It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali: 'Islam Is Not a Religion of Peace'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I never wrote YOU personally have done any of what I point out, or adhere to those old radical ways... You keep trying to paint yourself as a victim. You even made false accusations at me, even thou several times I mentioned even Muslims who would not adhere to the fundamentalist/radical old ways also get punished by radical Muslims, and are even murdered.

However, I asked you questions about the prophet Muhammed which you claimed not to know the answer to "because it happened so long ago". Yet the Qur'an, the Hadith, and Sunna do say Muhammed/Muhammad was a raider, beheaded men and children who had reached puberty, took slave wives from conquered caravans and areas conquered, at least one of his wives was a minor, not to mention that Muhammed took more wives than supposedly the archangel Gabriel told him Muslims could have, etc.

Do you deny what the Qur'an, the Hadith, and Sunna say that Muhammed/Muhammad did? The problem with Muslim radicalism in great part comes from the fact that the majority of moderate Muslims do not want to admit to the fact that the Qur'an, the Hadith, and Sunaa, amongst other writings do say Muhammed participated in such horrendous acts. This is why Muslim extremists find it easy to radicalize Muslim youths even in western nations.

You are not interested in a discussion when I excerpted facts directly from the Qur'an, the Hadith and Sunna. If you are not interested in discussing what Muslim sacred texts say about Muhammed's life is not because these are lies, but rather because it is the truth and you have no way to dismiss it.

You could be a moderate who would never do the radical things that Muhammed did, but as it is such a choice is simply left to each Muslim individual to decide themselves whether to follow the old radical ways, or not to. But because of this it has become easier and easier for radical Muslims to get young, and even older Muslims to join them.

Most ATS members are familiar also with the word Taqiya, or the denial of religious belief in fear of persecution, which is endorsed by Shia Islam, and allowed under certain circumstances in Sunni Islam. But a more specific term, kitmān also allows for the concealment, or secrecy which allows the denial to authorities of following the old radical ways, while keeping personal opinion of these radical ways that Muhammed followed.

suppression (also: concealment, confidentiality, discretion, secrecy)كِتْمان [kitmān] [noun]

en.bab.la...

It is true that there are Muslim imams who have talked against atrocities committed by radicals, but it is also true that from the mosques of many such Imams there have been Muslim extremists who have committed atrocities.

Here is an example of a moderate Muslim Imam who tried to warn us that Boston mosques were being radicalized, and for his efforts he was ousted from the mosques he was leading, and a radical Muslim imam replaced him.

By Brooke Singman Published July 26, 2015 FoxNews.com

Abousamra, (l.), wanted Imam Talal Eid, (r.), replaced by a more radical preacher, according to Eid. (Massachusetts General Hospital, Brandeis University)

A moderate imam who raised alarms more than a decade ago about a radical shift at two controversial Boston mosques he led for decades says he was ousted for his efforts by a local doctor whose son joined ISIS and replaced by a man now with the infamous Pakistani terrorist group behind the 2008 Mumbai bombings.

Imam Talal Eid told FoxNews.com that creeping radicalism put him increasingly at odds in the late 1990s with the board of directors of the Islamic Center of New England, where he served from 1982 until 2005. But when Eid, nominally in charge of the religious teaching at the center’s mosques in Sharon and Quincy, resisted, he was left in fear for his safety and eventually driven out by Dr. Abdul-badi Abousamra, at the time a prominent endocrinologist at Massachusetts General Hospital and president of the 1,500-member Center.

www.foxnews.com...

The problem has been, and keeps being the fact that without actual reform within Islam, not just vocal condemnation which could also be nothing more than kitmān at work, there will continue to be more and more Muslims joining the radical ranks.

edit on 26-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join