It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First we take on Tobacco then the Alcohooool!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
I roll my own and thanks to Mr Obama's First EO added a excise TAX on loose cigarette tobacco put me on pipe tobacco due to cheaper prices. Very strong cigarettes now. So now if you want to pay premium prices for regular filter cigarette tobacco you have a hard time finding it and pay a exuberant price for it also.

It's all basically crap the way taxpayers been treated over tobacco.

Well here we have still a big assortment big as ever, but it may not be displayed anymore in the supermarket, seeing is buying they seem to think, they (the stock) are now behind curtains, however not in specialized tobacco / cigars shops.

I like the heavy dark tobacco and big cigars (I like Cuba Monte Christo) I smoke them over the lungs too

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired

originally posted by: galien8
www.nrc.nl...

There is perhaps more to say for the negative effects of alcohol because it also gives intoxication

Really?

Yes alcohol is intoxicating and gets you drunk. Tobacco, caffeine beverages and aphrodisiac supplements and herbs are no drugs, there is no intoxication, they do have beneficial effects though, like caffeine keeps you alert and awake, but no intoxication, OK still in the category of psychotropic substances, as they do act on the psyche, but more underwater level, get it?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks
a reply to: Naturallywired

Smokers will have to wait for the general population to recognize that the slippery slop that smokers advised them of is now here. Everyone is a smoker now.

tobacco
alcohol
cannabis
illegal drugs
obesity
sugar
perfume

every one has something which makes their lives a little better and now everyone has become a target of the nanny state for fun and profit.

And they won't stop.....until we stop them.

exactly feed the control freaks alcohol and cannabis until delirium

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
a reply to: galien8

Pre-made cigs are the killers. Salt Peter to keep them burning, acetone in the filters, flavouring etc etc.

I roll my own...natural papers, gum arabic, and a ROACH made from rolled up paper.

I'm also trying hard to wean myself off tobacco.

Mother nature provides.

Its all from GOD's garden

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneWrecche

originally posted by: galien8

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I smoke cigars, perfectly healthy. Big Arnie smokes them and he was like mr fitness/universe. They have to be good for you.

Yes, one becomes more intelligent with tobacco smoke, the long term memory becomes better, you remember more from the past, you have more data available

then we all get lung cancer and die.....

*spoken with a melancholy cadence*

its worth it, all that company, all that company of fellow smokers, the smoking ... the drinking ... the singing

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Here in SW England tax free alcohol, tobacco, and drugs are easy to buy regardless of the laws.
I don't even advocate any changes to the law because it isn't enforced enough to cause problems in the marketplace.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Here in SW England tax free alcohol, tobacco, and drugs are easy to buy regardless of the laws.
I don't even advocate any changes to the law because it isn't enforced enough to cause problems in the marketplace.

OK! Tax Free? Illegal? Under the counter? Dealers?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

All of the above.
Eastern European trucks are the main import for tobacco products and alcohol. Customs and police know, they just haven't the resources to check them all.
Harsh penalties when caught though, I know an owner driver who had his truck seized.

I of course never buy anything illegal.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

All of the above.
Eastern European trucks are the main import for tobacco products and alcohol. Customs and police know, they just haven't the resources to check them all.
Harsh penalties when caught though, I know an owner driver who had his truck seized.

I of course never buy anything illegal.

very convenient in case of alcohol and tobacco prohibition :-D

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Lol true.
And as for cannabis I'm surprised the government don't decriminalise its sale and make a ton of money through taxation.
Regulate the industry and profit I say, it's easy enough to get it in even the smallest towns so the argument about availability for kids etc is nonsense.

The law is laughable anyway, people who grow a handful of plants can expect a caution if they show remourse and no previous conviction, not even a court case.
I know a few people who have had a mere caution, they were more gutted about their plants being destroyed.

I'd regulate and tax for sure if it was my decision, it's gotta be a billion+ £'s market in the UK.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join