It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD Turns Against the FBI Seized Laptop Shows Hillary Clinton Covered Up Weiner’s Sex Crimes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:
(post by spiritualzombie removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

That is disgusting.
I don't know how somebody even thinks of, let alone posts, something like you did.

edit on 2017-03-25T20:05:32-05:002201725America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Hate to tell you, but that's exactly what they're doing.

I'll try to be a little more PC for the fake news guzzling snowflakes. Don't worry, your safe space has been restored. Carry on with your fake news circle jerk.
edit on 25-3-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Hate to tell you, but that's exactly what they're doing.

I'll try to be a little more PC for the fake news guzzling snowflakes. Don't worry, your safe space has been restored. Carry on with your fake news circle jerk.

No. Nobody is doing what your now removed post stated.
It has nothing to do with being PC, it has to do with the fact it was disgusting and uncalled for.

You managed to work in masturbation, fake news and snowflake in this post without referencing feces.

Good job!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Let me try to put it back on track... Truepundit... Clinton... Weiner... sex crimes... fake news... that sweet sweet aroma of bullsh#t.... who cares... we're all like minded here... one man's bullsh#t is another man's sweet sweet bliss...

Okay... you're back on track... carry on........

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Let me try to put it back on track... Truepundit... Clinton... Weiner... sex crimes... fake news... that sweet sweet aroma of bullsh#t.... who cares... we're all like minded here... one man's bullsh#t is another man's sweet sweet bliss...

Okay... you're back on track... carry on........

you dont like it then make a thread about how bad all the news is instead of throwing a fit in threads while adding nothing to it.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Peace man... just trying to get in on some of this sweet sweet news... truepundit, eh... nice. So nice... is that our only link... so awesome...

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
US Attorney Preet Bharara is an Obama operative and was fired by Trump. I doubt much will come from it.
edit on 26-3-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

a reply to: TheScale

Peace man... just trying to get in on some of this sweet sweet news... truepundit, eh... nice. So nice... is that our only link... so awesome...

read the thread youll find i said the same thing about the article. so not only did u come into a thread to troll you basically just fessed up to it by that reply. so your a troll and only a troll.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join