It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans tried to hide payments to Russia-linked intel firm for dirt-digging on Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Left Logic: See See they were in cahoots with Russia and Wikileaks after all. IMPEACH TRUMP NOW.

Republicans tried to hide payments to Russia-linked intel firm for dirt-digging on Hillary Clinton

Reality: Trumps Locker room talk wasn't released by any of his Republican Opponents. Nor is Hillary still #notmyPresident haha. Im sorry but This is hilarious i couldn't help myself to post it here.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
So in your world it's not only good but hilarious that a political party (the GOP) worked with foreign agents to attempt to influence an election by 'digging up dirt' and then attempted to hide the fact. That's OK in your world?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Another Masterpiece !!

uuuuuHaHaHa

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I found some marbles if you're missing any.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Are you talking about the Dems? Sex Island again?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

No proof anything even happened.

Just a hitback for the upcoming Clinton/Obama/Russian connections coming out in the Congressional hearings next week.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So Dems and Russians are bad but Reps and Russians are good?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I think a check from the RNC would include too many unnecessary people...

I buy the theory..

Bun no benefit in telling people at the RNC your commiting treason...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
So in your world it's not only good but hilarious that a political party (the GOP) worked with foreign agents to attempt to influence an election by 'digging up dirt' and then attempted to hide the fact. That's OK in your world?

Yes Sir. Was it Okay to for the Democrats to Wiretap Trump Tower under the Disguise of "Incidental Collection"? Was it okay for the Democrats to get the debate questions? Was it okay for them to rig it against Bernie Sanders because he was Jewish? Was it Okay for the sitting President to protect a Candidate under Criminal Investigation despite getting a Verbal Indictment not once but twice? Was it okay to steal Trumps Tax Returns twice?

Don't throw those Sticks and Stones in this Glass House.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Who cares who they worked with

I think any dirt is more important. Hopefully enough dirty laundry will be shown on both parties so we can finally get past this two party failure we've been stuck in for the last 200 years or so.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Come one man, your team won, and your still trying to sell us trump by blaming everybody else.

You guys had 8 years of salty tears, you'd think that after the win for the big orange turd you guys would stop to doubling down on retard.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: xuenchen

So Dems and Russians are bad but Reps and Russians are good?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I don't see a problem with either the Democrat or Republican parties hiring someone to dig up information on the opposing candidate. But this has to be independent of our countries intelligence agencies and the President and his staff should not be using these agencies. I believe our FBI should investigate both candidates but the information should not be shared even with the president if there is no wrong doing found to be happening.

The political parties dig up wrong doings by their opponents all the time, some of this is from using detective agencies.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Kali74

Who cares who they worked with

I think any dirt is more important. Hopefully enough dirty laundry will be shown on both parties so we can finally get past this two party failure we've been stuck in for the last 200 years or so.

The two party system worked well until the Republicans bent over for their corporate masters and threw the American working man under the bus.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Fantastic..... meme fest....how's this one?

edit on 24-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

That is one of the funnier pieces I've read in a while. I'd like to hand that one to a journalism teacher for grading.

When did it become news that parties hire people to dig up dirt on the opposition? When did it become news that they "attempt to hide it" by hiring consultants with experience in that field? Considering that the party spent over $300 million, how much does $34K get you in that world? These guys get paid like lawyers so that's not really a lot of manhours.

Some "journalists" have become infected with "Russian flu." I haven't seen so much Russia paranoia since the Cuban missile crisis.

If you were suspicious of the uranium deal and a few others, wouldn't you hire a former US spook who knows a former Russian spook?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

As opposed to the Clinton's who have almost half a billion dollars for being career "public servants".

Its all jacked up. Both sides of the isle. That's how they keep most people distracted by them argue ing which f***ed up side is worse circle jerk.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

As opposed to the Clinton's who have almost half a billion dollars for being career "public servants".

Who cares, Clinton lost. She's ancient history. It's Trumps time in the barrel now.

btw...it's pointless to rag on Obama now as well. He's gone too...
edit on 24-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
You are such a sad individual. I've noticed how most of your threads are posted to the mudpit where no verification of anything is needed, no proof,nothing. Do you really need attention that much? Have you ever tried just walking down the street and smiling or saying HI to someone? You are obviously lonely and need a friend.

Also I would like to point out what a snowflake you are, every single one of your threads is bitching about something, suck it up buttercup and be a man.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join