It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman opens fire in France, multiple injuries

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

At least three people, including a minor, have reportedly been injured in the city of Lille after a gunman opened fire near the central Porte d’Arras metro station. A heavy police presence is reported at the scene.

Gunman opens fire in France, multiple injuries

I have a feeling attacks are going to start happening faster and faster. I predicted this a long time ago.
It will be interesting to see who the shooter is.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

At least three people, including a minor, have reportedly been injured in the city of Lille after a gunman opened fire near the central Porte d’Arras metro station.

Yeah me too, I'll be extremely dissappointed if the perp aint Muslim looking. sarc

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

At least three people, including a minor, have reportedly been injured in the city of Lille after a gunman opened fire near the central Porte d’Arras metro station.
Yeah me too, I'll be extremely dissappointed if the perp aint Muslim looking. sarc

Impossible..
Religion of peace, remember ?
edit on 24-3-2017 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

You use the same recipe ... you shouldn't be surprised at what a meal tastes like.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I am going to hazard a guess and say its not a Budddist or Hindu....

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm seeing reports that it's gang-related. Still early tho.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Next decade will see more and more of this BS, the f#cking elephant is bigger than the room at this point...

Thank Buddha I have a exit strategy to leave this crap.

RA

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Call Mr. Rigby

www.wideopenspaces.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Well that's gonna leave a lot of people disappointed.

edit on 24-3-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Wookiep

Booooo.. Can't be...surely not. Sarc

There is good money to be made from this, there are a lot of impressionable people that would buy stock. Hats, t shirts, computer games. I realize I am evil but think of the money !

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I have a feeling attacks are going to start happening faster and faster. I predicted this a long time ago.

You didn't predict a 'talk talk survey' repeatedly on the linked RT page though. Interestingly enough, if you go first to RT.com's home page and then look for the story, there is no Talk Talk survey when you get to that story.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

I am going to hazard a guess and say its not a Budddist or Hindu....

We should all make a wager..

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Yeah okay. Myself, I think the gunman should be killed. What are your thoughts on this, what I consider, an atrocity.

Do peace keeping folks have to put up with this for the rest of their lives? Me, I say no. Time to wipe these bast##ds from the face of the earth, forever.

Do whatever it takes.

So tired of innocents being injured or killed. Stop the zealots, one hit, and you'll certainly promote harmony, eventually. Stupid, stupid people.

Someone in power speak up and husband resources. There is no final governance to which everyone agrees but tragically there is only one group, whom we are afraid to insult, that promote violence and are silent when it occurs.

A handful of these individuals ARE NOT ENOUGH. Needs more than a couple of moderates. Needs to be these so called moderates to become unified against this crap. That's all it is, rubbish, promoted in the name of a cause and not objected to fervently by those aligned to the reasons. To those I say, GIVE IT UP, be accepted and join your adopted country who will protect you. Stupid, stupid people.

My thoughts,

kind regards,

bally

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Is there an increase in drug trafficking in France?

edit on 25/3/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Are you really calling for genocide? Really?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Just another day in France.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

...with the admission of so many immigrants, that answer shouldn't be a no brainer.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Ye, but is shouldn't have to be that way.

The day I say that same exact thing is the day I take action. As of right now, I'm good. Living a good life and in perpetual peace...just like the french were, what? literally FIVE years ago? you have to admit, its transformed day and night in just a matter of time.

It use to be that you'll never hear stories about Europe an these kinds of encounters, however is that just the side effects of a rising social media? or capitalize on the dangers of immigrants and the increase in crime throughout Europe?

I pray for my European brethren.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Are guns banned in France?

The weapons law begins by stating "No one shall possess a firearm or firearms or a sword or swords", and very few exceptions are allowed. However, citizens are permitted to possess firearms for hunting and sport shooting, but only after submitting to a lengthy licensing procedure.

en.wikipedia.org...

For the sake of argument,it could be just some Frenchman nutcase.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join