when a man has to say
don't make me a sandwich

your sandwiches suck

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well in a world where people get awards or win elections for basically nothing, this comes as no surprise.

If Trump can win the presidency, then anything is possible.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just eat your vegetables and some fruits and you will live a long and healthy life. It doesn't protect you from getting hit by a bus though but hey. Please send the award to my mailbox at the end of the month and thanks in advance and i humbly accept it of course. Your health is so important too me. Live long and prosper!

Another dumb award for another useless Clinton. I listened to some speeches of hers and wow she has the charisma of a dead cat that got run over by a semi truck and got sccoped up after by some kids who threw it into a sewage plant. Apparently telling people to live healthy is now a goddamn revelation. Did the world got hit by some kind of inelligence decreasing beam or what the hell is going on?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain
Well in a world where people get awards or win elections for basically nothing, this comes as no surprise.

Remember when Obama "won" a Nobel prize?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
CFR angle in play somewhere.

Deep and hidden for sure.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

PEE ON THE CLINTON SAMMICHES!!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain

Same world where a president can fernagle an intern with cigars right there in the oval office, then remain married, and popular, as though nothing happened..... That be a Clinton sammich right there, these people have no place leading anyone.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

PEE ON THE CLINTON SAMMICHES!!

Peanut butter and jellyfish sammiches have to be peed on.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So she smuggled sandwiches into lunch lady Michelle Obama's cafeterias? Jesus another democrat racket exposed through the power of award ceremonies.

You people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join