It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is like a Teacher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I heard President Trump saying if we don't get Health Care done now you won't get it done ever. And we will be moving on to the next task on the list. This is like a Teacher saying If we dont get through this Unit now for the upcoming Test then expect to fail because the other class(Democrats) are ahead of this class. I can't tell you how many Teachers I have had that said that line to my Class Period when I was still in School because the Kids in my class kept on dicking around not getting anything done. Seriously they had 7 years to itch about Obama Care why didn't they have at least a Rough Draft that everyone agreed on all ready? Then when the Republicans won the next time around they give it the final touches. Then get that chit passed.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Because the repubs lie just like the dems and Obama did. They all are getting $$$ from the medical and pharma. Need to get reelected.

The only thing that will save this is a collapse, and I hate to see that. But the people who control this are not going to allow it to be affordable.

The US style of capitalism cannot allow medical care to be affordable. There is profits to make every quarter and the next quarter's number are the only thing that matters, and they must go up.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I heard President Trump saying if we don't get Health Care done now you won't get it done ever.
Did you see this?

Trump said he would not put the bill on the floor in the coming weeks. Instead, he is willing to wait and watch the current law continue and, in his view, encounter problems. And he believes that Democrats will eventually want to work with him on some kind of legislative fix to Obamacare, although he did not say when that would be.

source

So all that noise about "repeal and replace" was just that. Noise. Hot air. He thinks the ACA can be improved upon, fixed. Like *gasp* Democrats have been saying. Now, if only he can get "his" party to agree.

edit on 3/24/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

A teacher you say....

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

still not the mud pit.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Is there any law or statute that requires a sitting president to actually follow through with something they say they will?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Of course not.
That's what elections are for.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

They have all become fat and lazy and over paid with an increase in self importance and a huge decrease in caring one bit about anything good for America. They should all be deported to Russia since they seem to whine about Russia so often.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Then why are people surprised when these liars.. Lie?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

A teacher you say....

Yes Sir. Republicans needed to go to Summer School to learn how to win elections again. The Main Course is being taught how to get chit done in a open and public way. The Democrat way is getting things done in Secret Back Door Meetings and will only be allowed to read the Bill after its passed but by then its to late. So yes a Teacher.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Is there any law or statute that requires a sitting president to actually follow through with something they say they will?

Nope. Because if there were Gitmo would be closed.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

They need to return to school to improve their bullsnip selling skills.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Trump is like a Teacher

That is quite an insult, even to the bottom of the teacher ladder!
"Who'd imagine it would be so complicated?" - Trump re; healthcare
Now, he's trying to put it on the GOP ("If you don't pass it Fri, forget it!" - a loser) why he, in his vast incompetence, has, once again, lied, and failed!
"Who'd imagine it would be so complicated?" - Trump re; healthcare
"Who'd imagine Lincoln was a Republican!?" - Trump

Stay tuned!
The hilarity never ends!
Welcome to the Cirque du Freaque! *__-

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I don't want a teacher, I want a president.

I don't blame Trump for the Obamacare mess. I blame House republicans for being lying weasel ####tards.

Half the country is filled with wanna-be communists that want socialized medicine.

And they want the other half to pay for every god-damned thing.

I get so sick of this ####.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Trump is the half-drunk substitute gym teacher that can't talk without yelling.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I heard President Trump saying if we don't get Health Care done now you won't get it done ever. And we will be moving on to the next task on the list. This is like a Teacher saying If we dont get through this Unit now for the upcoming Test then expect to fail because the other class(Democrats) are ahead of this class. I can't tell you how many Teachers I have had that said that line to my Class Period when I was still in School because the Kids in my class kept on dicking around not getting anything done. Seriously they had 7 years to itch about Obama Care why didn't they have at least a Rough Draft that everyone agreed on all ready? Then when the Republicans won the next time around they give it the final touches. Then get that chit passed.

This is the real world, not a curriculum...which is ABC, and has a merit for that, excepting a major asteroid strike of course.
Trump is no teacher, he's just a snake oil peddler, bad car salesman..and so on...that requires a bad soap opera drama, a bit like 'the apprentice' really, that's what you got today in Trump's response.
What really needs to be done is for all people to accept that money should never be the issue of the right to live if the means is there. Everyone, should have the right to live or repair themselves with good care, or a simple pill.
What has allowed to have happened, is that market forces raise the ante exponentially where medical goods and services are way overstated per that rationale and the R&D costs are simple mumbo jumbo/aka exspensive, a total deviation from the ideal market forces where once things can be made, they then can be made cheaper, easily enough to counter the costs of expertise of medical practitioners like doctors, surgeons and consultants. Thing is politicians are often both stupid and lax, but also bounden by their constituents which makes the lean towards the snake oil configuration no matter how sophisticated the appearance, just more mediocracy.
We have also seen in the recent past the conflict of government panic buying of drugs for epidemics and the like, and enforced immunisations as routine for the likes of all kinds of 'flu, or maybe something no longer a threat, as opposed to graphic headlines like preschool vaccines causing some other kind of unintended complication, that may or may not be true.
The nine to fivers need to know what is the best for them, but the truth is medics ethos is often a point of view or ethics whatever, a focus of yet more drama. Something to bear in mind for any package that any insurance company might like to offer.

edit on 24-3-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

A teacher you say....

Yes Sir. Republicans needed to go to Summer School to learn how to win elections again. The Main Course is being taught how to get chit done in a open and public way. The Democrat way is getting things done in Secret Back Door Meetings and will only be allowed to read the Bill after its passed but by then its to late. So yes a Teacher.

But at least, as you acknowledged above, the Democrats

Get Things Done!

Despite competing factions within their party, despite having to compromise to reach a final consensus, and for the LAST EIGHT YEARS!

Despite a Republican Party determined to block any and every effort they undertook.

You may not like the way they got things done, but it is now quite obvious that the Republicans, for all their boasting, don't have Anything as good to offer.

top topics

join